Thankful

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

My whole body was in pain but it didn't feel that bad. I slowly opened my eyes and everything looked so unfamiliar. *Oh god! Please tell me that I wasn't taken by a !* I tried to move my body a bit and then someone yelled, "Eunbi-ah!" That voice sounded really familiar. I turned my head a bit and saw Kwangmin with his hands clasped together, Minwoo looking relieved and Youngmin looking happy. I opened my mouth and croaked, "Youngmin-ah, Kwangmin-ah, Minwoo-ah."

I tried to raise my hand but then Kwangmin grabbed it and said, "Take it easy. We found you lying on the street after getting beat up by Miho." My eyes widened and I pushed out the words, "How did you know?" Minwoo shook his head and sighed, "No one bullies you except for Miho. So we figured it out pretty quickly." I looked away and a tear slipped from my eye. I used my unoccupied arm to cover my eyes up. I felt so weak.

Kwangmin POV:

Her hand started to tremble and I heard soft sobs. I softened up and patted her hand. I looked at Minwoo and he was nodding as if I was doing the right thing. Youngmin just looked dazed. Tomorrow, Miho's gonna get it! And I won't go easy either just because she's a girl.

Youngmin POV:

I didn't know what to do. Eunbi was crying and all I was doing was stand around looking like an idiot. I'm not good with crying girls. Kwangmin's pretty good at comforting so I left him to do so.

The hyungs came up and asked, "Is she okay?" I shrugged and said, "She's probably still shaken up." They nod and walk over to the bed. Her sobs become softer and softer until they were barely audible. She tried sitting up, but she winced and laid back down. Minwoo helped her and leaned her against the headboard. Her eyes were puffy and red. My heart was crushed seeing the girl I like like that. Yes, I like Eunbi. She makes me happy and whenever I'm down, she's the one to make me happy. Now, I guess it's my turn to cheer her up.

Eunbi POV:

I sat up with the help of Minwoo and saw 3 unknown faces. "W-who are you?" I croaked. Their expressions softened and the shy looking one said, "We're their friends. They found you lying on the street so we carried you to our hangout to treat you. By the way, I'm Hyunseong. The only chewing gum is Jeongmin and the old looking one is Donghyun hyung." The one called Donghyun yelled, "Yah! I'm not that old!" I giggled and then stopped as my abdomen hurt.

I looked at my legs and arms and asked, "Did you guys do this?" They nodded and Hyunseong said, "If you're hungry, you could eat that porridge. I didn't know what to make, so I stuck with porridge." I looked off to the side and there it was. I was reaching for it when Minwoo took it. "Ah~" he said while holding a spoonful of porridge in front of my

Please log in to read the full chapter