My 62nd Shutter: Results of the pre-debut albums!

Love with a Shutter

 

 

 

It was 15.06.2012, the official release of the Pre-Order albums!

Both Black and White Versions are sold out just three hours after sale!
 
It hit the records right away! We were really surprised by the results and how fast the albums were sold out!
 
 
 
 
CEO Hong was very happy with the results and all CUBE artistes were all gathered and we had a celebration~
 
"I am glad to announce that MyStiCal's pre-order albums have sold out just after three hours since the release! Cheers!" He said and everyone raised their glasses.
 
"MiNi, could you say something to your sunbaenim here." CEO Hong asked.
 
 
 
 
I went to the front and started addressing, "I am really glad to be able to be standing here now. Thank you for all the support, MyStiCal would be striving harder and we wouldn't disappoint you all here." I said representing the team.
 
And then the dance party starts!
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone start dancing to the music, I am a little tired today and so I didn't join them.
 
Plus, I didn't like the feeling of dancing openly with so many people in this kind of event.
 
CR and KK were as though 'owning' the whole dancefloor!
 
 
 
 
 
The Main Dancers of both groups, bet their children would be dancing and singing prodigies!
 
(This sounds going too deep into their future eh?)
 
Anyways, the two having the same in Dancing and Singing really keep the two of them together.
 
 
 
 
 
CEO Hong left after addressing the speech hence, these two were more relaxed when together.
 
SA and JH were standing somewhere in a corner, which I can't really clearly as the room is so rowdy and the disco lights are as though 'blinding' me.
 
 
 
 
 
Just then, a very familiar came by and he sat down beside me.
 
It was YSeobbie.
 
"MiNi~ Why do you look so down? It's the big day for MyStiCal. Cheer up?" He comforted.
 
I shook my head and smiled, "Gwaenchanayo, I am fine, just a little tired." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
We performed quite a few times throughout the day and finally ended the last performance at Music Core with our 'Twinkle' Performance.
 
YS sat closer to me and said, "Rest your head on my shoulder then? Oppa's shoulder is now at your service." he said.
 
I smiled, "Jinjja?" I asked.
 
YS nodded, "Ne~ Have a rest then? or is it too loud in here? I shall help you to an empty practice room then?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
I shook my head, "It's okay. I shall rest on oppa's shoulder then?" I asked.
 
YS held my hand, “Come on, You need to take a rest. ” And I was dragged out of the dance party.
 
(YS's habit of dragging people around hasn't really changed isn't it?)
 
 
 
 
We reached an empty practice room and sat down. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder..
 
It felt comfortable after adjusting to a position, YS patted lightly on my head and made me wanting to fall asleep.
 
I think I did fall asleep..
 
 
 
 
 
[DW's POV]
 
DW noticed that I wasn't in there anymore, he kind of panicked and asked around.
 
DJ looked at him asking around for the location of MA, “Yah, why are you always not beside her when she needs you to be there?” DJ asked.
 
 
 
DW looked at him, “So you are saying MA was with you all along from just now?” He asked.
 
DJ said nothing, DW noticed that YS wasn't here as well, “I guess I will be all good searching for MA myself.” He said and he went out to call YS.
 
 
 
 
 
[In the practice room]
 
 
YS picked up the call immediately to prevent the tone from waking me up.
 
“DW? I will sms you.” He said and hung up the call right away an started texting DW, our current location.
 
 
 
 
DW made his way in and saw that I was resting on YS's shoulder, YS hinted DW not to wake me up.
 
DW sat down on my left side and slowly, he moved my body so as allow let me to lean on him instead.
 
YS lightly smiled and then left.
 
Now, only two of us in the room.
 
 
 
 
 
DW was looking at her beautiful girlfriend who was in deep sleep.
 
“It must have been hard on you these days.” DW felt heartache.
 
I fidgeted a little and felt a different kind of feeling...
 
 
 
 
 
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the person beside me, “Umm~”
 
I was still sleepy, “DWoonie..Why are you here?” I asked with a sleepy tone.
 
DW hugged me, “Because you are here. I am sorry to have not been by your side just now, mianhae.” He said.
 
DW was carried away with a conversation previously.
 
 
 
 
I shook my head, “It wasn't your fault. What matters is, you are here right now.” I said.
 
DW looked at me in the eye, we exchanged eye contact and we kissed..
 
“My love for you wouldn't change.” DW vowed.
 
“Me too.” I said.
 
 
 
 
 
We then decided to make our way back to the party venue, “Darling, It's really good news that the pre-order albums sold off so fast. I am really proud of you.” DW said.
 
I looked at him and smiled, “It was really surprising.” I said, “I didn't expect it to be sold out.”
 
We went back in the venue, DW cover my ears with his hand while walking behind me.
 
Slowly, we made our way to the group, “Hyung, we are back.” DW said.
 
 
 
 
 
KK and CR were together, SA and JH were together.
 
DJ and YS both stood up when they saw the two of us coming back.
 
YS looked at me, “Feeling better?” He asked.
 
I couldn't hear and so DW oppa replied for me.
 
DJ gave me a light pat on my head and he lip-synced, “Congratulations.”
 
I smiled, “Komawo.” I said.
 
 
 
 
 
DJ placed his headphone over my ears, DW had no choice but to let go of his hands.
 
The music playing was #BEAST-Lightless#, although I still heard the loud disco beats slightly but it was comfortable while listening to the music.
 
We sat down and some of them starting chatting...
 
 
 
 
 
DJ remembered something, “Kim hyung once told me that if MyStiCal hits off well, their world tour concert would be starting soon!” He said.
 
SA nodded, “Unnie did mention this to us as well.” SA remembered me telling her this.
 
“World tour?!” HS was rather shocked, “That's fast! I thought the drama is still currently filming isn't it?” He asked.
 
 
 
 
KK nodded, “Ne, but currently we have paused the filming due to SMent artistes are all having their concert.” He said.
 
CR added on, “If we were really having out concert, I don't think it would be starting so early. We need time to prepare as well.” She said, logically.
 
I wanted to hear what were they saying but DW insisted on wanting me to take a break and listen to music instead. 
 
 
 
 
 
DJ came by and switched the playlist on his MP3 to classical piano music.
 
(I guessed he downloaded those music just for Min Ah..)
 
I smiled as I really loved classical music.
 
(DJ really knows Min Ah well isn't it?)
 
 
 
 
 
YS came by and pulled DJ away with the excuse that he had something to say to him.
 
(DooSeob~~~)
 
DW hugged me closer to him, he was jealous.
 
 
 
 
Just then, Hyuna came by with her cup of champagne, “Congratulations.” She said rather cooly.
 
SA and CR didn't really bother about her, I wanted to hear what she was saying but, DW still insisted me not to take off the headphone.
 
“They heard it and acknowledged, you may leave quietly.” JH said.
 
HS pulled Hyuna away, in case she create havocs once again.
 
Since the two collaborated for the 'Troublemaker' album, these two had a deeper relationship.
 
 
 
 
 
Time passed and soon the party come to an end, SA addressed the crowd with an amazing yet short speech and we left.
 
"Rest well tonight." DW said to me before I went up the van.
 
I nodded, "you too." I said.
 
I returned the headphone to DJ oppa right after the party ends.
 
We went back to the dormitory, had a shower and lights out.
 
 
 
 
The next day, 16.06.2012, it was going to be Soo Ah's first time back home since all this time practicing for debut.
 
"SA, have breakfast before you meet with Rachel unnie then?" CR asked.
 
I prepared a light breakfast and a packed lunch box with sushi-s for her.
 
"Here you go. If you are hungry on the van, eat this." I passed her the lunch box and said.
 
"Kamsahamnida, I will eat well." She said and started eating.
 
"I wonder how will my home visit be like? Appa and eomma would only be back the day before, the house would be in a total mess." She started worrying.
 
 
 
 
 
I gave her a pat on the shoulder, "We shall help then. The next few days are planned for us to go home, I guess it would be alright if we go to your house at night." I said.
 
"We shall see. SA, tomorrow's fathers' day. Have you got anything for your appa?" She asked.
 
SA nodded, "Ne. I wonder will he like it." She said.
 
It's a neck massager, since SA's appa was a neurologist, he needs it to relax.
 
"It's a really suitable gift, don't worry, Uncle Shin would like." I said.
 
What will happen then? Let's see!
 

All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)