*Special Shutter 2*

Love with a Shutter

 

 

We were in the dormitory on Thursday,"I wonder if the MV filming go well on Friday?" I asked.

CR nodded, "I hope it will." She said.

I explained the the filming process, "It will be with MH oppa and SA would be the female lead. Maknae rule this time round. I heard that they will be choosing our school for the MV scene as 'Twinkle' is used for the Ending song of 'Black Love'." I said.

 

 

SA was listening attentively but just then , she felt that she had a stomachache, "Unniedeul, please excuse me for awhile, I need the toilet." She said.

I turned to CR and asked her about how she have been with KH oppa, "So how's the planning of the prank going?" I asked.

 

 

CR showed an evil grin,"Unnie, wanna make a guess who was targeted as the first victim?" She asked.

I shook my head and looked at her, "Hmm... Jessica unnie?" I asked.

CR shook her head, "Ani."

 

 

Just then, SA came out, "Sunny unnie?" She made her guess.

"One last chance, it's either Seohyun unnie or Yoona unnie." She said.

I looked at her, "Yoona unnie?" I guessed.

"Bingo! Unnie, your so clever." She said.

"I am really curious about how you two are going to prank the unniedeul." I said.

"I shall let the guessing continues." CR said.

 

 

SA went to the toilet again, we thought she most probably had an indigestion.

We had sushi and ramen together yesterday night, hot and cold food together must have caused the intestine to be uncomfortable.

'Min Ah, shall we use the needle method?" She asked.

I nodded., "Of course we should! Our very korean way!" I said.

 

 

CR went to look for a needle and just then SA came out of the toilet.

I prepared a warm beverage for her.

"Komawo unnie." She said.

 

 

I decided to divert SA's attention by singing, # SHINee-Hello# played by my Ipod Touch.

CR made her way to SA's side and the needle goes in!

"Ouch!" SA shouted.

"Mianhae SA, we wanted to help you. bear with it." I said.

 

 

SA started fangirling over MH oppa, (FYI. SA is a Shawol)

CR and I were on the verge of losing sanity due to her crazy and continuous fanchanting..

It was then.. Chae Rin shouted at Soo Ah..

That gave everyone a scare.

 

 

Chae Rin ran into her room..

CR texted KK, "Oppa, eottheokae?" She asked.

KK texted back, "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"I kind of.. I had a minor quarrel with Soo Ah.. What should I do?” She asked.

“What did you do? Why did you two quarrel?” He asked.

“I just asked her to quieten down but she didn’t even want to talk to me after that.” CR said.

“Don’t worry, it will soon be alright. You two have been friends for so long, I believe Soo Ah would understand you if you apologised to her.” He texted back, “Cheer up baby, you know how much I love your smile.” KK replied.

CR thought of buying a gift for SA to apologise to her, luckily she got her card with her.

 

 

An hour later, “Min Ah, could you help me open the door?” She shouted from the doorstep.

I went out after hearing her voice, I opened the door, “Woah!” I was so stunned by her.

CR has got two big boards with her.

SA came out immediately, “What happened?” She asked.

CR looked at SA, “Soo Ah~ Come come, I have something for you~” CR said.

“Min Ah unnie as well.” She said.

 

 

“There you go!” CR set up that two boards and displayed it to us, “A life size MinHo and DongWoon.” She said.

“Wow!” I was really surprised!

“Ya! How can you buy those stuffs?” SA shouted.

“I thought I almost died on the way back here.” CR said.

I went to get a drink for her, “Have some water, stay hydrated.” I said.

 

 

I went to look at those figure board, “Imagine Oppa comes over to visit.. I wouldn’t know how to explain it to him..” I said shyly.

“That’s the problem! And, where are we going to keep this? We don’t have a storeroom remember? All our instruments are already in Min Ah unnie’s room, I don’t think it would be good for unnie’s health if too many things were piled up in her room.” SA said.

I nodded, agreeing to it.

CR looked at us, “We have a basement.” CR said.

 

 

 

I shook my head, “Andwae, Rachel unnie said the basement musn’t be used yet. There’s still some work going on.” I said.

“It’s working perfectly well!” CR said, “Come on, I will prove it to you.” She said.

I looked at CR, “Did you happen to touch that painting there and you walked in?!” I almost suffered an heart attack.

Rachel unnie warned me not to let any of them to touch the painting on the wall.

 

 

CR made her way swiftly to the painting and turned it upside down, the wall turned, “Look!” CR pointed us the staircase down.

I was rather surprised and curious at the same time, “Daebak.. I haven’t came down to look at it yet.” I said.

CR switched on the lights and we make our way down.

I coughed due to the dust, “See? *cough* There’s work going on.” I said.

 

 

 

CR switched on a machine, “It’s an automatic dust remover.” She boasted her discoveries.

“You seem to have spent time here?” I asked.

She stick out her tongue and then we moved on in.

 

 

SA noticed the interior of it was made of hard metal steel, “I guess this should be also a bomb shelter.” She said.

I agreed, “But will anyone bomb us?” I asked.

“Fans.” SA replied coolly.

 

 

I kind of remembered something, “Oh ya! Rachel unnie told me that this basement leads to the outside as well.” I said.

(FYI. Our room is at level2 and so basement meant level1)

I pressed on a wall right infront, the wall turned and we see a passageway, “This must be what Rachel unnie meant.” I said.

CR and SA were rather awed.

 

 

SA decided not to adventure on but head back to her room, "Unniedeul, you two better don't go in. There's work going on isn't it?" SA asked.

I nodded, CR pleaded,"Uhh~~~ Just once, please?? Min Ah, don't leave me alone~" CR said.

CR looked at SA who was already heading back, "Yah Dongsaeng! Where are you going?" She asked.

"Unnie, I need the rest, gonna head back to the room now. You two should just follow me back." SA said.

"Come with us please? I am scared of insects and Min Ah is afraid of the dark." CR said.

 

 

"It's not dark and there's no insects.. It's perfectly fine here in the basement but.. as for the passageway, I am not too sure. I don't want to take the risk." SA said.

"But.. what if the power went out?" CR asked.

SA showed her a speechless face, "Unnie, that's why I said you should stop roaming. MA unnie, your just so soft hearted." SA said.

 

 

CR looked at SA, "Jebal..?" She asked.

"Aish! I have got something on, you two shall press the emergency button if anything happens." SA said and made her way back.

I can't bear to leave CR alone in that kind of situation.

 

 

We walked into the passageway, it was rather a long distance, the interior was as though just like a basic underground tunnel.

Suddenly, there was a black out!

 

 

I was shocked and started clenching CR's hand.

"Ahh~!" I shouted.

CR was like cursing.. "What the.." CR was trying to look for a torchlight that she had placed in her pocket.

"Aish! It's out of batteries." CR felt the insecurity as well.

 

 

I started trembling, CR tried searching for her phone but thenshe remembered she left her phone back in her room.

I wasn't carrying my phone as well.

(Who would carry her phone all around at home?)

 

 

SA heard my scream from the room, (FYI. That was a very high-pitched and loud scream.)

CR was screaming as well, guess the whole situation completely traumatised her.

"Soo Ah~ Help!" CR shouted.

 

 

Soo Ah called JH oppa, "Oppa, Are you near the dorm now? I need your help now. The unniedeul are stucked in the passageway of the basement but now I couldn't open the door." SA said.

"Yes, I will be going over soon. Don't worry." JH said.

 

 

SA went to the basement entrance, "Unniedeul, can you hear me!" She shouted.

I heard her, "Soo Ah? Chae Rin, Soo Ah is coming, don't cry anymore." I said.

Despite the fear, I comforted CR as she was claustrophobic.

(This girl ah.. She shall treat this as a lesson.)

 

 

JH oppa forced the door open and we finally got out..

SA made us both a cup of warm honey, "There you go unniedeuls." She said.

"Komawo Soo Ah, kamsahamnida oppa." I said.

 

 

JH ruffled my hair, "You two shouldn't be down at the basement, don't you know that? Didn't the manager inform you that renovation is taking place?" He asked.

I nodded, "We were curious." I said.

 

 

SA comforted CR, "Unnie, gwaenchana, don't be scared anymore." SA said.

CR was still trembling from just now, she must be really afraid. MA felt better in the dark with someone else with her.

 

 

And then, SA sent JH oppa out and she came in the room.

Then, I declared lights off as we were going to be really busy tomorrow.