Day with the Gang

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Trying to get his mind off of Ara's threat, Kwangmin invited Eunbi to hang out with the rest of the guys. Kwangmin picked up Eunbi and the two made their way to Donghyun's house.

There waiting for them was Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Jihee, Hyemi, Youngmin and Miho. "Hey." Miho gave her a small smile. Eunbi looked at her closely. Miho backed up a bit. "You're not wearing make-up!" She scoffed, "Really? You just had to say that out loud." Eunbi just laughed and the 4 girls decided to play Just Dance on Donghyun's wii.

Kwangmin sat there on the couch, watching his girlfriend laugh while dancing. He gave her an apologetic look. *I'm sorry Eunbi. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do anymore.*

Youngmin plopped down next to him and yelled, "Yah! That's not how you do it!" Miho turned around with an angry look, "Shut up! We're trying our best! I don't see you dancing to this so stay quiet!"

Minwoo snorted, "She makes a point. But Jihee baby, you're not the best dancer." She turned around and scowled, "Well let's see you try to dance!" Kwangmin looked at Eunbi laughing. She was having so much fun and he didn't want to ruin it for her.

Jeongmin came over and smirked, "I'm pretty sure we're all better dancers than you 4. Wanna see?" Eunbi crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, "Bring it."

The 6 boys got into position and Eunbi pressed play. As soon as the music started, the boys' expressions changed and they s

Please log in to read the full chapter