My 61st Shutter: It all started..

Love with a Shutter

 

 

We were having dinner and everyone seems to be having a joyful chat.

SA was by a corner by herself.
 
Kai went by SA's side and initiated a conversation with her.
 
"Noona, would you like any drinks? I am on my way to getting some for the hyungdeul." he said.
 
SA shook her head, "Ani, you get your drinks then." She said.
 
 
 
 
Kai looked at SA, "Noona, I had a feeling that you are trying to avoid me." He asked.
 
SA shook her head, "Aniyo, you are thinking too much." She said in her usual cool manner.
 
Kai really was bothered by how SA thought of him and also her coolness towards him.
 
"Noona, don't ignore me." He said firmly.
 
 
 
 
SA looked at him in the eye, "What makes you say so? Why on Earth did you even had that mindset?" She asked, feeeling rather puzzled.
 
"It's not me having that mindset, it's you who also tries to shun off when you see me approaching. Don't you get my feelings for you?" he said.
 
Confession?!
 
 
 
 
 
SA looked at Kai, "No matter what feelings you have for me, throw it away. I only treated you JUST as a dongsaeng." She said.
 
Calm and steadily, the Cool girl rejected Kai's feelings.....
 
Kai felt the hurt deepening in his heart, it's tearing, it's bleeding inside...
 
 
 
 
Kai looked at SA, "You really didn't have any feelings for me?" he asked.
 
SA nodded, "Love? Not even that tiny bit." She said.
 
(That was harsh, isn't it?)
 
 
 
 
Kai then faked a smile, "Ne, arrasso. I wouldn't bother you anymore." he said.
 
He left and went towards the washroom, Suho called him, "Kai, where are you going?" He asked.
 
Kai didn't turn to face the group, "The washroom." He replied.
 
Tears came down his cheeks uncontrollably, he let the water gush out from the water tap to prevent anyone hearing him tearing..
 
(Kai's POV: Love hurts....)
 
 
 
 
 
JH came by to SA's side, "Gwaenchana?" SA looked really down.
 
She didn't want to that mean to Kai by saying those harsh words that hurt him,
She was simply just afraid that she might hurt him further if she doesn't draw the line clearly between them..
 
 
 
 
SA was dating with MH and she felt, she shouldn't be giving any hopes to anyone else..
 
As for..
 
 
 
 
SA just couldn't say those harsh words to JH.
 
That warmth and concern that she received from JH was way much more than she had received from MH.
 
 
 
 
Be it unfairness, JH and SA were in the same company and they interact more, knew each other longer.
 
But, what if the two of them were meant to be?
 
Nobody knows till the end, Soo Ah was meant to be with JH or MH?
 
We will have to see how much love there is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(DO credit with 'Raynie1995' if you want to use this picture)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DW helped MA to the food, DJ came by with the drinks, the two of them were loving the same girl..
 
MA and DW had a more stable relationship now, however, the one waiting was still waiting..
 
DJ's love for MA would never really change and even shift for a moment.
 
 
 
 
How will these three end up then?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CR and KK's relationship has been exposed to the CEO, the two of them seems blissful but they couldn't fork out time for each other.
 
Will these two move on smoothly like before or would there be any changes?
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
YS was standing by the window, looking up at the moon..
 
He was once deeply in love with MA and now he fell in love with SA..
 
The feelings he had for MA made him hurt more than anything else, he seems to have walked out of the hurtful love.. Did he?
 
 
 
 
The love for SA.. was it real? was it stable enough? will it last?
 
 
 
 
 
 
As for HS, he seems to have given up for MA and concluded that he fell in love because MA simply looks alike to Miyo, his ex-girlfriend who had died in a car accident.
 
However, no one could be clearer than him that, he KNEW that MA and Miyo was different..
 
 
(DO credit with 'Raynie1995' if you want to use this picture)
 
 
 
 
The Conflict starts now, the Journey of seeking True Love...
 
 

All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)