Confrontation

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Some cursing in this chapter but hope you don't mind :)

Ever since the little incident at gym, Miho has been bothering Eunbi a lot more lately. Miho purposely bumps into her making her drop her books, trips her and pushes her for no reason. Eunbi has been putting up with it nicely and didn't complain. But this time, she took it too far.

Eunbi was walking down the stairs headed for the teacher's office when all of a sudden, Miho appears from behind and pushes her. Eunbi loses her footing and falls down. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the hard concrete floor. Miho smirks but then her eyes widen as she see Kwangmin run up.

He was walking up from the teacher's office after getting some handouts. Kwangmin walked up and saw a falling figure. Without hesitating, he sprinted up the stairs and extended his arms out. He slid on the floor catching the person safely.

Eunbi didn't feel her body coming into contact with the floor so she opened one eye. She opened her other and looked down to see herself in Kwangmin's arms. "Oppa!" She gasped. He snapped his head up, "Eunbi?!" He looked up and saw Miho stomping away.

He frowned and then got up. Kwangmin extended out his hand and gestured for Eunbi to grab it. She gratefully took his hand and he pulled her up in one swift motion. Eunbi stumbled and crashed on to his chest.

She blushed and looked down, "Komawo oppa." He her hair, "Gwenchana. By the way, what the hell was Miho doing pushing you down the stairs?!" Eunbi sighed, "I don't know. She's been treating me pretty badly this week. But this has gone too far."

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" Eunbi took a deep breath, "Miho used to be such a nice girl. But now she's pushing, tripping and bumping into me for no reason! I haven't even complained about it thinking that it would pass but she still continues!" Kwangmin wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her head, "Why don't you just confront her about it? Maybe she'll stop."

Eunbi buried her face in his chest, breathing in some of his cologne. "Are you using cologne?" Kwangmin took his chin off and tilted his head smiling, "You like?" She chuckled, "Smells nice. By the way, I like that idea. I'm gonna confront Miho today." He pulled away and grabbed her shoulders, "Don't get hurt. Do you want me and the rest of the gang on look out?"

She shook her head, "I've handled her before so I think I can do so today." Kwangmin nodded, "Just be careful." He pecked her cheeks and smiled making her blush. "If you excuse me, I have to head for the teacher's office." Eunbi slipped away from his grasp and ran down waving.

Lunch came and everyone rushed out

Please log in to read the full chapter