My 83rd Shutter: The Heart broke, The Love's Gone. The appearance of Seo MinHyun.

Love with a Shutter

 

 

And Soo Ah and Chae Rin had their 'Running Man' filming with one more male guest with them! Actually one more female guest as well.

It's Minho and Sulli from f(x)!

Soo Ah was at first rather surprised with Minho's appearance but it's rather explainable since the drama is gonna release soon.

There were quite a lot interactions between MinHo and Sulli though.

 
 
 
Chae Rin on the other hand was quite worried about Soo Ah,
(CR's POV: I should have checked and asked the PD till they confessed who were the guests coming today..)
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah was just emotionless, having the usual cool image but something was just amiss. She was so quiet until when the hosts started asking questions.
 
Throughout the race, Soo Ah was paired with Jong Kook, JiHyo (Ace Couple) and the rest of the hosts are the Chaser Team, Chae Rin was paired with MinHo and Sulli as the Catcher Team.
 
 
 
MinHo was really competitive and he simply just tear off the Chaser Team's name tag without thinking.
 
And somehow Soo Ah met MinHo when she was alone in the lift, MinHo was jsut waiting outside the lift.
 
 
 
 
MinHo let out a really complex expression, he didn't know what to do now.
 
Soo Ah slowly stepped out of the lift, "Oppa, it's not that good to see you here now." Soo Ah said.
 
 
 
MinHo looked at Soo Ah, “Soo Ah, according to the game rules, I would have to tear away your name tag." He said, feeling a little remorse.
 
Soo Ah looked at MinHo, (SA's POV: His competitiveness overwhelmed his love for me? Why is everything getting so unreal? He seems to have been gotten further away from me.)
 
MinHo didn't dare to look at Soo Ah, the girl then said, “Then tear it off if you really wish.” She said, without emotions.
 
As though her heart froze due to the disappointment and insecureness.
 
MinHo's hands are approaching..
 
 
 
 
Just then, Jong Kook spotted the two of them and he came to the rescue!
 
"Shin, leave!" Jong Kook shouted.
 
Soo Ah got back to her senses and she ran away, "Komawo Jong Kook Samchon." She said and left.
 
 
 
It was quite a tough fight between MinHo and Jong Kook, however in the end, MinHo lost due to lack of experience.
 
In the end, the chaser team won!
 
They had a fun time still and after the filming, they spent some time together. 
 
Chae Rin was chatting with Sulli, Soo Ah and MinHo had some time together.
 
 
 
MinHo looked at Soo Ah, "Mianhae." He said.
 
Soo Ah looked up at MinHo, "Oppa, waeyo? Why are you apologizing?" She asked, that disappointment magnified at that instant.
 
MinHo looked at Soo Ah, "I felt so confused just now. Luckily Jong Kook hyung appeared." He said.
 
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah remembered the scene just now that was still fresh in her mind, "Then what if Jong Kook samchon didn't appear just now? What would you have done?" Soo Ah asked, seems like a test to the guy in front of her but the answer to it was already fixed in her mind.
 
She knew clearly that MinHo would eliminate her although she was his girlfriend.
 
MinHo hestitated, Soo Ah was expecting him to have answered right away.
 
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah held MinHo's hand, "Gwaenchanayo oppa, gwaenchana. Oppa, I need to leave with Chae Rin now, we got to get back to the dormitory. Annyeong." She said and left without even turning to see MinHo and not hearing him say goodbye.
 
 
 
MinHo was at a loss, the warmth that was holding on to his hand just awhile ago, eventually got colder. 
 
Not because of the air-conditioned environment but, he knew he just lost something precious which he already had no reason to want it back.
 
Tears started flowing down Soo Ah's cheeks, it felt warm but as compared, the heart was scorching.
 
That pain was unbearable, as though someone took her heart out and left a hole there.
 
Empty yet it hurts.
 
The love was already gone, without traces, with no reasons.
 
The love that wasn't strong enough, led both of them to now.
 
MinHo did love Soo Ah but... They just couldn't feel the intensity anymore.
 
 
 
Chae Rin saw Soo Ah's red and puffy eyes, “Soo Ah, did you cried? What happened?” She was rather shocked.
 
Soo Ah shook her head, “Aniyo unnie. Jeongmal aniyo. I just had some dust in the eyes, must have been the sand. I went to apply eyedrops just now.” She lied, just to cover the pain.
 
Chae Rin didn't spot anything amiss, Soo Ah's acting was too good.
 
“Then shall we go back now? Min Ah fixed dinner.” Chae Rin smiled and asked.
 
Soo Ah simply nodded, it's really impossible for her to even fake a smile.
 
 
 
 
The girls were back to the dormitory and I opened the door.
 
"Welcome home!" I said with a cheery mood, knowing that oppa would be coming tomorrow.
 
"Unnie, annyeong." Soo Ah gave me a hug which she don't usually do.
 
 
 
 
I hugged her back, "Ne Soo Ah. How's everything today? Did the filming go on well smoothly?" I asked and looked at Chae Rin.
 
Chae Rin shook her head, hinting that she had no idea what happened.
 
"Ne unnie, everything went on well." Soo Ah said and she took a step back, "I will be showering first." She said.
 
I nodded, "Ne.. Go on, dinner would be served by then." I said.
 
 
 
 
After Soo Ah enter the room, I got Chae Rin to a corner, "Did anything happen? Didn't you notice anything?" I asked.
 
Chae Rin thought about it and then said, "I think it has got something to do with MinHo oppa. Soo Ah was doing fine till the moment when she came over to find me after talking to MinHo oppa." She said.
 
"Did they fought?" I asked.
 
 
Chae Rin shook her head, "Quite impossible. They got nothing to fight over though, both of them don't seem to be angry as well. Ah! I remember, Soo Ah's eyes are red and puffy just now." Chae Rin said.
 
"She cried?" I asked, feeling more and more worried.
 
 
 
 
"Soo Ah said that she had sand in her eyes." Chae Rin was suspecting whether Soo Ah lied.
 
I nodded, "I will find a time to speak to her." I said.
 
Chae Rin added, "She wasn't looking at me when she said that." She said.
 
 
 
 
I knew Soo Ah well, if she lied, she wouldn't be able to fix her eyes onto anyone's.
 
"Go get a change then, I know what to do." I said and Chae Rin went to shower as well.
 
 
 
 
 
I started preparing for dinner, laying out and adding on decorations.
 
(MA's POV: Maybe I should ask TaeMin oppa since, the two of them are really close.)
 
But I dropped the idea as SHINee doesn't know their relationship.
 
I thought acting natural for now would be better, we had dinner like usual.
 
 
 
Chae Rin joked around and I kind of set the topic on Oppa instead since he would be back to Korea later!
 
We had our dinner and then we made preparations when the clock struck 2130.
 
Oppa's flight would be arriving at 2230 and Appa would be coming over to fetch us there at 2145.
 
 
 
After we took our stuffs, I got my shades with me, Chae Rin even wore a wig so as to not let other people recognize her so easily. Soo Ah wore a jacket and a cap.
 
Appa arrived and we left the dormitory. We reached the airport by 2215.
 
“Just fifteen minutes more. Aww~ Eottheokae~?” I got nervous while waiting.
 
“Min Ah, don't worry. Everything would be just fine.” Soo Ah said.
 
 
 
Chae Rin was mindful about her looks and she kept looking at the surroundings, “Do I look okay? I wonder if MinHyun oppa would be able to recognize me or not?” She said.
 
Soo Ah looked at her, “You are still you. And why do you have to wear a wig?” She asked.
 
Chae Rin made a funny emotion with that blue wig on, “For fun! Well, I don't want fans to be here when we are with MinHyun oppa.” He said.
 
 
 
Soo Ah chuckled when Chae Rin made that cute and funny expression, “Ne, arrasso.” She said, “For me, a jacket and a cap would be just fine.”
 
I simply put on my shades and I didn't wear too fanciful, my dressing was quite casual.
 
 
 
 
Appa was rather nervous as well, I sat down by his side and we waited for the time to pass.
 
“Flight number SG103 has successfully arrived.” The announcer over the speakers announced.
 
“Finally!” I stood up along with appa and all of us went to stand near the entrance.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah thought of letting Chae Rin play a trick on MinHyun by asking Chae Rin with the blue wig to greet MinHyun.
 
We were all waiting and here comes a handsome looking young man!
 
“Oh, Oppa!” I called for him.
 
I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug, “Oppa~” I said, almost on the verge of tear.
 
 
 
Oppa hugged me tight as well, “Joesonghaeyo, I shouldn't made you wait for me for so long.” MinHyun said.
 
The two siblings seems to have such a close relationship that people might mistaken them for a couple instead.
 
Oppa took a close look at me, “MiNi, you have really lost a lot of weight and you looked frailer, didn't you eat and rest well?” He asked.
 
“Oppa, gwaenchanayo.” I said.
 
 
 
Oppa held my hand and walk towards Appa, “Abeoji, I am back.” He said.
 
Appa gave him a pat on the shoulder, “Welcome back.” He said.
 
Oppa gave appa a tight hug, “Abeoji, Joesonghamnida.” He apologized.
 
“Gwaenchana, what matters is you.” Appa replied and his eyes turned red.
 
 
 
“MinHyun oppa! Yo!” Soo Ah came over to introduce herself.
 
“Oh! Soo Ah! Yo!” MinHyun smiled as he saw Soo Ah.
 
The two of them would be more chingu-like and they are each other's soulmate.
 
Being an ultra-intellect, both of them understands each other well and they share problems. Age doesn't seem to be a problem here in communication.
 
 
 
Just then, Chae Rin appeared.
 
Oppa let out an unsure emotion, “Cherry, why did you dye your hair blue?” He asked.
 
He knew it was Chae Rin right from the start?!
 
 
 
 
Chae Rin looked at MinHyun, “Oppa, you knew it was me?” She asked.
 
“How could I not know you? The sweetest girl here, aside from MiNi.” MinHyun said while looking at me.
 
MinHyun and Chae Rin would have a more formal-like relationship. He treats Chae Rin like the maknae of the three girls instead of Soo Ah.
 
 
 
 
Chae Rin smiled sweetly, “Oppa, welcome back.” She said.
 
And then, we went to the car and we were on the way to our cafe.
 
We planned to bring oppa to our favourite cafe where the cheesecakes were really famous!
 
 
 
 
Of course, I am sitting beside oppa and he was holding onto my hand while I lie on his shoulders, “Oppa, pigunhaeypo?” I asked.
 
*Translations: Are you tired?*
 
“Aniyo. I slept on the plane.” He replied.
 
“So you are going to experience a jet lag?” Soo Ah asked.
 
“Probably, but it shouldn't be too serious. I will still be able to sleep later.” MinHyun replied.
 
 
 
“Soo Ah, Cherry, how have you girls been? I am really shocked to know that you girls debuted.” Oppa said.
 
Soo Ah replies first, “I am always fine, thank you. Well, I really don't look like I am going to debut right? I am actually still not sure why did I became an idol, probably because of the two of them.” She said.
 
 
 
 
Oppa shook his head, “Aniyo, you have got the talents and you are doing well! I noticed you have been appearing on variety shows recently, your speaking skills are good. Have more confidence in yourself.” He said.
 
“Ne oppa, kamsahamnida.” Soo Ah said.
 
 
 
“You all seems to be so frail, not enough sleep isn't it?” MinHyun asked.
 
Chae Rin leaned forward, “Oppa~~ Igeo bwayo.” Chae Rin showed MinHyun her dark eye circles.
 
*Translations: Igeo bwayo means look here.*
 
“Nado.” Soo Ah said.
 
“Aigoo~~ Yes, I watched them during my breaks. Soo Ah is doing well on variety shows. Chae Rin, you did a great job in Running Man.” MinHyun said, showing some support for the girls.
 
“Ne~” The two of them are contented with the compliments.
 
 
 
“Oppa, I forgot to greet you properly.” Soo Ah said, she cleared , “Annyeonghaseyo, MyStiCal's Cool Rapper Maknae Shin immida.” She said.
 
Chae Rin continued on, “Annyeonghaseyo, MyStiCal's Sweet Devil Cherry imnida.” She said with an aegyo.
 
“Omo~ That's a really sweet one here.” MinHyun ruffled Chae Rin's hair and said.
 
“I heard that the concert is coming up? And the first stop is located at Singapore?” MinHyun asked.
 
“Ne oppa. ” I replied.
 
 
 
“I bought the tickets along with my University friends and juniors. The whole class is going crazy and many of them are MyStiCs.” MinHyun said.
 
“Oh jinjjayo? Oppa, I intended to pass you the tickets later.” I said, “Zann unnie asked me to it to you and appa.” I explained.
 
“Yay~ Really? Oppa, saranghaeyo~” Chae Rin said.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah then ask, “Oppa, so who's popular in your class?”
 
“I am sure it's Min Ah right? She's your dongsaeng after all.” Soo Ah assumed I was the most popular.
 
 
 
“MiNi indeed is popular but there are lots of SMines as well as the SWEETs. The juniors prefer Cherry while we seniors prefer the vocal leader and rapper maknae.” MinHyun replied.
 
He must have been a hardcore MyStiC as well.
 
 
 
 
“Aww~ Jinjja?Wae~ Why am I not that popular among the seniors?” Chae Rin asked with a smile, she's contented with the answer actually.
 
Soo Ah was quite surprised, “Eh? Oppa, you got to be kidding me.” She said.
 
“Soo Ah, oppa won't lie.” MinHyun replied.
 
 
 
“Here in South Korea, Unniedeul are more popular, way more popular than me.” Soo Ah said.
 
“You have more overseas fans and that's true.” Chae Rin said.
 
“Are there more girls or guys?” Soo Ah asked.
 
“More fanboys but the fangirls are a lot as well. I guess the ratio should be two is to one?” Oppa replied.
 
 
 
 
Oppa looked at me, “Actually I didn't mention that MiNi is my dongsaeng. Oh! There are really some good rappers in Singapore as well.” Oppa said.
 
“Jinjja?” Soo Ah asked.
 
“It is better not to say Min Ah is your dongsaeng, saves the trouble and harrassment.” Chae Rin said.
 
 
 
 
Looking ahead, MinHyun asked, “So where are we going to?” He asked.
 
“Oppa, bimiyeyo.” Soo Ah said.
 
*Translations: It's a secret.*
 
“Oppa, we are going to a really nice place.” I said.
 
 
 
 
 
MinHyun looked at me with his dazzling eyes, “Oh really? Then I shall look forward to it.” He said.
 
We then had a rest and soon, we reached the cafe.
 
 
 
 
Oppa stepped out of the car and he made sure that I come out of the car without hitting my head by placing his hand there to prevent me from hitting the metal frame.
 
Oppa then looked at the exterior of the cafe, “Wow, a cafe? It looks nice.” He commented.
 
“MinHyun oppa, allow me to introduce. This is our favorite cafe and we always hang out here before our debut.” Soo Ah said, “We still buy our cheesecakes here but we no longer hang out due to the fans.” She said.
 
 
 
 
And we stepped into the cafe, with the Second floor of the cafe reserved for us, “Ray ajusshi! We are here.” Chae Rin said.
 
“Junpyo samchon, You don't mind eating here right?” Soo Ah asked.
 
Appa simply shook his head, “As long as you girls and MinHyun don't mind, I am okay with anything.” Appa replied in a really gentle and benevolent way.
 
 
 
Ray ahjussi, the owner of the cafe came out to attend to us, “Omo~ you girls reached? This must be MinHyun right? JunPyo mentioned you to me.” And then Ray ahjussi and appa had a brotherly hug.
 
The two of them are close friends and that's why the girls were close to him as well.
 
They went up to the second floor and someone else came to service in place of Ray ahjussi, who was it then?
 
And what will happen during their time at the cafe? Let's wait and see!
 
 
 
All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)