My 65th Shutter: A closer look at Chae Rin's and Min Ah's House.

Love with a Shutter

 

 
 
Min Ah's house was a private Bungalow with a built-in photo studio due to her appa's work nature.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And there's two levels with a huge garden and a balcony outside the rooms along level two.
 
Also, there's a rooftop garden on the roof top.
 
As Min Ah loves drawing as well, she spent her time up at the rooftop garden whenever she felt like drawing scenaries and also she took photographs too.
 
Min Ah's room is the simpliest and the most basic kind of design among the three girls.
 
 
 
 
 
Her room and a combination of black, white and purple colour.
 
She also had a book collection, similar to Soo Ah.
 
She also has a bag collection which is made up of many different kinds of bags as she doesn't really have a specific preference as mentioned in the previous chapter.
 
However, she has a huge collection of shades which looks really nice on her and it kind of adds on to the 'star' feel.
 
 
 
 
The cameramen that followed Min Ah was the same as the one who filmed for Soo Ah.
 
"Min Ah, do you have anything special to show us? I mean, Soo Ah had a 'KPOP gallery' at her house, do you have anything like that?" The cameramen asked.
 
I led the crew over to another room, "Here you go. This is something like a 'Memories Gallery'. " I said.
 
 
 
 
 
There were many pictures sticked on the wall and they were all memories throughout my whole nineteen years.
 
The date was written clearly on the photos and those pictures were all my favourites.
 
Rachel unnie was't here with me, she was with Chae Rin instead.
 
Appa managed to make time to come back home which made me really happy.
 
As he was the only closest kin that I have on this Earth, I love him a lot more than anyone else.
 
Of course, I gave appa my remaining time of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
And now, the camera shall be bringing us to Chae Rin!
 
Chae Rin lives in a bungalow similar to Min Ah however the special thing was that...
 
There's a HUGE SWIMMING POOL in there!
 
        
 
 
 
 
 
 
So ya, compared to Soo Ah and Min Ah, Chae rin was the richest out of all!
 
(Just something really random, I am actually typing this in the middle of my examinations.
You might think I really must be crazy, well la, it's Science today and the exam was 45 minutes but I finished everything in ten minutes.. I checked the every questions twice and now there's still 17 minutes left..)
 
(CR: Yah! You crazy! I am doing the exam as well!)
 
(FYI. CR and I attends the same school.)
 
(Ok, okay.. I am gonna get back to the story!)
 
 
 
 
 
And so, the very first expression that the crew showed was obviously, just one word.. AMUSED..!
 
We went there a few times to relax after our hectic and stressful examination periods.
 
"That's really amazing! I mean, SA had the KPOP gallery, MA had a photography studio and you had a SWIMMING Pool~~!" Our cameramen oppa really was someone humourous~
 
CR smiled, "Haha, I guess everyone of us had a special feature. I do love MA's shades and SA's hat collection." She said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then they went on to film CR's room.
 
"Here you see, it's a little messy somehow." CR had some magazines on her study table and had a drink there.
 
She cleared them up and the camera continued rolling.
 
"So, do you have anything special in your room?" The crew asked.
 
 
 
 
 
CR showed her bags collection, she prefered sling bags as it looks good on her as well.
 
"Ah~ So we see that SA prefered backpacks, you prefered sling bags while MA doesn't really have a preference for bags." The crew sum up the bag collection portion.
 
"Ne." CR agreed and she brought the crew to meet her parents.
 
 
 
 
 
Rachel then had a conversation with CR's parents which was almost the same content as she what she had covered with both MA's and SA's parent(s).
 
And soon! The filming ended and the girls were back in the dormitory.
 
They chit-chatted for awhile just like usual and they got ready to go to bed as there's a filming to be done tomorrow!
 
The girls are going to be on a very famous variety show, what was it?
 
Look forward to it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)