100th Day Anniversary Part 2

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

After eating lunch, they walked around a bit more. Soon, it became nightfall.

Mentally, Eunbi was screaming in pain from walking in heels all day. But she kept a happy smile plastered on her face. "Oh look, a carnival!" The two entered the park and saw a bunch of kids playing around, dragging their parents here and there.

A carousel was in the middle. Tons of colorful lights lit up the carousel, making everyone look at it. "Oppa, let's ride the carousel!" Eunbi tugged on his sleeve.

He chuckled and the two waited on line. Eunbi made sure Kwangmin wasn't looking so she bent down a bit to rub her ankle. Kwangmin actually knew that her feet hurt and looked away on purpose so that she can rub her feet. *Babo, if your feet hurt, you should've told me*

Eunbi stood back up and looked at him. It was finally their turn. "I call the white horse!" Kwangmin pouted, "I wanted that one!" He got on a brown one next to her. She smiled, "Too bad. You snooze, you lose!"

The carousel started and Eunbi was smiling widely the whole time. Kwangmin watched her and smiled. *I love my girlfriend*

The ride came to an end and Eunbi reluctantly got off. Kwangmin smiled and led her to a game booth. "Step right up! Come and try to knock all the bottles down!" Kwangmin slapped down 3,000 won and the man smiled, handing over 3 baseballs.

"Oppa fighting!" Eunbi cheered on from the back. He smiled and focused on the game. He threw one ball but missed. He threw again and missed. *Third time's the charm* He threw his last ball and knocked down all the bottle.

Eunbi smiled and hugged his neck, "Oppa you did it!" "Congratulations son. Choose your prize." The man said. He looked at the prizes and chose a big teddy bear. "Here you go."

Kwangmin thanked him and bowed. The couple walked away and headed for the ferris wheel. They got in a car and the ride started.

"Wah, the view is so pretty." Eunbi gaped. The colorful lights from the buildings and the streets added to the beauty of Myeongdong. Kwangmin looked out, "You're right. It's beautiful. Like you."

Her face reddened and she slapped his arm playfully. He rubbed his arm and laughed.

He looked at her feet and saw some blisters starting to form. He bent down on one knee and started to take off her heels. Eunbi gasped, "Oppa, what are you doing!" "Just stay still."

He star

Please log in to read the full chapter