Breakdown

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omo, so they really are going out!" "Damn, I lost my chance with him." Kwangmin and Eunbi walked into the cafeteria swinging hands. They walked over to the line and everyone was staring at them. Eunbi blinked innocently at everyone while Kwangmin stared lovingly.

The line moved and the two got their food. "I'll carry it for you." Kwangmin offered. She pulled it away from him, "Andwae. You're already holding your own tray so I'll hold mine." He pouted and she giggled at him. They sat down at their table and started eating.

Youngmin looked up from his food and saw Eunbi smiling while Kwangmin fed her. He grew angry and got up. He threw out his food and stormed out of the cafeteria. Eunbi's eyes followed him. She got up, "Mian oppa. I'll be right back." "Wait!" Kwangmin was too late since she already ran away throwing out her food.

She ran through the hallway in search of Youngmin and stopped when she saw his familiar blonde hair turn around the corner. She chased after him and grabbed his arm spinning him around.

He spun around and his eyes widened at the sight of the girl he loves. She panted and stared him straight in the eye, "Youngmin, what's wrong? Did I do something that offended you?" *Yes you did. You accepted my brother* He stayed silent and she took that as a yes.

Eunbi pleaded, "Please tell me what I did wrong. I want our friendship back. You keep on ignoring me and my side feels empty without you. I know I may sound selfish, wanting both you and Kwangmin oppa by my side, but it's true." He looked off to the side and took a deep breath. He shook her hand off his arm and walked away.

She was stunned and ran after him. She caught up to him and spun him around. He grew agitated and pushed her against the wall trapping her between his arms. Eunbi gasped when she saw Youngmin's cold eyes. "Stop bothering me." He pushed himself off and walked away. *Dammit Eunbi. I'm trying to get over you but you keep on coming back*

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" She screamed. He stopped and froze in his spot. Eunbi walked u

Please log in to read the full chapter