Decisions

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

During the school day, Kwangmin was in a daze compared to how he normally would be: taking notes, participating in class and teasing Eunbi. But today, he was in deep thought over what Ara told him. He didn't want to leave Eunbi. For Christ's sakes, he loves her! But he also wanted to protect her from the dangers that might occur if he didn't break up with her.

"Oppa. Oppa!" Kwangmin turned his attention to Eunbi and she pointed to the front where the teacher had his eyebrow raised. "Kwangmin, are you okay? You seem dazed." He blinked a few times and nodded, "I'm fine. Sorry." His teacher gave him a firm look, "Pay attention to the lesson." He dipped his head and started to take some notes.

Miho looked back and stared pitifully at him. She knew that he would be confused about what to do with Eunbi after what Ara said. She glared at Ara. *Look at her, acting all cute and innocent and . Idiots don't know how much of a she is.* She scowled and turned her head back around.

The bell rung and students exited their classrooms, heading to the cafeteria. Eunbi shook Kwangmin's arm and looked up at him worriedly. "Oppa are you okay? You seem disoriented today." He gave her a weak smile, "Yeah I'm fine. Just not feeling that great today." She lightly gasped and reached up to touch his forehead, She touched hers as well and furrowed her eyebrows. "Well you don't have a fever. What's wrong?"

Kwangmin kissed her forehead and smoothed her hair. He smiled, "Nothing. Let's get some food." She smiled brightly and the two walked hand

Please log in to read the full chapter