Avoiding each other

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Kwangmin broke up with Eunbi, she's been avoiding him. If she sees him walking towards her in the hallway, she'll turn around and walk somewhere else. It was even worse since she had to sit next to him the whole day. Every time she looked at him, tears would threaten to fall. So she decided to completely focus on school work and studying.

Hyemi looked worriedly at Eunbi. "Eunbi-yah, why don't you take a little break and eat something? You've been studying for so long and you haven't eaten anything." She looked up from revising her notes and sighed. "If it helps you sleep at night, I'll eat." Hyemi smiled and pushed a tray of food to her best friend.

From across the cafeteria, Kwangmin kept looking longingly at Eunbi. *I'm sorry Eunbi. It was so I can protect you.* "Oppa!" A squeaky voice called. He turned his head and saw Ara flashing him a cute smile. "Aren't you going to eat?" He sighed, "I don't have an apetite." She pouted. 

Ara scooped some rice onto her spoon and held it up in front of Kwangmin. "Ahh~" She cooed. He pushed her hand away and got up. He grabbed his bag and left the cafeterai, leaving Ara to sit alone. She whipped her head around angrily and glared at Eunbi's figure. *If only this didn't meet oppa, he would've been mine easily.*

Miho watched as Kwangmin left the cafeteria. She wanted to tell Eunbi why he broke up with her but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to do so. Youngmin gave Kwangmin the silent treatment after seeing what he did to Eunbi

Please log in to read the full chapter