My 97th Shutter (1-DongMin): Who's my B2ST Husband?

Love with a Shutter

Just a note before we continue~

The following Shutters would be consecutive in 3 parts.
I would be uploading them individually, if not, it would get too long.
 
So ya, just follow the Shutters No. not the Chapter No.
Hope you all like this, I am trying not to add anymore disturbance and to just let the fanfic end with a Happy Ending!
 
Make a guess which Shutter will I be ending it? (Quite predictable.. this is 97.. just a few more.)
 
 
 
 
 
And hence, the variety show is set to be filmed.
 
Something like "We Got Married" and we would be doing similar things. This variety was to be a special one for fans.
 
 
 
 
The title of the show would be, 'B2STiCal got Married', in short, BGM.
 
(Author-nim: BGM.. Background Music? Keke :p Kidding, so ya, remember it's B2STiCal got Married!)
 
 
 
 
YoSeob and DooJoon would be the MC of the show.
 
As for HyunSeung, he's a little caught up with his personal schedule and so he would not be taking part.
 
 
 
 
I received a text message early in the morning, for me to be waiting at the lobby.
 
There's a bouquet of carnation and a card for me.
 
 
[Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the most handsome person in this world?]
 
 
I looked at the card and I knew the filming of the show had already started.
 
“Oppa, Igeo mwoyeyo?” I asked.
 
 
 
 
 
“Make a guess of the answer.” YoSeob asked, he was the MC for today.
 
“Out of the other B2ST oppadeul?” I asked.
 
“Majayo, make a guess.” He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
“DongWoon oppa?” I asked, “Son Nam Shin.” I explained.
 
YoSeob handed me a card, “Son Nam Shin would be your husband for 3 months.” He said.
 
“3 months?” I asked.
 
“Yes. He is now in one of the practice room. Your first task is to look for him.” YoSeob oppa said and I made my way along the corridors looking for DongWoon.
 
 
 
 
But before that.. I was blindfolded.
 
I kind of resisted but they said, just for awhile and so I tried enduring it.
 
 
 
 
I went around by using my sense of hearing and touch, with my hands on the wall guiding myself.
 
“Oppa.. Ani. Oppa.. Oh, Oppa!” I finally found where DongWoon is and he's playing the piano.
 
That's really soothing and I just stood there and listened to him.
 
 
 
 
 
And then the music stopped, I took off my blindfold, “Oppa, annyeonghaseyo.” I said.
 
“Oh, annyeong. Hyung, annyeonghaseyo.” DongWoon said.
 
 
 
YoSeob handed DongWoon a card, we read the card together.
 
 
[Both of you would be starting a Virtual Marriage for a month.
Promise to be understanding of each other and good luck to both of you.]
 
 
“So.. We are a couple now?” DongWoon asked.
 
I looked at him, “I guess so.” I said.
 
 
 
 
 
We sat down together and we received a document, “Based on the fans' responses, DongMin is the hottest pairing out of all possible pairings between both groups.” YoSeob read out the words written up there.
 
“Jinjjayo?” I asked.
 
YoSeob nodded, “Ne. Since this show is a fans' special, here's a few top burning questions to be answered by both of you and they are all asked by the fans. Also, there are some fans' wish as well.” He said.
 
 
 
“First question, it's for the lady. Min Ah, when did both of you first met?” YoSeob asked.
 
I looked at both of them, “I remember I first met all of you at 'B2ST Beautiful Show' in Korea.” I said.
 
“Here's a note, Min Ah is a fan of B2ST which is us.” YoSeob said it really proudly.
 
I nodded, “Ne, majayo. I am fan of B2ST.” I said.
 
“But we are also fans of MyStiCal.” DongWoon said.
 
I smiled.
 
 
 
YoSeob nodded, “Second question, also for the lady. Min Ah ssi, who is your favourite member aside DongWoon oppa in B2ST?” YoSeob asked.
 
Without much thinking, “I am a fan of B2ST and hence, I like all of them.” I said.
 
“A specific one?” YoSeob asked.
 
 
 
 
 
I thought for awhile, “KiKwang and YoSeob oppadeul then. Since we are from the same High School, oppadeul are sunbaenimdeul as well.” I replied.
 
“Okay! Fans, are you all satisfied now?” YoSeob looked at the camera.
 
 
 
 
“Next up, DongWoon's turn. DongWoon oppa, the violin duet that you and Min Ah unnie performed that day was really nice. When will you two be performing once again?” Yoseob asked.
 
DongWoon looked at me, “If Min Ah don't mind, we could compose a song together and then maybe perform again for the last episode of this show then? Or maybe even earlier than this.” He said.
 
I nodded, “I don't mind since it's for our beloved fans.” I replied.
 
YoSeob nodded, “B2UTIES, MyStiCs, have you all heard us? We love you.” He said.
 
 
 
 
“Okay, the fourth question, for Min Ah once again. Oh, it's a wish.
 
Min Ah unnie, your singing is really good and I really live your calming voice.
 
Both you and DongWoon oppa's voice had helped me overcome many difficult days.
 
I wish you two could have the chance to sing together.” YoSeob said.
 
 
 
 
I nodded when listening, “I see. The fan who wrote this, I am glad that our voices did make you feel better when you encounter things that made you feel disheartened.
 
As for your wish, DongWoon oppa and I shall discuss about it.” I said.
 
 
 
 
“Why not sing a couple song? Like, 'Love Day', 'If I had a Lover', this kind of songs?” YoSeob suggested.
 
I looked at DongWoon, “Oppa, what do you think?” I asked.
 
“Hyung, if we were to sing 'Love Day', is it okay?” DongWoon asked.
 
YoSeob nodded, “Ne, no problem.” He said.
 
“We shall do a recording soon then, but I do wish we could have a song of our own, a song that would be able to motivate and empower people.” I said.
 
 
 
 
“Okay, last one for both of you. Oppa, Unnie, congratulations for your marriage. How I wish both of you could take care of a child together.” YoSeob said.
 
YoSeob looked at both of us and said, “That's interesting.”
 
“Ne, I do like the idea since I love kids. Min Ah, are you okay with it?” DongWoon asked.
 
 
 
 
 
I nodded, “I am okay with the idea, can we really take care of a child? Like "Hello Baby"?” I asked.
 
YoSeob smiled, “We shall see about that but as I have said earlier, it's for the fans, we would try to fulfill every wish.” He said. 
 
And on the other side, DooJoon is in-charged of the JunSoo couple.