My 45th Shutter: The mysterious male lead?

Love with a Shutter

 

 

“Annyeong.” SA greeted, “What's up hyung?” Kai asked.

“Annyeong.” Lu Han said as he ruffled Kai's hair.

“How come you two are together?” Lu Han asked.

He was looking all around the campus for Kai just now.

“I saw him on the way here.” SA replied.

“My cute little dongsaeng.” SA smiled and looked Kai.

(Kai's POV: Here she goes again.)

“Kai, are you okay? You seems to be down.” SA asked.

“Ah.. No.” Kai flashed a smile.

 

Lu Han raised his eyebrows as he sensed something was amiss.

 

“Never lie to Noona, okay? You seems to be unhappy whenever I call you.” SA said.

Kai shook his head, “Aniyo, it's nothing, probably due to tiredness. Gwaenchana, don't need to worry.” He assured SA.

“Let's head back then, we have been out for pretty long time.” Lu Han said.

 

 

SA walk towards CR, “Soo Ah, you disappeared for a long time.” CR commented.

“Mianhae, I went out for a drink with Lu Han oppa and Kai.” SA said.

“Kai, do you have any idea where KyuHyun oppa would be?” SA asked.

“KyuHyun Sunbaenim should be with the other sunbaenims.” Kai replied.

“Chae Rin, I am going to look for KyuHyun oppa, do you want to come along?” SA asked.

 

(Why on Earth did SA want to look for KyuHyun??)

 

They went in classroom 2-A, KH, SNSD unniedeul and MH were all there.

“Annyeonghaseyo. MyStiCal, Soo Ah imnida. ” SA introduced herself.

CR introduced herself as well.

 

 

MH looked at SA, “We met again?” He asked with a smile.

SA nodded, “Yes oppa, we are fated to be together isn't it?” She joked about it.

(Now we know the reason why...)

 

CR went on to greet KH, “I loved the way oppa sings.” CR said.

KH smiled, “Ah, komawo.” He said.

 

 

Just then, I went over to classroom 2-A as well, “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted the oppadeul and unniedeul. 

"Annyeong." KH said.

I personally greeted the Girls' Generation unniedeul.

TM, Key arrived as well.

"Annyeong oppadeul." I greeted them.

 

 

SA told me that she would want to find a place in school to practice rapping, I agreed and told her not to practice until too late.

It was then the filming of the last part was going to start!

We all head on to the two different venues to witness the last part of the filming for today.

 

 

*Plot*

Setting: TM and Key were in the dance practice room

TM and Key were in the Dancing class. Both were freshmen and they usually have collaborations with the Music class. 

TM is confident in his dancing and because of his cute appearance, he gained lots of popularity from the girls as well. 

Key was another cute guy that mesmerized the girls in the school. 

TM was paired with MA when it comes to collaboration while Key and CR had collaborations too. 

Setting: The stage of the School's Cultural Centre KH is the most popular guy in school.

He was a senior of the Vocal class, Year 3 this year and soon he will be graduating. 

KH will be singing on stage for the school's anniversary. 

SH was paired with him to perform a duet but KH couldn't really feel from SH's singing. 

Setting: Along the corridor of classroom 1-A

Till KH heard CR singing in the classroom and he got mesmerized. 

 

 

*Filming of Scene 3 starts*

TM and Key were dancing to the music played, although it was an on-the-spot filming, it still turns out well!

Then, it was the filming of Kyu Hyun singing live on stage.

He was singing to the the OST of this drama with the same title, 'Black Love'.

He really sang well, it was just amazing!

Joo Hyun was rehearsing with Kyu Hyun and it was then Kyu Hyun stopped the music and said,
"Joo Hyun, It's not your fault, I am just tired, please excuse me." Kyu Hyun said when went out of the Cultural Centre.

He walked pass class 1-A and heard Cherry singing.

Cherry was singing the OST of the drama as well. 

Kyu Hyun was mesmerized by Cherry's appearance and also her sweet voice.

He grinned, "Just the right voice." He thought to himself.

*Filming of Scene 3 ends*

 

 

*BTS*

CR and KH got along well as they were just having the similar personalities, it seems like CR doesn't really felt shy when they were just on the first meeting.

KH was known as the 'Evil Maknae' while CR was known as the 'Sweet devil'.

They could really be evil sometimes and played some small tricks on other people together and then celebrates together. 

They exchanged numbers on that day. The two of them chats a lot via text messages.

TM was still glancing at MA during his break time. He will look for Kai and chat with them while having breaks. 

Key found CR cute and sweet when she was with MyStiCal, singing together.  He tried asking TM to help him get CR's contact number.

*BTS Ends*

 

 

It was then, I found out SA has been out for too long..

I was getting anxious as well, "It's been so long that she went out, shall we go look for her?" I asked.

CR nodded and we made our way out after a short greeting.

 

 

When we got up to the rooftop, which is where Soo Ah practices, no one was there.

I received a call from the hospital, "Yes? Shin Soo Ah? Yes, sure, I will be there right away." I siad and hung up the call.

"Chae Rin, Soo Ah fainted just now and she's in the hospital now." I said.

 

 

I held her hand and went back to our classroom to get our belongings and headed straight to the hospital.

I informed Rachel unnie as well, she was making her way there as well.

We reached the hospital and went into the ward, "Soo Ah? Are you alright?" I asked almost immediately after I stepped in.

 

 

SA was resting in bed, the two of us then lowered our volume.

Rachel soon arrived and she had a talk with the doctor regarding SA's condition.

The doctor said it was due to exhausion. Soo Ah has been under too much stress having to deal with examinations, group practices and many more.

 

 

I looked at SA, "This girl just wouldn't know that she is tired till she collasped." I said, feeling heartache.

Just then, SA woke up.

 

 

"Unnie..." She said with a weak voice.

I stopped her from getting up, "Rest well, mianhae, did I wake you up?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Need a drink?" I asked.

 

 

SA nodded her head, I poured her a drink, "You must be feeling too stressed up, why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"Gwaenchana, hago mianhae.. I shouldn't have let unniedeul be so worried about me. I should have took better care of myself." She said.

 

 

I held her hand, "You always just shoulder everything onto yourself, we are here Soo Ah, we will always be beside you. So don't ever let yourself get so exhausted to a point that you fainted at the rooftop and we don't even know where you are." I said.

CR ruffled SA's hair gently, "Next time, talk to us okay? We are always here for you." She said.

SA nodded, "Komawo.." She said and we gave each other a hug.

 

 

Rachel unnie was back once again after collecting the medicine, which were some vitamins that will build up the body's immune system.

"Soo Ah, the doctor said that you could be discharged but.. you will have to rest in the dormitory.
I have planned for tomorrow's filming to be scheduled on friday." Rachel unnie said.

 

 

I added, "I called the school and they approved your medical leave. Only Chae Rin and I will be going to school these three days." I said.

SA shook her head, "Unnie~ I am fine, see? I am all healthy. I wanna go school~~ I wanna go~" SA loves going to school, she don't want to lose out.

 

 

I shook my head, "You need the rest." I said in a cool manner.

"I will get your notes from your professor everyday so don't worry." CR said.

"But.." SA still wanted to go to school.

"No buts.. You have to rest. We shall wait for the van to arrive and then leave the hospital. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

 

 

SA nodded her head, "Ne~" She said.

We left the hospital afterwards, SA rested at the dormitory and then the day just passed.

 

The next morning, something special will be coming up...

Look forward to it!