Confession

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm switching writing styles since it's annoying switching from POV to POV. So everything will be from MY point of view. Hope you enjoy!

"IT'S. HOT." Eunbi groaned. She laid on her stomach on the hotel bed. Hyemi threw a pillow at her, "Yah! It's not hot just for you! I'm sweating like crazy here all because Jinhee is hogging the AC." Jinhee was hovering over the AC, enjoying the cool air.

"'Why don't you guys just go out and swim? It's cool." Jinhee yelled over the AC. Liking the idea, they got up and changed into the bikinis. They grabbed their bags, slipped on flip flops and headed out the door. "Feel free to join us when you want!" Hyemi yelled before she closed the door. Jinhee was to obsessed with the AC and waved goodbye.

The elevator opened up and the two girls stepped in. Just before the door closed, a hand opened it back up. They looked up and saw Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo in swim trunks and t-shirts. They slightly bowed to each other and the three guys stepped in.

To break the awkward silence, Hyemi asked, "So, you guys headed to the beach too?" "Yup! It's all because these twins were constantly complaining." Minwoo said. The twins shot him a glare and looked at Eunbi who was leaning the wall.

Youngmin glanced at her and looked away. *Youngmin, that's it. You need to confess! It's about time fool!* He bit his lip thinking about what to do when the elevator soon came to a stop and opened up revealing the lobby. They walked out.

Kwangmin walked behind Eunbi and was eyeing her. He mentally slapped himself. *Jo Kwangmin, staring at her isn't gonna make her like you! CONFESS ALREADY!* He shook his head and started planning.

The beach soon came into sight and Minwoo grabbed Eunbi's hand, making her run with him. "Slow down Minwoo!" He laughed and they kept on running until they found a good spot. They started laying down the blankets and rubbed sunscreen on.

Eunbi took off her shirt and it revealed her bikini. The boys were agape but were snapped out of it when a voice called them. "Youngmin oppa! Kwangmin oppa! Minwoo oppa!" They cringed at that fake high voice and turned around expecting Miho. They were right.

Miho ran to them in a revealing bikini, trying to woo them with her body. They mentally scoffed and Hyemi just rolled her eyes. She went to Eunbi and started putting sunscreen on as well. "Oppas! Wanna hang out with me?" Miho asked while batting her eyelashes. They shivered on the inside.

Kwangmin politely said, "Sorry Miho, but we're hanging out with Eunbi and Hyemi." She shot a glare at them but they ignored her as if she was nothing. She went back to her fake cute act and pouted, "Why don't you ditch them? I need some more players on my volleyball team." Minwoo walked away, "Sorry! We want to swim with the girls. Why don't you ask other guys?" And with that, they left her hanging. She had an angry look on her face and stomped away.

Eunbi ran towards the water and stood there. The waves crashed on her legs and she immediately was at relief. "Ahh~, it's so cool in the water. Hyemi-ah! Hurry up and come in the water!" Hyemi smiled and ran towards the water. She tackled Eunbi into a hug and they both fell in the water. They resurfaced and laughed.

Soon, the boys joined and they had a splashing fight. Eunbi kept on splashing water randomly while Hyemi was strategically aiming for the boys' faces. Soon, it was Eunbi against everyone. "Yah! It's not fair!" She pouted. Kwangmin chuckled and helped her

Please log in to read the full chapter