That Hurts

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter twenty-four 

 that hurts

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung's POV

Why can't I forget that scene? It's really disturbing.

"Hyung!" Baro tapped my left shoulder. "Tie your shoelaces."

"Are you still thinking about the kiss?" GongChan asked.

"Even I hate her, he still kissed her. In front of my two own eyes!" I exclaimed.

"Gwenchana. That will pass."

"Let's make a bet." Baro smiled. "The two of them will not last this week."

"I think Yoongie likes him." CNU frowned.

"Want to bet?" Baro asked him. "Whoever loses, he will treat us one, I mean, four boxes of pizza. Deal?"

"I'm on ShinWoo's side." I said. It's just for fun. Besides, it's just pizza.

"Looks like our hyungs will lose." GongChan and Sandeul are on Baro's side.

"Aish! Let's go outside. The first game will start." CNU stood up.

The two of them will probably last long. YongJoo likes him. She might answer him.

 

YongJoo's POV

"Unnie,I wish our dongsaengs are here." Sunghee squealed. "But, they can't since they're just seventh graders."

"Ne. But, they can go on our school festival. We'll perform." I keep my face straight at my eye level.

"Where's B1A4 by the way?"

"I don't know." I don't care about them.

"It's Lee Minhyuk. He's Lee Minhyuk, right?"

I looked around. "Yes." Omo. I will not forget what he did, even if he just kissed on the corner of my lips.

"Yah!" He smiled.

"Unnie, I'll go now! Annyeong!" Sunghee blew me a kiss.

"Hi." I smiled. "What sports are you going to do?"

"I'm going to run, do the obstacle run, and relay. How about you?"

"Wow. I wish I have strong lungs." I laughed. "I didn't join any but Ms. Go told me that I can join the relay if I want."

While we were talking we heard the whistle.

"I guess it's the signal for me to go."

“So,” he murmured, grinning as he tilted my chin up, “before I run, how about a kiss for luck?”

I hesitated. We're not steady yet. Leaning forward, I kissed him on the cheek. “Good luck,” I whispered, pulling back.

"I'll win because of your kiss," he winked. "Oh. And, can I have your hair clip. So I can feel that you're with me."

 

JinYoung's POV

"JinYoung hyung, we'll run now. Wish us luck!" Baro yelled.

"Hold this for me." Sandeul gave me his camera. "Don't bore yourself."

I took pictures of the event, people, and things. Hey! I can be a photographer. But, what is that?! Why do I always catch them kissing? No. Not exactly as kissing but YongJoo gave her on his cheek. Jinjja.

Soobin approached her as he left. I hope I can talk to her. Why can't I talk to her?

When the run was over, Minhyuk went to her and gave her a high five. Then, YongJoo gave him a bottle of water. She even wipes his forehead. Aigoo!

I'm bored. When is the relay going to start? Right. I should check—

"Ouch." I bumped a girl. It can't be...

"Mianhae." I told her.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey." I beamed. Can't I start a conversation?

"I'll see you around!" She smiled. I immediately took a picture of her. I don't have any pictures of her. This will be the first. I quickly sent it to my mail. She looks perfect.

"JinYoung, what are you smiling at?" CNU tapped my shoulder. "That girl is just hypnotizing you. You are so mesmerized that you don't know if it's a good thing or bad."

"What are you saying?" I slightly pushed him. "She's just pretty and that's all."

He laughed. "Remember her first day? You told me 'She's not that pretty'." He mocked me. "You are ridiculous. Come on. There must be something more."

"There is none." I denied. "You are seriously wrong!"

"See. You're in denial. That means you are guilty."

"I don't know what you're saying." I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"When we were 'staking her out', you are jealous."

"That time only. And I need to go. Hold this for Deul." I gave him the camera.

"Good luck Minhyukkie!" She's really serious for him. Minhyuk blew him a kiss. It's very disgusting. But, I wish I'll have a girl who will give me luck.

"JinYoung, just admit you're jealous." Soobin?

"What are you saying? And don't scare me like that."

"I saw your eyes burning. You're looking at them, right."

"I'm not."

"I'll tell Yoongie." She ran off. "Yoongie!"

Why do people think they think well than me? Aish!

 

YongJoo's POV

"I told you. Your kiss gave me a very good luck." He smiled while holding my hands. "You should join so I can give you my luck."

"Shut up." I joked.

"Tomorrow is the start of school festival. What kind of performance will your group do?" He asked.

"We haven't thought about that." I smiled. "But, I think we'll just play the band."

"Oh. We're going to sing and dance, so we'll perform first. You'll watch and give me the kiss of luck. Whether you like it or not."

"Can I just give that to you now?"

"No. Andwae." He smiled.

While we were walking, we saw JinYoung. He's like he's looking for something.

"JinYoung," Minhyuk said.

"Yah." He gave him a strained smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I hope that was not rude.

"I'm looking for someone's bracelet." He avoided my eyes.

"See you." And we left. Whose bracelet could that be?

 

JinYoung’s POV

Where are they going? Are they going to make out here? Aish.

I quickly ducked and pretended to find something as they walk near me.

“JinYoung.” What a plastic smile!

“Yah.” I gave him a forced smile.

“What are you doing here?” YongJoo asked. Stalking, I mean, I’m staking you out.

“I’m looking for someone’s bracelet.” I lied. For some other words: I’m just spying on you two, in case Minhyuk will take advantage of you here.

“Oh.” She nodded and smiled, “See you.”

Two words. That hurts.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» poor jinyoung. but, turn to the next chapter!