Little Talk

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwangmin trudged through the hallway, making his way to the library while everyone else was eating. Out of nowhere, an arm grabbed him and pulled him to a secluded corner.

Miho slammed him against the wall and glared. He sighed and rubbed his shoulders, "Is there a problem?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "Is there a problem? You're asking me if there's a freaking problem?! Look at you! Ever since you broke up with Eunbi, you've become a zombie. You're paler than usually, you're cheeks are sunken in, you have dark circles that reach your chin, and you're even about to fail all your classes!"

Kwangmin sighed and tried to walk away. "Look, you don't know anything." She grabbed his arm and gave him a firm look. "I do. I know that Ara threatened you." His eyes widened and he looked at the girl. "What?" She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "I didn't mean to- okay I did mean to eavesdrop but anyways. I knew something was up with her ever since she transfered."

He looked at her with a bit of confusion written on his face. "Explain." She rolled her eyes, "Come on. She was constantly clinging to you even though it was pretty obvious that you had a girlfriend. Her cute voice and stuff was just an act to hide this side of her."

He pursed his lips in a thin line and thought. What Miho said was true. He made it pretty clear that he was taken yet she still kept on coming on to him. Miho put her hands on her hips and looked at him. "I also know that k

Please log in to read the full chapter