Plan: Cheer Eunbi Up!

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classrooms. Eunbi slowly packed her things and sighed. "Hey, mind getting out of the way?" She looked up and saw Ara glaring at her. She sighed once more and slung her bag around her shoulder. Wordlessly, she walked out of the classroom, her head hung low.

Kwangmin watched her walk out, his heart breaking. Ara hugged his arm and smiled, "Oppa! Where do you want to go today for our date?" She batted her eyes at him, trying to act cute. He shook her off and mumbled, "I'm not in the mood for a date." He walked out of the classroom, leaving Ara there by herself. She huffed and stormed out of the classroom.

Eunbi trudged out of the building when all of a sudden, she saw Jinhee and Hyemi standing in front of her. She raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" They looked at each other and then nodded. They grabbed her arms and pulled her away. Eunbi stared at her two best friends and yelled, "What are you doing?!"

Jinhee smiled, "Don't worry! We're gonna have a lot of fun today." She gulped and her two bestfriends dragged her away.

 

The friends hopped off the subway and walked out of the station. Eunbi fixed her bookbag straps and looked around. "What are we doing in Hongdae?" Hyemi patted her head, "Don't worry your little pretty head and just follow us." She sighed and just followed them.

They soon arrived at a noraebang and Eunbi looked at them. "Why are we at a noraebang?" Jinhee put her hands on her hips, "What else would you do here? We're gonna sing our hearts out today and you're gonna get your mind off of Kwangmin." The girl just blinked. Hyemi shook her head and dragged her into one of the rooms.

Inside, Youngmin, Minwoo, and Miho sat there, waiting for the three bestfriends. Miho crossed her arms over her chest, "Took you long enough." Jinhee waved her hand, "Whatever. Let's start singing!"

Minwoo immediately grabbed the mic an

Please log in to read the full chapter