Threat

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwangmin ran after Eunbi. She ran to the rooftop and leaned against the railing, hand covering and tears streaming down her cheeks. He ran everywhere and looked in all the classrooms. "Where are you?!" He whispered angrily. Then he realized there was one place where he didn't check and he sprinted up.

The door flew open and Kwangmin panted. He looked at the figure standing by the railing and knew it was Eunbi. He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder, turning her around. He was speechless at how much she already cried.

Eunbi's eyes widened at the sight of Kwangmin and she slapped his hand off, "What do you want?" Kwangmin winced at how cold she sounded but shook his head. "Eunbi, it's now what it seems. All Ara did was taking something out of my hair!" Eunbi didn't believe him and scowled, "Yeah right, that's not what I saw!"

He sighed, "What did you see?" She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow, "You wanna know what I saw? I saw my boyfriend making out with that girl and she even smirked at me! Care to explain that?!" Kwangmin looked down, "Look, if you don't believe me, don't. But here's the truth, she was just taking something out of my hair. From where you were, it probably looked like we kissed but that didn't happen so you don't need to worry."

She looked him up and down and glared at him, "Really?" Kwangmin nodded, "Really. I would never do that to you! Remember our promise? I would never leave you unless I have a reason. And even then I'll still come back." She looked at him and then turned around.

Kwangmin slowly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. Slowly, her scowl and glare disappeared and she turned around hugging him back. Eunbi pulled away and with a serious look on her face, she looked him straight in the eye and said, "If anything like that ever happens again, don't expect to be forgiven this easily." He smiled and nodded. She gave him a small smile and pecked his lips.

Meanwhile downstairs in the classroom, Miho kept on thinking. *This is trying to steal my bestfriend's boyfriend and I'm not going to just sit still. But what should I do?*

Jinhee and Hyemi looked worriedly at each other and kept looking out the door for any signs of the two. The door opened and they walked in, smiling. Hyemi ran up to Eunbi and hugged her, "Are you okay?" She nodded, "Yeah. Turns out they didn't really kiss but it seems like they did." Hyemi then looked at Miho, "Maybe Miho was onto somthing."

The teacher came in before Eunbi could ask what she was talking about and the three rushed to their seats. From across the room, Ara looked at Kwangmin and smiled evilly. *Soon you will be mine, Jo Kwangmin.*

The bell ran

Please log in to read the full chapter