Gets worse

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

After checking our results, I walked to the classroom to be greeted by Jinhee and Hyemi. "Eunbi-ah! You got first place again! Chukahae!" they screamed. I smiled and asked, "What place did you guys get?" Jinhee got 30 and Hyemi got 36. "Whoa, you did pretty good compared to last time! Chukahae!" They smiled and the teacher walked in. I ran to my seat and took out my books.

I sneak a glance at Kwangmin through the corner of my eye and he's taking notes seriously. I smile and face the board again. *This day is going just great*

The bell rings and I stand up to stretch a bit. "Time for lunch!" I say happily. Hyemi and Jinhee run over and loop their arms through mine and drag me to the cafeteria.

Kwangmin POV:

I'm still really sad that Eunbi beat me, but maybe I was too cocky before. Hyemi and Jinhee dragged Eunbi away leaving me with Youngmin and Minwoo. Minwoo appears in front of me out of no where and I grab my chest as if I got a heart attack. "Yah! That scared me!" I yelled. He pouted and said, "Mianhae. Kaja! Let's go get food. I'm starving." He rubbed his stomach. Youngmin laughed and said, "You sound like Hyunseong hyung. By the way, the hyungs want to hang out today." I nodded and we head off to the cafeteria.

We walked through the door and I immediately spotted Eunbi laughing on line along with Jinhee and Hyemi. I smiled and was about to make my way over to the line when a girl stopped me. I looked and it was Miho batting her eyelashes. "Oppa! Do you wanna sit with me and my friends for lunch?" she asked in a cutesy voice. I shivered and walked past her to get to the line.

"Kwangmin-ah! Wait for us!" Youngmin shouted. They ran up and we got on line behind the girls. I turned around and I saw Miho standing there looking like her blood was boiling. I turned around and ignored her.

Miho POV:

What the hell does Eunbi have that I don't?! I'm prettier and more popular! Why don't those 3 like me?! She's gonna pay.

I walk back to my table and gather up my posse. "Girls, after gym class, let's beat up Eunbi in an alley so that no one can see." I said evilly. I smirked. Kang Eunbi, you'll pay for what you did.

Narrator POV:

Lunch happily went by for Eunbi and Kwangmin while Miho was busy planning her attack. Classes passed in a heartbeat and it was time for gym. The girls went to the girl's locker room and the boys went to the boy's. After about 5-7 minutes of

Please log in to read the full chapter