It won't be that easy

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

I looked out the window since I already finished my work for trig. Spring is coming soon and all the trees are starting to bloom. The door slides open and the principal walks in saying, "Students of class 2-1, I have an announcement to make." My ears perked up and I turned my attention to the principal. "Although school is halfway through the year, we have 3 transferees coming in. And they are going to be in your class. So treat them well. One of them is just like our very own Eunbi." I blushed and he said, "Boys, come in!"

Three boys walked in and two of them looked the same. One was blonde and the other two were brunettes. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jo Youngmin, the older twin. Please take good care of me." the blonde one said with a cute smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jo Kwangmin, the younger twin. Please take good care of me." the brunette twin said with a confident voice. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm No Minwoo, their best friend. Please take good care of me!" the other brunette said with a cute eye smile.

Mr. Choi, our trig teacher, said, "Well, Youngmin and Minwoo can sit in front of Eunbi. And Kwangmin, you can sit next to her. Eunbi, please raise your hand." I raised my hand and they walked over to my side.

Youngmin POV:

That Eunbi girl raised her hand and I walked over to her side. She gave me, Minwoo and Kwangmin a friendly smile. She had a really cute eye smile. I hope we can get along.

Kwangmin POV:

Eunbi is just like me? Does he mean grade wise and stuff? She's going DOWN. I'm going to take over her spot and then she'll come crying to me. Mwahahaha!!!!

Eunbi POV:

"Eunbi, tell them where we are so far and help them if they're confused." Mr. Choi said. I nodded and told the three new students, "We're on page 231 in our trig textbook. Also, feel free to ask any questions if you're confused." I gave them another friend

Please log in to read the full chapter