Decisions

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Youngmin confessed, Eunbi has been confused. She still loves Kwangmin but then Youngmin comes into the picture saying that he likes her.

Walking out of the school, the girl kept muttering to herself. "Why are you talking to yourself?" She jumped in surprise and looked up to see Youngmin smiling at her. She gave him a small smile, "No reason." He nodded and the two walked off of campus together.

On the way to Eunbi's house, she has constantly been arguing with herself in her mind. *Do I say yes and forget Kwangmin oppa? But I still love him! But then again, I should try and move on seeing how he's with Ara. NO. WAIT. ARGH, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!* She ruffled her hair in frustration and stomped her feet.

The blonde twin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you okay?" Eunbi looked up and pouted. "No I'm not! Because of your confession, I'm even more confused!" Youngmin blinked a few times and looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry." He muttered.

Her eyes widened when she realized what she said and she shook her hands. "No, wait. I didn't mean it that way! Argh! Why is this so frustrating?!" He looked at her and saw how crazy she was going. He tried to fight back a laugh but he burst into laughter.

Eunbi stared at him laughing. She scowled, "Is this funny to you?" He straightened up and shook his head. "Nope. Look Eunbi, take as long as you need to decide. I will wait as long as I need to so don't let it get to you." He patted her head and gave her a cute smile. She puffed up her cheeks and nodded.

 

In math class, Eunbi stared into space. She stole a glimpse of Kwangmin and noticed how pale he looked and h

Please log in to read the full chapter