Break Up

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwangmin trudged into school, keeping his eyes on the ground. He couldn't bear to look at anyone. He was ashamed of what he has come to. "Oppa!" He looked up and saw Eunbi cheerfully running to him. He gave her a weak smile and she smiled. The two walked into the school building and headed to class.

Throughout all of his classes, Kwangmin was beating himself up on the inside. He had to do it. Today was the last day for him to make his decision and he decided to protect her even though it would mean hurting both her and himself.

The bell finally rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Students ran out and headed straight to the cafeteria or just lingered in the hallways. Kwangmin sighed and took a deep breath. Eunbi pulled him out of his seat and hugged his arm, walking towards the cafeteria. He shook his arm out of her grasp and stopped her in the middle of the hallway.

From behind, Ara was watching them closely. Kwangmin faced Eunbi, "Eunbi, I'm really sorry." Eunbi tilted her head in confusion, "For what?" The rest of their friends walked out of the classroom. Miho immediately knew what was going to happen and she couldn't do anything about it. *Dammit Eunbi, if only that didn't come, you two would still be going strong.*

Taking in a deep breath, Kwangmin looked her dead in the eyes, "I'm breaking up with you." Eunbi blinked multiple times and looked at him. "What?"

Miho clenched her fists tightly, resisting the urge to punch Ara. Ara was totally enjoying that moment. "I'm breaking up with you, Kang Eunbi."

Tears threatened to fall. Eunbi started to breath heavily, "B-but why? We've been together for almost 2 years and you want to break it off for no reason?" Kwangmin looked away. He couldn't look at her. "I'm sorry." He whispered. Eunbi blinked, trying to fight back her tears. "Who is it?" He looked at her, "Huh?"

Eunbi asked a bit more loudly, "Who is it?" Kwangmin bit his lip and looked down, suddenly interested by his shoes. "Song Ara." She just stood there, breathing heavily. She was upset but she couldn't show her emotions. It just came so suddenly.

Ara walked up and hugged Kwangmin's arm, "See? Kwangmin oppa was mine from the start. If you weren't here, we would've already been together. You were in the way." Her words struck a nerve in Eunbi. She started panting, looking around. She saw her fr

Please log in to read the full chapter