100th Day Anniversary Part 1

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please read my A/N at the bottom when you're done reading

The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and not a single cloud was in the sky. It was the perfect day for Kwangmin's and Eunbi's 100th day anniversary date.

Eunbi got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. After a good half an hour of showering, she came out wearing a baby blue bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair. She headed for her closet and started digging through to find the perfect outfit. She pulled out a nice dress and touched it gingerly.

She put on the dress and stood in front of the mirror, admiring it. She smiled and sat down in front of her vanity, starting to blowdry her hair and then proceeding to slightly curl the ends. She put on natural looking make up and smiled in satisfaction. She got up and looked at her wrapped present she got for him. *I hope he likes it*

Meanwhile in the Jo residence, Kwangmin was doing the same as Eunbi. He dug through his closet for the perfect outfit. He laid out an outfit on his bed and nodded. He put his clothes on and fixed his collar in front of the mirror.

From outside, Youngmin opened the door a bit and saw Kwangmin getting ready for his date. He sighed and closed the door quietly. He walked back to his room and laid there, staring into space.

Kwangmin put on a bit of cologne and smiled. He picked up a little box and smiled. *I hope she likes it*

Eunbi slipped on some heels and slipped the present in her bag. "Bye mom!" Her mother waved and smiled at the closing door. "Young love is so sweet."

Kwangmin bid goodbye and left the house. His parents smiled, "We were like that once." His father smiled and kissed her cheek.

She waited in Myeongdong, occassionally looking around for her boyfriend. It was hot outside but not to the point where people would sweat like crazy. Her face lit up when she saw Kwangmin jogging towards her.

"Hey." She smiled, "Hey." He kissed her cheek, "Happy 100th day." She hugged him, "We've been together for 100 days already. Let's make it 100 years." He chuckled, "Only if we can live that long."

He held out his hand and she intertwined her fingers with his. Girls and guys looked in envy. The happy couple walked around, looking at clothes and cute things.

Please log in to read the full chapter