My 76th Shutter : Dinner Date!

Love with a Shutter

 

 
 
Chae Rin and I got ready to go off  for our dinner date.
 
"Annyeonghi gyeseyo~" Soo Ah said as she sent us out to the door step.
 
"Ne, we will be back by 11." I said.
 
 
 
 
We left and Soo Ah was alone in the dormitory.
 
(Let's just skip the travelling part and zooms right into the dinner!)
 
 
I was walking into the restaurant which DongWoon told me to and he have already booked a room.
 
A waitress came by to service just after I just walked into the restaurant, "Miss, have you got any reservations?" She asked.
 
I nodded, "Yes, a table for 2 with Mr Son." I replied.
 
 
 
 
 
The waitress checked the system and smiled, "Please follow me, Miss." She said and led me into the dining room.
 
"Miss, Mr Son has already decided on the menu, would you like to change the drinks?" The waitress asked.
 
"What did he ordered for me then?" I asked.
 
"Mr Son has chosen Peach champagne for you, is that okay with you?" She asked.
 
I nodded, "Yes, thank you." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
"If there's no request from you Miss, I shall take my leave then." She said.
 
I nodded, "Ne, kamsahamnida." I said.
 
(That was really a long dialogue of formalities spoken in English.)
 
 
 
 
DongWoon oppa could have been caught up with something, I took out a storybook that I have been reading these days from my bag.
 
The book title is, "The Butterfly of the Stars - Papillon (inkorean)" written by Bernard Werber. He's a French science fiction writer active since the 1990s.
 
DongWoon's favourite author is him and I thought of knowing more about what kind of books he have been reading this while.
 
Plus, I really love reading!
 
I wouldn't blame DongWoon oppa for being late as it was because I arrived early.
 
 
 
 
Just then, the door knob clicked, he walked in.
 
"Min Ah." He said with his wonderful sweet smile.
 
I put down the book, "Oppa." I went over and gave him a hug.
 
DongWoon held me closer to him, "Bogoshipeoyo." He said.
 
"Bogoshipeoyo oppa." I said.
 
 
 
 
DongWoon gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek, "Joesonghamnida, I was caught up a little by the traffic condition out there." He explained why he was late for 5 minutes.
 
I shook my head, "Gwaenchanayo." I said.
 
The waiter came in to service and DongWoon requested him to serve the food.
 
 
 
 
 
The dishes served are all not spicy and there was definitely no presence of seafood as I am allergic to it as well.
 
And as for the dessert, we had ice-cream!
 
"This is a special offer to the 100th couple who are here tonight." The waiter passed me a pair of movie tickets.
 
"Oh, kamsahamnida." I said as I took the tickets from him.
 
 
 
 
It's the tickets for tonight, and the movie was going to start in just an hour more.
 
"Oppa?" I asked.
 
DongWoon stood up and held my hands, "Shall we go then?" he asked and just like that, the two of us were out on the streets (with disguises) but still I felt insecure.
 
I sensed that he held my hand tighter, "Gwaenchana." He said.
 
My heart then felt lighter, "Ne." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
We reached the nearest cinema and was thinking of whether to get popcorns and drinks, since we just had dinner just now.
 
"I don't think I want any." I said, we have to maintain our body weight as well.
 
DongWoon nodded, "I will just get a drink then, it's two hours in there, we would surely be thirsty." he said, the usual considerate and thoughtful him wouldn't change.
 
 
 
 
We went into the cinema and found our seats, it's rather empty in the threatre, no one was in there.
 
I looked up at DongWoon, "Oppa, don't you find it a little strange? There are only two of us here." I asked, feeling really puzzled.
 
DongWoon smiled, "Aniyo. It's better like this isnt it? I mean, we could enjoy our times together." He said.
 
I looked at oppa, “Ne, majayo.” I do felt that I love the peace that I am having now.
 
Then, after the movies, we went to the beach nearby.
 
 
 
 
 
The night sky is simply wonderful, the shining stars are dazzling.
 
I looked up at the stars, “Oppa, remember that time when we are having our vacation? That night, the stars are there are also as beautiful as tonight.” I said.
 
DongWoon nodded and looked up at the sky, “Tonight would be a better night.” He said and turned to look at me, “Because you are with me.” He said.
 
Those eyes are so true, full of gentleness which led me closer to him.
 
 
 
 
DongWoon hugged me, “Komawo, Mianhae. Thank you for being by my side even though I am not the best boyfriend in this world but I promise, I will strive to be one.” He said.
 
I nodded, “I might not be someone perfect as well, thank you for loving me. ” I said, smiling.
 
(DW's POV: You are just too perfect that I thought I wouldn't be the one for you.)
 
 
 
 
*Now let's get to Chae Rin and KiKwang~*
 
Chae Rin and KiKwang oppa agreed on meeting at the beach.
 
There was a restaurant near the sea.
 
KiKang was in a rather formal dress code, Chae Rin as compared was a little casual.
 
KiKwang helped Chae Rin with her chair before she seats, "Kamsahamnida." Chae Rin said and sat down.
 
KiKwang then sat down opposite Chae Rin, the restaurant was empty!
 
"Oppa, why is this restaurant so quiet and.. there's no one else except us." Chae Rin asked.
 
 
 
 
Kikwang leaned forward to Chae Rin, "Do you want to know why?" He asked.
 
Chae Rin nodded in a really cute way, KiKwang looked at her, "Because I booked the whole restaurant." He said nonchalantly.
 
"Mwo?" Chae Rin was really shocked, "Oppa, jinjjayo?" She asked with her eyes wide open.
 
That was an almost jaw-drop moment!
 
 
 
 
 
KiKwang nodded, "I wanted the two of us to be able to enjoy a meal together in peace, without anyone disturbing." he said.
 
"Oppa.." Chae  Rin was really touched, "You really don't need to do this for me." She said.
 
"It's worth." KiKwang said right after Chae Rin finished her sentence, "It's worth, that's my reason for doing this. I don't regret at all." He said, affirmingly.
 
 
 
 
The meal was served, KiKwang was asking whether Chae Rin find the food delicious and whether is it up to her liking.
 
"Ne. Malsisseoyo." Chae Rin replied.
 
KiKwang smiled, "I am glad you liked it." he said.
 
Well, actually KiKwang oppa asked for my opinion and suggestions though.
 
 
 
 
 
The two of them went on a walk along the beach after dinner.
 
"Oppa, please be safe on your way to New York." Chae Rin said.
 
KiKwang nodded, "Ne, arrasso. Don't worry about me, we will all be just fine when we are together." He said.
 
"I will be waiting for you all to be back, oppa hwaiting!" Chae Rin gave KiKwang an emotional boost.
 
 
 
 
It was a pity that the girls couldn't be able to send B2ST to the airport tomorrow.
 
"Ne, hwaiting!" Kikwang said, "It would have been perfect if you three could come and send us off to the airport." He said.
 
"Mianhae oppa." Chae Rin really was apologetic.
 
KiKwang fixed Chae Rin's bangs for her, "Gwaenchanayo. There's no need for you to be apologizing baby, It's just that I will miss you a lot more." he said.
 
"Nado." Chae Rin gave KiKwang a tight hug.
 
(CR's POV: I don't wanna say goodbye.)
 
(KK's POV: I will be back safely, I promise.)
 
 
 
 
*As for Soo Ah?*
 
Soo Ah received a call from JunHyung, she finally decided to pick the call up, "Yeoboseyo?" She asked.
 
"Shin Soo Ah, must you really ignore me? Do you really hate me?" JunHyung on the other side sounded a little pissed off.
 
"Aniyo oppa, I don't." She said.
 
"Then why must you take so long to answer my calls? I said I love you, even if you don't love me, you couldn't oppose me from loving you isn't it? It's unfair for me." He ranted.
 
 
 
 
 
Seems like he said everything that he have been holding back all this while in one go.
 
"Oppa?" Soo Ah didn't know how to respond and what to respond.
 
JunHyung seems to be in silence for a while, chilling himself down then he spoke, "Mianhae Soo Ah, I didn't mean to shout." He said.
 
"But please, don't ignore my feelings for you." he said.
 
"Oppa, it's hard to ignore too." She said, was that really what she thought?
 
"It's hard not to love as well." He said.
 
 
 
 
 
Just then the door bell rang, "Oppa, jamsimanyo." She said and she went to fetch the door, he was right there standing.. all this while?
 
"Annyeong." Minho said while smiling.
 
"Oppa?" Soo Ah asked, her eyes were wide open.
 
Minho smiled, "Why are you so tensed up? Don't tell me that I can't be here?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
"Is someone else at the dorm?" JunHyung asked over the phone.
 
"Ah.. ne.. ah, aniyo! that's just the security ahjussi downstairs." Soo Ah said.
 
"I see, why not we go for dinner then? Min Ah and Chae Rin isn't at the dorm isn't it?" He asked.
 
"Ne.. majayo." Soo Ah said while looking at MinHo who was standing somewhere further looking out at the windows.
 
 
 
 
 
"Then shall I come and pick you up?" He asked.
 
"Aniyo, oppa, I just wanted to stay in the dormitory for today. Joesonghamnida." Soo Ah said.
 
"Jeongmal? Hey, Yoseob suggested for the rest of us to go to your dorm and we shall wait till the four of them to be back. We shall have a talk." he said.
 
"Eh?" Soo Ah was really 'bombard' with too many surprises.
 
 
 
 
 
"No one is at the dorm isn't it?" He asked, "There shouldn't be a problem right?" He asked.
 
"Ne... then we shall see each other later." Soo Ah said.
 
"Ne, annyeong." He said.
 
"Annyeong." Soo Ah hung up the call. 
 
 
 
 
MinHo looked at Soo Ah, "Shin, anything wrong?" he asked, looking at Soo Ah's expression being tensed.
 
"Ani oppa, Aniyo." She replied and faked a smile.
 
What will happen then?
 

 

 

 

And we end today's shutter here!

Mianhae, I was busy with school work hence I couldn't upload the chapter so fast now. 

Anyways, B2ST comeback is really nearing~!

How are you people feeling now?

The main image is kind of not related to the shutter for today..
 
Well, I am really excited for B2St come Back!!!
 
All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)