My 95th Shutter: What's in the Cottage? (1)

Love with a Shutter

 

 
Meanwhile, Soo Ah is still finishing up her drawing which she didn't manage to finish in the morning.
 
JunHyung went to have his bath first and came out with his hair still dripping wet.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah went over to wipe his hair for him, “Oppa, how can you leave your hair dripping wet? The night is cold, be careful of catching a cold.” She said.
 
JunHyung grabbed Soo Ah's hand, “Soo Ah, komawo.” He said, “Don't worry, I will be fine. Are you done with your drawing?” He asked.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah shook her head, “Ani, there's still some details not yet done. Oppa, you can go to bed first. I will probably take quite a long time in there.” She said.
 
“I shall wait, Some composition had to be done.” Junhyung replied, seems like there's some new songs coming soon. 
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah nodded and then kept her sketch pad in her bag before going to the shower room.
 
JunHyung then rested on the bed while writing the lyrics.
 
 
 
On the other side, Chae Rin is looking at the pictures earlier today, she found something special, “Oppa, come and look at this.” She said.
 
A light is spotted somewhere, thanks to my DSLR which is high in definition, “Bwayo, there's this.” She pointed to the light.
 
“A white speck maybe?” KiKwang said.
 
“Ani, Min Ah takes really good care of her camera, they wouldn't be a white speck there. Would this be the special thing? Rather than the Meteor shower just now, I mean, those 'thump' sounds, does a meteor shower make those sounds?” Chae Rin said.
 
 
 
 
 
KiKwang remembered how JunHyung looked like when he first turned to look out at the window, “Indeed, something is wrong.” He said.
 
“I shall ask hyung.” KiKwang decided to phone JunHyung instead of going up as he was.. Lazy.
 
 
 
And as for DongWoon and I, we had our showers and were sitting on the bed.
 
DongWoon is reading a book and I am reading along with him as well.
 
“Min Ah, Swi Juseyo.” DongWoon said.
 
*Translations: Swi Juseyo means Please rest.*
 
“Gwaenchanayo, I want to finish this chapter at least.” I said.
 
Well, once I read a book, it's hard for me to stop reading it as I can get really engrossed into one easily.
 
 
 
DongWoon bookmarked the page and closed the book, “Andwae, it's time to sleep darling.” He said, “I promise, we shall read the book together some other day.”
 
Now the book have got two bookmarks to it.
 
“Oppa, it's good that we get to rest for a day once in a while isn't it?” I asked while making myself comfortable under the warm blanket.
 
 
 
 
 
DongWoon nodded and he lied down on the bed as well, both of us lying beside each other, “But I think one day of rest is not really enough.” He said.
 
“Ne, so let's just let our mind rest for the day then? We need to be back early tomorrow morning isn't it?” I asked.
 
“Ne, DooJoon said that the van would be here tomorrow morning at eight.” He replied and then dim down the lights a little.
 
 
 
 
 
DongWoon then huddled me towards his chest, “Sleep tight darling.” He said.
 
“Good night.” I said and we fell into deep sleep soon.
 
These days were really tiring due to our hectic work load, and hence, no matter how many hours of sleep seems to be not enough to replenish.
 
 
 
Soo Ah came out from the shower room and saw JunHyung had already fallen asleep while he was still in a sitting position with his manuscript and a pencil still in hand.
 
Soo Ah went over quietly and she slowly removed the manuscript and pen away from JunHyung's hands.
 
 
 
 
 
Just as she was about to turn away to place the stuffs on the side table, someone held her by her waist and she was obviously shocked.
 
Junhyung said with his eyes closed, “Soo Ah..”
 
“Oppa, are you asleep?” Soo Ah looked at JunHyung, not knowing what to do now.
 
She slowly placed the manuscript and the pen on the bed and tried to remove Junhyung's hands away from her.
 
 
 
JunHyung gave her a kiss on the cheek, “Mianhae, I guess I love you too much.” He said.
 
And then, he stood up with the pillow and then he went to the sofa and decided to sleep there.
 
“Oppa, where are you going?” Soo Ah asked.
 
“I shall sleep on the sofa then.” He said.
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah held onto his hand, not wanting him to go, “Oppa, let's share the bed for tonight then.” she said.
 
Soo Ah kept everything in place and lied down beside him.
 
JunHyung turned to look at her, “Jeongmal gwaenchanayo?” He asked.
 
“Sleep early then. I am tired. ” Soo Ah said.
 
 
 
The night is tranquil and everyone was in deep sleep except..
 
DooJoon?
 
He stayed up to patrol the place and to make sure the safety of everyone.
 
Just then..
 
 
 
*THUMP*
 
 
 
“Mwo?” DooJoon looked around the surroundings and tried spotting for the source of the loud sound.
 
 
 
*THUMP*
 
 
 
DooJoon seem to have found something strange up ahead, just then JunHyung came out, “DooJoon, sensed something strange?” He said, he knew there was something.
 
“JunHyung, did you spot anything just now?” DooJoon asked.
 
 
 
 
 
Both of them are now just outside of the tree house and were holding their torchlights.
 
No reception in the forest and hence having a handphone is of no use.
 
 
 
JunHyung pointed to a specific location, “Looking out at the window just now, there's something up there. Remember we went hiking just now, there's an empty cottage isn't it?” He highlighted the cottage that they saw.
 
“You mean, you think that cottage is suspicious? What did you saw?” DooJoon asked.
 
“A white light, a figure i guess. That's what I saw but it's too far hence I am not sure about it. KiKwang told me that Chae Rin spotted something just now. A white light was captured in a photograph using Min Ah's DSLR just now.” He said.
 
 
 
 
 
KiKwang came out to join, “Hyungdeul, what's up?” He asked.
 
“KiKwang ah, a white light was spotted?” DooJoon asked.
 
KiKwang nodded, “So we are all out for the same reason. Ne, Chae Rin noticed that white light. She had the habit of checking the photographs taken every time.” He said.
 
“But it's..” DooJoon hadn't complete his sentence and..
 
 
 
*THUMP*
 
 
 
“We have to find out what is that weird thumping noise. I mean, a meteor shower happened just after that thumping sound just now and now what?” JunHyung said.
 
We all woke up due to the thumping sound, I guess we all got used to staying up late and hence, we didn't really fall into deep sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
DongWoon and I woke up and saw the three of them outside, “Min Ah, stay here, I shall go down and ask what's wrong.” He said.
 
I shook my head, “Let me follow you. I don't want to be alone.” I said.
 
DongWoon placed a sweater on me, “Here you go.” He said and he held my hand while holding onto a torchlight in one hand shining down the path and making sure that I won't trip.
 
 
 
We went to meet them, “Oppadeul, what's wrong?” I asked.
 
“Oh, MiNi, why are you out here?” KiKwang gave a light pat on my head.
 
“Oppa, due to the thumping sound?” I asked.
 
 
 
 
The adventurous Chae Rin came out as well, “Oppa, shall we check out the cottage.” She said.
 
“But it's too late now.” KiKwang said.
 
 
 
 
 
And just when he finished his sentence, a really LOUD 'Thump' sounded.
 
I hugged DongWoon, “Oppa.” Of course, I was afraid.
 
Everyone woke up and came down to meet.
 
 
 
Soo Ah come over to JunHyung's side, “Oppa, that loud sound..?” Soo Ah asked.
 
JunHyung held onto Soo Ah's hand, “Don't leave me.” He said, “Shall we make the trip up there together?” He asked for everyone's opinion.
 
 
 
 
YoSeob and HyunSeung had some drinks and food prepared after we agree to go up to the cottage.
 
I bought along extra batteries that I brought, insect repellant, some chalk and then we prepared to go up to the cottage.
 
DooJoon, KiKwang and Chae Rin tool the lead and shone the path for us.
 
 
 
Soo Ah made markings on the pathway using the chalk that I passed to her.
 
JunHyung and her are walking as the last two.
 
 
 
 
 
From time to time, YoSeob turn to check on JunSoo. (JunHyung and Soo Ah)
 
HyunSeung is walking along with Yoseob.
 
 
 
 
And when we have reached the middle of the mountain, KiKwang looked down and said, “There's really something wrong. We have climbed for so long and we haven't reached the top.”
 
I looked down and felt the same as well, “Let's just make our way up there faster then?” I said.
 
 
 
A sudden rain pour and we walked really fast up ahead, unknowingly, we reached.
 
“The cottage.” Chae Rin said.
 
 

 

 

 

Joesonghamnida people! I am busy with work these days and hence.. I can only upload today!

So ya.. Hope you all like it! (:

All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)