My 31st Shutter: The misplaced notebook

Love with a Shutter

 

Soo Ah then went to seat with Chae Rin somewhere near the front, BEAST's item would be the last and before them was SHINee's Performance.

It was #Ring Ding Dong#, Shawols were all out there fan-chanting and screaming out loud when SHINee was performing.

 

 

It was then before they went back to the backstage, Minho took the microphone from the emcee,
"Is there someone name Shin out there seating? If so, I have found your notebook, please proceed to the backstage." He said.

Soo Ah was rather taken aback when she knew that Minho was the one who found her notebook.

 

 

Chae Rin looked at Soo Ah, "Soo Ah, you lost your notebook?" she asked to verify.

Soo Ah nodded, "Ne, I forgot to take it along with me when I leave the rooftop just now." She replied.

 

 

When they watched finish BEAST's performance, Soo Ah went to the backstage and tried to look for Minho.

“He must be here somewhere..” Soo Ah went towards the direction of SHINee's make-up room.

“Ah!” That was really painful! “Ah, mianhae, are you alright?” This voice... ?

“Minho oppa?” Soo Ah raised her head and saw the person that she had been searching for.

“Ne, are you looking for me?” Minho asked.

 

 

Soo Ah nodded, “I am Shin, I would like to have my notebook back.” She said politely.

“You are Shin? Jinjja? Oh, please excuse me, I thought Shin was a guy.” Minho said rather awkwardly.

Soo Ah shook her head, “Oh it's okay, but can I have my notebook back?” She asked.

“How do you prove that you are Shin?” Onew came by and asked.

 

 

Soo Ah was rather shocked hut she still remained calm, “Why did you ask?” Soo Ah asked back.

Key came by too, he was holding on to the notebook, “Because there are some fans who claims that they are Shin as well. We don't mean to suspect your identity but you might need to prove what's the content in there to let us trust that you are the rightful owner.” He explained.

 

 

Soo Ah looked at Minho, “Minho oppa, you didn't looked at what's inside aren't you? Okay, I will allow Minho oppa to look at it, It's just a rap composed by me.” She replied.

Minho got hold of the notebook and asked, “What's the content related?” He was sensitive with his questions as he do not want to upset Soo Ah.

“About me writing about my parents.” Soo Ah replied emotionless.

 

 

“I can't believe a girl like you could rap.” Jonghyun came by and said, Taemin was behind him.

Soo Ah looked at Jonghyun, “What makes you think so?” She asked, feeling a little pissed off at the moment.

 

 

#BEAST-On Rainy Days#

*Min Ah's Singing*

Biga oneun nal-en nareul chajawa
Bameul saeweo gwireop hida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ddaraseo
Seoseo-hi jogeumsshik geuchyeogagetji

*Soo Ah's rapping*
Eochapi kkeutnabeorin geol ije wa eojjeogesseo
Dwineutge hu-hwina haneun keoji deolddeoleojin nomcheoreom
Bineun hangsang onikka gyesok banbokdwigettji
Geuchigo namyeon geujeseoya nado geuchigettji 

*JunHyung's rapping*
Bineun hangsang onikka gyesok banbokdwigettji
Geuchigo namyeon geujeseoya nado geuchigettji

 

“What's going on here?” DJ asked.

Chae Rin and I went to stand beside Soo Ah, “Is everything okay?” Chae Rin asked.

“Oh, we just wanted to verify whether this notebook is really Soo Ah's. Mianhae, you can have the notebook back.” Minho hands over the notebook.

“That was really a wonderful rap.” Minho said.

 

 

Soo Ah simply smiled, JH came by Soo Ah's side, “Why didn't you wait for us all to come with you?” JH asked.

Soo Ah shook her head, “Gwaenchana, I just don't want you all to be worried.” She replied.

 

 

Onew was pretty amazed by my singing, “Min Ah sings really well, are you going to be debuting soon? We heard some rumours about CUBE entertainment is going to have a new debut female solo artist, is that you?” He asked.

It must be that time when Min Ah lied about her being a "Gonna-debut solo star" and although it was a private conference, I guess the news still kind of leaked out.

 

 

I shook my head, “Aniyo, I am not going to be debuting, I just wanted to focus on studies first.” I replied.

“It's been really a long time since I heard you singing.” Taemin suddenly cut through the conversation.

I looked at him and smiled.

 

 

DW came to stand beside me, probably he felt jealous.

DJ looked at the time, “Okay guys, we should get back now, Manager wants to speak to us.” And then we left and went on preparing to leave.

 


Once we got back to the dorm, everything starts... What will happen?? 

The girls are going to experience something new! Let's wait and see!

 

CREDITS

*Lyrics For "On rainy days" *