Michigetda

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter seventeen 

 michigetda

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung's POV

I stared at her.

Her eyebrows lifted up, waiting for my answer. Why did my heart stop when I shook my head? It hurts when the beat became faster. I just answered the truth.

"Good," she.nodded. She looks very satisfied.

"We're here." She stood up and waits for me to get out. She knew my house.

"How did you know?" I asked. She pointed her temple and I just nod.

"Wait. Is that Bomi?" She asked as we got down. "Yah! Bomi-ah!"

You know, I really don't care about her friends so I didn't look.

"She didn't hear me." She bit her lower lip, "Let's go."

"Are you really serious about my house?" I asked and she nodded as a reply. "Are you a stalker?"

Ouch! She let go of me and kicked me at my knee.

"What's that for?" I yelped.

"I'm going home." Going home? The way she's walking to is the way to my apartment.

I need to get her back. My wish will be a waste!

"Jagiya." I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Stop. Remember my wish."

She sighed and turned to me. "Mianhae. I forgot that."

"Aren't you going to my house?" I asked as she keeps on walking.

"Ne. I'll just eat there and bye bye."

"Eat? Just eat?"

"Ne. I don't know how to cook."

"Don't you have maids?"

"I don't have at my loft."

Loft? So, she has a house here.

"Ara. It's too early for dinner so I'll just pick you up." Wow JinYoung. Where did you get that confidence?

"Do you know my house?"

"Ani." I get her bag and intertwined our fingers. "But, as a boyfriend, I'll go with you."

Seriously? Her building is few blocks from here. Is that the reason of knowing my house?

"Do you want to go up?"

"Ani." I smiled and run. "I'll pick you up at seven!"

I'm starting to think. I'm starting to feel the end of our friendship. When the next semester comes, I'll be back with Sandeul at tenth grade. We'll be separate to each other.

So, here's what happen during our dinner. She acts like she's my boss and I act as the 'Poor Little JinYoung’ who don't have the rights to complain. It's really hard for her to act sweet to me. s, she hates spicy foods. Is she a Korean? She hates spicy foods. Is she a Korean?"

Yoongie-ah," I sighed. "Don't you think it's time to change your personality?"

"Your brother is very worried about you. He told me that you are the only one who acts like that in your family."

"What do you mean?" Aish! She still don't get it.

"You know? That attitude of yours. I am a kingka but I still have a heart. Your brother, too. He is very kind. He is not a snob even he has a high standard in life. Me too."

"Molla. I just hate myself being humble."

"Here's a situation. In case you've fallen in love with a very kind and humble man, do we have a chance to change your bad attitude?" Am I humble? I’ll change myself, too, just to help her.

"Aish!" She frowned. "I'm sleepy. Annyeong!"

And she ran away to the elevator.

"Yah! Couples kiss and say good night to each other." I said as I stop the elevator.

"You know what? We've just knew each other only a month and a few weeks. So there is no way I am—" I stopped her by kissing her both cheeks for five seconds.

"Jaljayo, jagiya." I smiled and went out of elevator.

 

YongJoo's POV

That was surprising.

"Jaljayo," I whispered as the door closes.

Aish! What kind of girlfriend am I? I didn't even—

I knew it! I am crazy. Very crazy. I can't and I won't be in love with Jung JinYoung.

 

JinYoung's POV

It's just a kiss. And it's just YongJoo. But, why do I feel like I won the lottery?

I must be crazy. I am really crazy.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» this is so boring. is my story a fluff?