I'm Not In Love

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter ten 

 I'm Not In Love

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung 's POV

 

"Omo!" She screamed. She took my hand and we kept running without asking why. When we got farther, I asked her why.

 

"Body guards of my dad." She was catching her breath.  "I think they're already looking for me. Yah! I still don't want to go home."

 

"But it's already getting dark. You should go home." I told her.

 

"Aniyo!" She held my hand and swung it. She smiled at me.  I think she likes me.

 

YongJoo's POV

 

I still don't want to go home. I pouted. I'm sure I'll lock again myself in my room.

 

 They're here again!

 

'Run! " I held his hand tighter and ran. My heart is beating like I'm nervous. Uhmm.. I think I already like him. Andwae! What am I saying?!

 

We.hid behind the bush in a wide plant box near a fountain. I know. I my put waist and my hands on his neck like we're going to kiss.

 

"What are you doing?" He whispered. I can feel him panting because our faces were just few centimeters away.

 

"Shh..." My eyes widened and gestured him not to make noise. I closed my eyes as I feel the guards are getting closer. Then, I just felt my heart beating like crazy again just like a while ago.

 

"They're gone." JinYoung said. I breathed in relief. I looked up to the sky. Every night, in the same time, I always look up to see the stars.

 

"Yeppuda," JinYoung smiled at me. I smiled back. Suddenly, he pulled me closer. The distance of our faces are decreasing. I suddenly realized that his arms are still around my waist and my hands on his neck. He cupped my face and he pulled my closer. His lips touched mine. My heart is really pounding. All I know what is happening is we're kissing and my heart is beating very fast. After he let go, he smiled. I know right now, I'm blushing. Our first kiss. I think it was the most perfect kiss. His lips we're soft and we kissed under the stars and the moon is very bright like a giant street light. But, his kissed doesn't mean anything, right? Oh no... I'm not in love. And... Who told him to kiss me?! Aigoo!!!

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I kissed her. What do I got in my mind and I kissed her? I feel awkward. And, that was my first kiss in my life. I can't believe I kissed her. Do I like her now? Aish! I'm not in love... Not now. And, I don't want to give her again a heart pounding kisses. We're still friends. I'M NOT IN LOVE!

 

"You liked it,right?" I smirked to drive the awkwardness away.

 

"Yah!" She punched me and I ran away. We chased again each other.

 

"Jung JINYOUNG! She finally caught me. She grabbed my shirt and my back hit the tree. "Who told you to kiss me?!" She looked scary.

 

"M-mianhae," I stammered. She let go of me and it hurts as I hit the ground critically.

 

"Kaja," she said like a boss,"Ppali, before I change my mind. I still want to fo to Jamsil."

 

"Jamsil?! But that's very far. And it's getting late. And, bae jeongmal gopaseo."

 

"Are you complaining?!" She raised her voice. To be honest, I like her more a while ago. I don't know she's this furious when I kissed her."Let's eat there."

 

And so, we ate. She ate so many foods that's why my weekly allowance is gone. This girl is very unbelievable. After we ate, we went to Lotte World. For me, it was romantic and I'm trying to make her think that it was a romantic night. But, I failed. We just hold each other’s hand and nothing more.

 

I was drinking when she grabbed my hand and she swings it. I pulled her closer and she laughed. She's different again. I really don't understand her. I wish she's like this forever. I offered her my hand and she took it. We were holding each other’s hand but very far from each other. She swung our hands and I pulled her closer. I swear, if you saw us, you will think that we're a couple.

 

---

 

"I had fun today," she smiled before she walk away towards her house which is a away. "Gomawo."

 

"Ne, that's nothing. We should do it again some other time." I rubbed my nape shyly. We're still holding each other’s hand like a couple. My heartbeats aren't normal today or the past few days since two weeks passed when I'm with YongJoo all the time.

 

"I can walk there," she let go of my grip. "Annyeong..."

 

Hesitating, I let go of her hand and smiled. She walked away and I watched her. Andwae! Andwae! It can't be. I shook my head. I have a feeling that I'm in love with you-know.

 

YongJoo's POV

 

I like him now? Aniyo! I'm a queenka... but he is a kingka. Still, I can't like him. I'm a queenka. I should not act like a fool in love.

 

"Yah! Agassi!" A rough voice called. He sounds like drunk. I looked back. He looks like a crazy drunken ert. He started to run towards me. He was holding a bottle. I felt scared. I screamed for help. I ran as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm going since I'm running away from my house.

 

Hyu... I'm so exhausted so I'll just sit down here. 헉! Someone tapped my shoulder. The ahjussi followed me. I don't have enough energy to run. Eottokhae?

 

"Jebal," I closed my eyes as I while I whispered.

 

"Yah!" Is it JinYoung? I tilted my head upward to make sure. It is him. I quickly stood up and breathed in and out.

 

"Where's the..." Before I could, ask he pulled closer to him.

 

"Neo gwenchanayo?" He hugged me and he brushed his hand on my hair.

 

"Ne. Wae? Where's the ahjussi?" I broke the hug.

 

"Eung? Yah! Never go out alone at night. I used my charismatic skill that’s why he was gone." He smiled and hit slightly my forehead. "Arasseo? You owe me something."

 

"What's that?" I frowned at him.

 

"I'll just say it when I'm going to need it. For now, I'll just say good night." He smiled and fled.

 

Huh? What am I thinking? I'm not in love. Not with him. Not now.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» not in love? how sure are you two?