Crazy Feelings

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter fifteen 

 Crazy Feelings

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung’s POV

"Jinjja? We are the cleaners?" She groaned. We just arrived to our emptied homeroom when we saw the note. "I'll just erase the board."

"Yah! You'll have to help me, too." I stood up. "I'll go to the janitor's closet."

"Yah! Tteonajima," she yelled and caught up with me.

"We should complain to the office. We already had our punishment," she mumbled and carried the bucket. "This is unfair."

"It's our fault, for skipping classes," I explained. "Give me that. Go ahead to the room. Don't hit anyone with the mop, ara?"

"Ne."

She's right. We should not be doing this after we cleaned the conference room. What are janitors for?

"Aigoo!" It's Yoongie. She's complaining again. "Jinjjayo! Igeon..."

"What's that yelling for?"

"Yah! Neon! You're just going to make a soap mixture and fill the other with water. What took you so long?!"

"Mian, nae geongju." What? My princess? What? "Should I wish to you to clean the room by your own?"

She gave me a strained smile. "I'm done cleaning the board." She sat on her chair and crossed her legs. "What are you standing there?"

"You are unbelievable." I chuckled and proceeded in cleaning the floor. I'll just keep in mind that this is a true man's work. Fighting!

"Hwaiting, nae sarang! You can do that," she loftily cheers while her eyes on her phone. Aish! "You should hurry so we can still eat."

"JinYoungie, there's a crumpled paper under that chair." She threw it there! Why is that?

"Don't!"I yelled and pointed the paper she was about to throw. She threw it in the trash can. "Gomawo."

"Yah! Let's eat." She took out her food and started eating. "I'll get your lunch, ara."

Of course, I want to eat, too, but I'm not yet done moping the floor. As I passed her, I thought she was going to trip me.

"Ah," as she lifted my head and put the meat inside my mouth. Aish. I'm going crazy. I quickly finished my work so I can feed myself.

"Aish. Why do men eat like that? Do you know that you're about to choke?" She opened my water bottle and offered it.

"Gomawo. What do you want? Eat like that? With grace and poi—" And I choked.

"I told you." She laughed as I drink water. What's with her laugh? Every time, I can feel my heart throbbing. I knew it. I'm crazy.

"Yah! We still have windows to clean." We didn't finish our food and started to get rugs for the window.

"Wow!" She clapped her hands and nodded. "The room is very clean."

"Thanks to me," I proudly said.

"You have a great potential for a janitor."

"Aish. Yah! I'm born to be an idol," I protested and moved my face closer to her.

 

YJ's POV

"Yah! You still need to return those cleaning materials." I pushed him away.

"You're not going?" He asked. What do you expect?

"Geurae." As he left, I rest my head on the table and tried to sleep. I can't feel like this. Not with him. He is just a friend. Nothing special.

A few seconds later, someone tickled my cheeks. I opened my eyes. I saw him resting his head on the table, looking at me. Our faces were few inches closer. He cheerfully smiled at me. A smile where his eyes brightened and curved as he slightly closes it while his lips curved upward. It killed me.

"Mianhae. Are you trying to sleep?" Another killer smile shot me.

"Huh? Ani." I sat properly and stared at him. "Don't we have classes?"

"It's not yet time and the next teacher is gone. He's too lazy to attend our classes this time."

He closes his eyes.

"Don't sleep." I touched his cheeks which made me nervous. Wae? Aish! Don't mind that, YongJoo. I continue to pinch his cheeks. His skin is flawless and very smooth, like mine.

"Yoongie, don't do that." He murmured. " I want to sleep."

I encircle his cheeks with my thumb. His cheeks are soft. His closed eyes look gentle. Aish! Stop it!

Whatever I do to myself, I can't help to look at his face. Ne. He is good-looking. But, I'm not attracted, am I?

"JinYoungie?" I asked but he doesn't answer. He fell asleep. I want someone to talk with. I want to get out the room but he is blocking my way to get out.

Ugh! Five minutes passed and I'm still staring at him. I tied his hair in front but he is still sleeping. I pinched his cheeks slightly.

He is very attracting. I know why girls scream, faint or do something crazy when he interacts with them. I know now why girls always wanted to kill me.

According to my favorite fairytale, to be able to wake up the princess, a prince shall kiss her. He's not my prince but he acts like him. I kissed the part of his cheeks, which is a centimeter away from his lips. Aish! Yah! YongJoo i meongchong ah! Are you crazy? Don't be attracted to this guy, though he is attracting. I pulled away my face from his. He suddenly opened his eyes. Jinjja?!

"Yoongie-ah. He checked his face on his mirror while I stared at him, dumbly.

"Aish!  You should stop pulling pranks like this," he shook his head as he removes the ribbon I tied. "Neo gwenchana?"

I nodded as a reply. He caught me.

"Your face is red. Is it too hot?" He checks my forehead but I removed his hand. "You don't have a fever. I don't have anything on my face. Waeyo?"

"Aish." I buried my face on my folded arms in shame. I'm blushing. This is embarrassing.

"Gwenchanayo?" He put his hand on my shoulder. "You're bored, aren't you? Gwenchana. Thirty minutes more and we can get out."

"It's not that." I muttered.

"It's not? You want to see your friends?"

He's right. I didn't see them this afternoon because I'm stuck with you.

"Anjoa."

"Yah! Face me." He lifted my shoulders and faced to him. "I want to use my third wish."

"Malhebwa." I avoided his eyes.

"Starting later, at exactly three o'clock until tomorrow midnight, you will be my yeoja chingu."

 

YongJoo's POV

Why? !

I want to kill him.

 

JinYoung's POV

What did I do? It's just for fun. Why did she go out? One thing to know: follow her.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»his third wish is so so so....