My 53rd Shutter: Our first fight

Love with a Shutter

 

It's Wednesday and we were all tired.

Although there wasn't filming of the drama but we just finished with the filming of our 'Twinkle' MV.

We were in the dormitory and discussing over something, just then, I found a photo on Tumblr.

 

"Hey, isn't this DJ oppa?" I asked.

 

"Ahh.. He looks sad. No, maybe he's just tired." CR said.

I nodded," He does looks sad but I wish he was just tired." I said.

"He looks like he's shopping." SA said.

"Speaking of shopping, shall we go shopping someday?" I asked.

 

 

CR looked at me, "Hmm~ We do need to disguise ourselves isn't it?" She asked.

"Shopping?! Count me out, you two should know how much I hate Shopping." SA said.

"But, I do think we need new clothes." I said, "I shall call HS oppa for suggestions~" I said and I went to call HS.

 

*MA in a conversation with HS*

 

"Let me go check my 'Library'. I'll be back." And SA zoomed in her room.

(She meant her bookshelves FULLED with books.)

SA was back in awhile, "I think I need new books. I can donate the old ones to the ophanage." She said, smiling.

 

 

I am back from the call, "HS oppa suggests us to use shopping as a chance to promote ourselves as well! SA, we can go to the bookstore before shopping." I said.

I turn to CR, "CR, you should go check your wardrobe. Get the older-looking clothes down and pack them into a box, I am gonna check my clothes. We shall go to the orphanage which we always visit okay?" I smiled while saying.

The name of the orphanage is HOPE.

 

 

SA nodded, "Sure, I miss the little angels." SA said.

I nodded and thought of the last time we went to visit, "I heard that Sam was adopted by a rich family." I said, Sam was a kid whom we all doted on the most.

"I miss baby Christina." SA said.

"Ahh~ I remember her as well. I wonder how's Chris?" I said, "I promised him to get him cookies."

"Chris made me think of Kris from EXO." CR said, "Then MA, you should remember to get the cookies." She said.

"Let's make a list." I said and started taking down notes..

 

 

 

 

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Let's get them milk! It's essential!" CR said.

"Christina is allergic to strawberries, I guess we should just get the kids, fresh milk." SA said.

"Noted." I said.

"Shall we get them stationaries?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

We then added dictionaries on the list as well, after checking the list, I went to make a call to the owner of HOPE.

"Should we ask BEAST oppadeul to join us?" CR asked.

"Or the casts instead?" CR asked.

"I have discussed this with Rachel unnie before." SA said.

 

 

"Uh hum~ What did she say?" I asked, back from the call.

"She said we should just go on our own." SA said.

"Unnie says, we could go during promotional period and MH oppa could come along since he's the MV's male lead." SA said.

 

 

"But..." I kind of opposed the idea, "If only MH oppa was with us, you know.. rumours might spread." I said worriedly.

"But if the whole casts go, it would be better, at least we have an excuse if we were photographed." I explained my point.

 

 

"Too many casts... The kids would get distracted, okay fine! Let's just bring BEAST oppadeul." SA said.

"The kids would be able to have a lot more fun, don't you think so? And, we are not there to get the kids' attention anyways, why worry whether thay are distracted or not?" CR stated her point firmly.

 

 

"I am not objecting that we bring MH oppa along with us, I am just stating a better way and safer way as well." CR said.

I nodded, "CR, why not you call KH oppa to ask is he free? I will ask SNSD unniedeul." I said.

 

(SA's Pov: Aish! I shouldn't have said anything about this. They just won't listen.)

 

 

"SA, could you give Kai a call?" I asked, looking at SA standing quietly.

"Rachel unnie said that the casts couldn't go along because SMTown will be going to New York next month!" She said.

"Aish!" SA let out a cry and then went back to her room.

"Ah~ Now I remember why the drama is going to pause filming two weeks later." I said.

 

 

I felt so dejected, and decided to go back into the room.

CR went to the balcony while SA went to the rooftop.

I chilled down after playing the violin and I decided to get a drink.

 

 

(SA's POV: I shouldn't say anything from now on. Everything I say and do is just wrong!

Why did I even agree to be in this group in the first place? 

Eomma and appa are already making my life difficult, I thought I would be able to relax more here.. Now this happened!)

 

 

I thought about the quarrel and sighed, (MA's POV: I guess I was too stubborn just now. What's wrong with me?)

I started self-blaming, "I shouldn't have behaved in such a childish manner..." And I returned to my room once again.

 

 

CR was thinking by herself as well, "Why are we fighting?" She sighed.

I decided to go to the living room, "SA, CR, can you girls come to the living room?" I kind of raised my voice volume.

 

 

SA went to the dormitory half-heartedly and CR was back in as well.

"We need to talk." I said with a calm and peaceful mood.

"About?" SA asked, still sulking over the matter just now.

"I was too stubborn, mianhae." I said.

As the leader, MA apologised first?!

 

 

 

"Hmm.." SA had nothing to say.

"I will just mail the items over to the orphanage and write a card over to apologise for not going there personally. You two shall get your stuffs ready, put it on my table and I will buy the rest of the stuffs myself." I said.

"I have no objections." CR said.

 

 

"Okay, are we done now? Cause I don't have the mood to talk now." SA really was throwing her tantrum and showing her attitude.

"I will go get the stationaries, milk and food myself then. End, rest well." I said.

I stood up, went into the room and got my wallet and jacket.

 

 

(CR's POV: Just what's wrong with SA? She's been giving us this kind of breathless ambience.. I felt really suffocating.)

CR grabbed her bag and followed after me, I looked at her, "Get back in, it's late." I said.

"Andwae, let me follow you. It's late, that's the point." CR said.

I nodded.

 

 

(SA's POV: I might just sleep at the rooftop tonight.)

(She seems to be able to seep anywhere isn't she?)

 

 

I held CR's hand and was waiting for the cab, "I was too childish isn't it?" I asked, still self blaming.

"Unnie, don't blame yourself, I am at fault as well." CR said, trying to make me feel better.

I shook my head, "Ani, I was wrong, it was all my fault. I should have been more responsible and considerate." I said.

 

 

The cab reached in time, "We got too carried away just now. I guess we kind of ignored the maknae's feelings." CR said.

I gave instructions to the driver, "I agree, we should listen to her." I said.

Soon, we reached the supermart, we got down the cab and I paid.

"Let's go, time to shop!" I said and tried changing to a cheerful mood.

 

 

 

(MA is someone optimistic by nature~)

"Ne~" And CR followed me all around.

I was shopping with a better mood, "CR, shall we get some muffins for breakfast tomorrow? We finished the cheesecakes." I said.

 

 

CR.. didn't respond?

"Chae Rin?" I asked, calling for her response.

I turned and saw her doing fan service.

She was posing for a picture with a few fans, "Please continue to love MyStiCal~" CR bowed to the fans.

 

 

(MA texts: THAT'S SO OFFICIAL~~)

I went on to pay and texted her to meet me afterwards, the cashier asked for my autograph , "Do support MyStiCal." I siad with a sunshine smile.

CR came and grinned at me, "Shall we go? I thought of getting the stationaries tomorrow in school instead. It's getting late." I said.

CR nodded, knowing what am I thinking, "Ne, we should ask SA to come along with us." She said.

 

 

We were back to the dormitory soon and CR was back into her room, "Unnie, SA wasn't here in the room." She said.

I got worried, "I will call."

 

 

*Calling SA*

"~The customer is currently unavailable, please try again later~"

Here comes that sweet voice of the lady from the phone service..

 

 

I hung up the phone, "She wasn't responding." I said.

"Nevermind, you get in bed first. I will look for her, goodnight." I said.

CR was tired and so she nodded, "Ne~ Rest well." She said.

I closed the door for her and then went around the house to look for SA.

 

(MA's POV: Could she be at the rooftop?)

 

I went up to the rooftop, I saw her by her favourite corner sleeping...

"This girl.." The night wind was pretty strong, I took off my jacket and placed it on her..

"Rest well, goodnight." I said softly to her and then got back down to my room.

The night seems lonely without the usual warm and sweet 'goodnights' from my two dongsaeng-s..

I wished everything goes well...

 


And we end the chapter with Soo Ah still having a bad mood, Chae rin kind of pissed off by Soo Ah's attitude and the disappointed Min Ah...

Will tomorrow be a better day? We shall see~!