My 50th Shutter: Black Love Scene 9 to 10 (EPISODE3 - Part1 - 4th of June)

Love with a Shutter

 

 

It was a beautiful monday once again and the filming of 'Black Love' Episode 3 would be starting soon!

The girls rushed to the set after lessons, they went over to apologise to the director and explained that they were late due to the professor releasing them late.

 

 

Fortunately, the director was forgiving and the girls went onto change and get ready for the filming.

For the scenes today, it would be focusing on DJ and MA, CR,KK and SK (Sunny-Soon Kyu) , MH and SA and also TM and MA!

The cameras are up and the first scene today was me and DJ oppa.

We were going to film for Episode 3 which covers Scene 9 to 12.

 

 

*Plot*

Setting: School field a.k.a Soccer Practice Field

It was a brilliant sunny day and Min Ah decided to go for a walk in the field during break time.

There wasn't many people in the field during this time.

Min Ah was singing while she slowly strolls under the sun and the cool breeze came, messing up her hair a little but she looks gorgeous still.

DooJoon was on his way to the field and he saw this beautiful lady walking alone in the field.

He walked into the field for his practice.

DooJoon was in the Soccer Club and hence he goes to the field during break times to practice whenever he can.

Min Ah didn't really notice him walking in, she just continued walking...

 

 

*Filming for Scene 9 starts*

MA walks into the field and looked around at the vast greens, it was really good to be walking alone in the field!

It gave MA a feeling that she owns the whole field to herself.

MA starts singing to the song #BEAST-On Rainy Days# , it might not seem to be matching the weather now but that's her favourite song.

(Since #On Rainy Days# was going to be one of the OST of the drama, it was actually planned.)

 

DJ then made his appearance with his soccer jersey on, dressed in full sports outfit and he was having a football in his hand.

He spotted MA and started walking into the field slowly.

Looking at how MA walks gracefully and singing, "Yeppeunda.." He was mesmerised by her.

(DJ's POV: Nomu yeppeunda..)

 

He walked nearer to where MA was, MA didn't really notice him and she simply made her way out to another exit of the field that was nearest to her.

"I wonder who she is and what's her name?" DJ wondered, "I shall ask her the next time, let fate decides." He said and looked up to the sky.

Then DJ started football practice but he was still thinking about MA.

“I shall compose a song for her the next time, her voice was sweet, she must be from the Vocal class.” DJ thought to himself and then he starts focusing on soccer pratice.

*Filming end for scene 9*

 

 

 

*BTS*

Rachel passed a bottle of water to me, "Komawo unnie." I said.

KK oppa passed DJ his bottle of water, "Hyung, nice one there!" KK said.

DJ smiled, "MA did a great job as well." He said.

I smiled and went to get ready for the next scene, as the mean time, it's Sunny, KK and CR's scene due for filming.

DJ kind of wanted to continue soccer and he was playing with MH! 

The result of having two football players together in the field, obviously, the game starts.

*BTS ends*

 

 

 

Back to the filming, next up was Sunny, KK and CR!

Scene 10 would start on this triangle love planned for the drama.

It was rather a tangling and hurtful love for Sunny's character but it was sweet for KK and CR.

 

 

 

*Plot*

Setting: Archery Practice field

KiKwang and Soon Kyu (SK - Sunny) were known as the 'Archery Couple'.

Both of them clinched several trophies together and had great chemistry between each other.

Cherry decided to join Archery as she had an interest in Sports.

Rumours has it that Soon Kyu was carrying a torch for Kikwang but she simply denied it when people prompted her regarding the matter.

It was then, KiKwang starts to take care of Cherry during club activities and soon.. Will love sprout? Will jealous arouse?

 

 

 

*Filming for scene 10 starts*

KK goes over to SK, "Hey buddy, how's everything going?" KK asked as he release his bow and the arrow landed right exactly at the bull's eye.

(Of course, professionals were used when filming for the shooting scenes. Sadly, KK and Sunny wouldn't be able to do it..)

SK smiled, "Going well just as planned." She said and she also had her arrow landed on the bull's eye.

 

It was the first day of the Newbie's Orientation.

They started to get busy soon when the clock struck 3pm sharp.

Freshmen who signed up for the IG attended the orientation and it was actuall a try-out session to let those who were interested to have a hands-on experience of Archery.

Cherry went alone as MA and SA were not really interested in sports, she thought it would be good for her to learn this new sports and so she signed up for it.

KK spotted Cherry who was aimless at what was going on, he went to her, “Hey young lady, you look really lost there.” He said.

“May I lead you around then?” He smiled sweetly.

Cherry nodded, “Ah, ne.. Sorry for troubling you.” She said.

 

KK led Cherry around and let her try pulling the bow, he was standing behind Cherry and was guiding her along.

Cherry's first try was rather successful with the help of KK, SK was somewhere near looking at them.

She felt something weird in her heart, (SK's POV: Yah! Why am I feeling unhappy about it?) She shook her head and continued guiding the other freshmen.

Then afterwards, they ended the orientation.

 

SK went to change and she saw Cherry in the changing room as well. 

“Sunbaenim, just now was really fun for me, I look forward to learning from you as well. Please rest well, I will take my leave first.” Cherry said politely and left.

KK was standing outside and he saw Cherry, “Cherry, shall we have dinner together?” KK asked.

Cherry nodded, she got along really well with KK and they went out of school.

SK watched the two of them walking away and she felt depressed.

Tears seems to be forming but yet it didn't fall.

*Filming for scene 10 ends*

 

 

 

*BTS*

I passed a piece of tissue to Sunny unnie, “Unnie, don't cry.” I said and I passed her a bottle of water.

Sunny smiled, “Aigoo~ Min Ah, how can you be so cute~~? Kyeopta! Unnie really like you. Don't worry, these tears are fake, I am not depressed or anything.” She said.

I smiled, “Unnie, take a rest, I will get ready for my scene.” I said.

“Ne~ Hwaiting!” Sunny unnie said and I went on to get ready.

 

And since the three of them were at the Archery Practice Field, they tried out Archery with the help of the students from the Archery Club. 

CR took on Archery as her official IG in school. MA took on the Library IG while SA has chosen the Composing IG.

CR went on with her practice and KK was rather amazed by CR's shooting skills. 

Although it didn't hit the bull eye just like how the Head of the IG did just now in replacement of KK, but it was close to it!

CR smiled and KK applauded for CR, “That was really good, baby.” He whispered to CR.

CR smiled sweetly.

*BTS ends*

 


 

(There was just something all of them didn't notice...)

Just to keep the mystery going, if you all guessed what's going on, do comment and share! 

 

Do refer to http://mystical-vna.blogspot.sg/,

Fans information are updated!