My 91st Shutter: Time for Marriage?

Love with a Shutter

 

 

The next day, the couples got ready for their respective visits.

DongWoon and I met up at the bus stop and we decided to board the bus to hsi house.

It might be rather risky but still, we decided to do so.

We sat at the back seat and we chatted a lot more about DongWoon's family.

 

 

"Hyung is probably at home today as well, I specially called him to remind him that you are coming today. Plus, Hyung is a fan of MyStiCal." DongWoon said.

"Jinjjayo? I am glad to hear that. I prepared our album as a gift for your elder brother, I wish he would like it." I said.

DongWoon smiled, "He will." He said.

 
 
 
Son DongHa, Son DongWoon's hyung, the two of them had a really close relationship.
 
Plus, DongWoon is really fillal and he helps in housework whenever he can.
 
 
 
Chae Rin and KiKwang went to KiKwang's house by car.
 
"Oppa, na kimjanghaeyo." She said.
Translations: I am feeling a litle nervous.*
 
"Don't worry." KiKwang said.
 
 
 
Soo Ah and JunHyung arrived at the cafe and they gained attention right away.
 
“Isn't that BEAST member JunHyung? Soo Ah is also here.” The people started discussing.
 
JunHyung's friend invited them to cut the ribbon and to also declare the re-opening of the cafe.
 
“Kamsahamnida.” JunHyung's friend thanked Soo Ah.
 
“Yah~ It's a really a long time since we met. Oh, Soo Ah ssi ga, neo yeoja chingu?” The friend asked.
 
JunHyung smiled, “Ne, Aein.” He replied.
*Translations: Aein means Lover*
 
“Ah~ Chukhahamnida.” The friend felt happy for JunHyung as well.
 
 
 
Just then, the girlfriend of JunHyung's friend came by, “MinKi, lead the guests to their seats. How could you let them be standing here for so long?” She chided.
 
“Gwaenchanayo.” JunHyung and Soo Aj said so, at the same time.
 
“Joesonghaeyo, come on, take a seat here.” MinKi lead both of them to seat down and he ordered drinks.
 
“MinKi ah, Soo Ah doesn't like coffee. Soo Ah, why not some hot tea? It's quite cold here.” JunHyung asked.
 
(So considerate of him!)
 
Soo Ah nodded, “Ne oppa.” She said.
 
 
 
JunHyung held her hand while chatting with MinKi and his girlfriend.
 
“MinKi ah, JooHi and you have been dating since we are in high school, aren't the two of you considering to get married?” JunHyung asked.
 
JooHi smiled, “Oppa, MinKi wants to focus on business and we didn't want to have a child so early.” She said.
 
“Then what about you two then? Soo Ah ssi and you just started dating?” MinKi asked.
 
“Soo Ah just accepted my feelings.” JunHyung said.
 
Soo Ah handed the gifts over to Junhyung, “Ah, I almost forgot. MinKi, JooHi, this is for both of you. And this is another individual gift to celebrate the re-opening.” JunHyung said.
 
“JunHyung, you being here is already a really good present already. Anyways, jeongmal komawo.” MinKi said.
 
 
 
“Soo Ah ssi, so what do you think about JunHyung?” JooHi asked.
 
“Ne?” Soo Ah didn't know how to respond.
 
“Yah~ Soo Ah still isn't that familiar with you two, stop intimidating her.” JunHyung was so protective of his girlfriend.
 
“Aigoo~ So protective of your girlfriend? Have you had plans to spend the rest of your lifetime with her then?” JooHi asked.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah looked at JunHyung, that pair of eyes were really enticing, JunHyung nodded, “I would want to have my shining star beside me.” He said.
 
Soo Ah smiled, “Komawo.” She said, “Oppa, thank you for being so considerate and sweet towards me.” Soo Ah expressed her gratitude.
 
MinKi looked at JooHi, “JooHi ah, give me your hand.” He said.
 
 
 
JooHi showed her palm and MinKi slotted in a ring!
 
“Saranghaeyo, will you marry me?” MinKi planned a proposal?!
 
JunHyung handed him a bouquet of roses, “JooHi, in front of all the people now, I vow to love you with all my life and to also, protect you.” MinKi knelt down and said, “Will you marry me?” He asked.
 
Joo Hi was completely astonished, “MinKi ah~” She said.
 
“Marry him, marry him...!” Soo Ah started encouraging and the customers in the cafe followed as well.
 
JooHi accepted MinKi's proposal and it was really wonderful!
 
 
 
Soo Ah and JunHyung enjoyed their visit but it's time for them to leave before the crowd starts swarming into the cafe.
 
JunHyung held Soo Ah's hand openly in the streets and they were wearing couple hats.
 
“Oppa, aiseukeurim juseyo.” Soo Ah requested for ice-cream when they passes by an ice-cream van.
 
*Translation: Aiseukeurim means Ice-cream*
 
“Ne, jamsimanyo.” JunHyung said and he made his way to buy the ice-cream.
 
 
 
Soo Ah took a seat somewhere near, just then a kitten was spotted and it was running across the road but it stopped..
 
Soo Ah ran out to the road just to get the lost kitten back to a safety place and...
 
 
 
 
Car was heard screeching loudly due to the sudden stop, the sound was deafening.
 
Soo Ah felt someone carried her up and went back to the roadside.
 
“Shin Soo Ah! Neo Micheoseo?!” He shouted due to his impatient and also, because he cares a lot.
 
 
 
“Oppa?” Soo Ah looked at JunHyung and then she looked at the kitten which is held in her arms, “Luckily.” She said.
 
JunHyung then noticed the kitten, “Soo Ah~ How can you be putting yourself in such a dangerous situation? Just because of a kitten, do you know that I almost lost you!” JunHyung kind of raised of voice.
 
Soo Ah then understood that she made a mistake, she hugged JunHyung, “Oppa, joesonghamnida, I was wrong. Mianhae.” She said with a soft voice, probably she got a shock as well.
 
 
 
 
JunHyung then helped her to get up on her feet, “The ice-cream is gone, shall I get you another one?” He asked.
 
“Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. I am contented with having oppa with me.” Soo Ah said and hugged him.
 
 
 
After awhile, “Oppa, I want to keep this kitten.” Soo Ah said.
 
JunHyung opposed, “Andwae! All because of this kitten, I almost lost you. No way I am going to allow you to keep it.” He said.
 
Soo Ah whined, “Oppa~~~ Jebal~ Na jinjja jowahaeyo.” She pleaded.
 
JunHyung couldn't really reject, his heart was already softening due to Soo Ah's whining.
 
“Ne? Oppa~ Ne?” Soo Ah asked.
 
Guess that, JunHyung had to give in to his beloved girlfriend, “Aren't Min Ah afraid of small animals like this?” He asked.
 
“I will keep it away from unnie then. ” Soo Ah said.
 
 
 
And on the other side, DongWoon and I reached his house.
 
DongWoon's family members are waiting at the door to welcome us.
 
“Abeoji, Eommeoni, Hyung, I am back. This is Min Ah.” DongWoon said.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Min Ah imnida.” I greeted.
 
“Annyeong. DongWoon, Min Ah come in.” DongWoon's Eommeoni said.
 
(In short, DWE for the Mother and DWA for the Father and DWH for the brother.)
 
 
 
 
 
I presented the gifts together with DongWoon and also, the album to DWH.
 
“Kamsahamnida.” DWH said.
 
“Ne, I hope you like it.” I said.
 
“Abeoji, Eommeoni, I shall first bring Min Ah to look around my room first. 
 
“Ne, I will be preparing lunch.” DWE said.
 
 
 
 
DongWoon held my hand and we went into his room to look around and also, he told me more about the family.
 
Slowly, relatives of the Son family came too, to visit.
 
 
 
DongWoon's gomo had a twin.
 
*Translations: Gomo means Aunt*
 
DongWoon went over to carry one of the kid, “Aigoo~~” He said.
 
The kid seems to like DongWoon, she smiled while DongWoon played with her.
 
 
 
 
I went over and played with the kid as well, “myeong ui mwoyeyo?” I asked.
 
*Translations: Myeong Ui means name*
 
“JiYeon and this is SooYeon.” DongWoon said.
 
“Annyeong JiYeon, SooYeon annyeong.” I said.
 
“Unnie, Annyeonghaseyo.” The twin sister replied with a really cute voice.
 
“Kyeopta~ Igeo.” I gave them sweets.
 
“Say kamsahamnida.” DongWoon was trying to teach the children manners.
 
“Kamsahamnida.” They said.
 
I patted gently on their head, “Ne.” And I smiled.
 
 
 
We played along with the kids for awhile more and I went into the kitchen, “Joesonghamnida, Can I help in any ways?” I asked.
 
DWE looked at me, “Aigoo~ Gwaenchanayo. Min Ah, do take a seat out there okay?” She said.
 
DongWoon came by, “Eomma would be just fine with appa with her.” He said.
 
 
 
 
We observed the couple cooking, it was really a sweet scene to see them in the kitchen together.
 
“Oppa, I wanna us to be like your parents as well.” I said.
 
“Ne.” DongWoon responded, “We would be even sweeter than them.” He said.
 
He gave me a kiss on the lips, “Oppa~” I said softly, “There are kids here.” I reminded him.
 
And then, we went to talk a little with DongWoon's relatives and also, play with the kids.
 
 
 
I was with SooYeon and DongWoon was JiYeon.
 
“DongWoon ah, introduce your fiancé to us.” Gomo said.
 
“Ne.” DongWoon said, “Gomo, meet my future wife, Seo Min Ah.” He said.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Min Ah imnida.” I said, “It's nice to be able to meet you.” I said.
 
Gomo smiled, “Aigoo~ What a sweet girl we have here. Jinjja neomu yeppeunda~ How old are you?” She asked.
 
“I am nineteen this year.” I said.
 
“I see, there isn't quite a large between you two. Did DongWoon treat you well?” She asked.
 
I looked at DongWoon, “Ne, oppa really treats me well.” I said.
 
 
 
SooYeon held my hand, “Unnie, Huggie.” The kid wants a hug from me.
 
I held her in a careful and gentle way, “SooYeon, gwaenchanayo?” I asked.
 
“Unnie, SooYeon like you.” She said.
 
Once again, I think I am really close with children.
 
“SooYeon ah~ Unnie love you too.” I said.
 
 
 
 
 
DongWoon came by to tease, “SooYeon ah, I thought you like oppa more?” He asked.
 
JiYeon came by my side as well, “Unnie is better.” She said.
 
I smiled at JiYeon, “JiYeon ah, unnie love you too.” I said.
 
DongWoon totally was ignored by the kids, DWH came out, “Now you should know how I felt.” He said.
 
Well, guess that he was outcasted by the kids already, long time ago.
 
 
 
Gomo looked at how I played with her children, “DongWoon ah, you and Min Ah had plans for children?” She asked.
 
“Ne? Gomo, we haven't got married.” DongWoon hinted that talking about children is too early now.
 
 
Gomo shook her head, “You two are celebrities and you will have to serve the army by thirty. By the time you end your national service, you are thirty two years old already. You two should have your children when both of you are still young.” She said.
 
 
“Aigoo~” DWE came out of the kitchen and she sat down beside her sister, “Don't pressurize the young people. Min Ah still have to finish her studies first before DongWoon marry her, kids talk is too early now.” She said.
 
"Come on, time for lunch!" DWA said and all of us went by to the dining table.
 
 
 
Chae Rin and KiKwang reached the Lee's residence.
 
They greeted the parents and also met KiKwang's dongsaeng.
 
It was kind of towards a formal meeting.
 
(KiKwang's Eommeoni would be shortened as KKE, KKA for Abeoji and KKD for dongsaeng)
 
 
 
 
 
KKE brought out drinks and they started with an introduction.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, jeo ileumeun Lee Chae Rin imnida. I am currently also a singer in the same company as KiKwang oppa. I am the only daughter at home and Abeoji is a businessman, Eommeoni is helping him in the business, both of them are now venturing overseas.” Chae Rin said.
 
“So you are all alone in Korea with your parents beside you?” KKA asked.
 
“Ne, I have two other best friends with me who are the other members of MyStiCal. Min Ah and Soo Ah.” Chae Rin said.
 
“Is MiNi doing well?” KKE asked, she seems to be favoring Min Ah a lot.
 
“Ne, Min Ah is doing well. Auntie, this is a present for you. Uncle, this is for you and this is for you.” Chae Rin used this time to present the gifts.
 
“You shouldn't be so formal, I understand that you are only nineteen years old, still a young girl. I am glad to see that KiKwang and you are progressing well.” KKA said.
 
KiKwang's dongsaeng thanked Chae Rin and he went into his room afterwards to let the adults talk.
 
 
 
“To be honest with you, we don't mind you two dating. However, we knew too much about Min Ah and that would kind of made us compare the two of you sometimes.” KKA said, directly in front of Chae Rin.
 
“Abeoji, why must you say this?” KiKwang asked.
 
“Gwaenchana, Uncle, Auntie, I understand your feelings but I do hope that we could be able to have more chances to know each other in the near future. Please don't always compare Min Ah and I, the two of us are different to start with.” Chae Rin said.
 
“Abeoji, Eommeoni, I love Chae Rin a lot and I can be sure that you two would be able to grow fond for her as well.” KiKwang added on.
 
KKE nodded, “Ne, we shall learn to know about each other more in the near future. Why not start with knowing more about us?” KKE initiated for them to be in a conversation to know more about each other.
 
It got on well smoothly and their relationship definitely grew fonder.
 
KiKwang showed affection with Chae Rin for quite a few times in front of his parents and that really made Chae Rin really shy.
 
 

So, how will the story progress??
B2STiCal is going to be performing!
All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)