Waking Princes Up

The Story of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The next day of school arrived and you woke up immediately.    Your eyes fluttered open and you saw like, 12 heads around you. *Woah!* Your eyes widened even bigger as you realised you were crowded with the EXO Princes. *When did they come to me?! I mean! Did I come to them?! Or the other way around again?! Gah! Whatever! The main point is to get out of here without being caught!* You inhaled all your breath as you carefully got up.   But still that is impossible since they were like, ALL OVER YOU.   Back, front, left, right... The Princes are everywhere.    *. I'm stuck. Help!* You thought and just lay back on your spot as the Princes of EXO's weights combined and pressed on you.    In the meantime, you spotted Jinhyuk sleeping on the couch. Your mind clicked at once and you tried to look for something to throw at Jinhyuk, since you knew whispering would just wake Sehun up, since his head was lay next to you on your lap.    You spotted your shoe near 3 feet away and tried to reached for it, *Come on.. almost.. there... ah! Got it!* You beamed as your fingers touched it and you pulled it in.    You cackled crazily in your mind and aimed it at Jinhyuk. You threw it to him, and your perfect aim hit his head.   Jinhyuk got up from so suddenly, too sudden in fact and fell onto the ground since he didn't know he was on a sofa with little space.   "Ow!" Jinhyuk whimpered. *Oh no! He's gonna wake the Princes up! And I'm gonna be so dead!* You shield your eyes and pretended like you were sleeping the whole time.   Jinhyuk rubbed his and looked up, he saw the 13 sleeping figures and scratched his head. *Weird. I thought I felt a shoe hit me. Huh. Dreams are never imaginations and are real.* Jinhyuk shrugged and got up.   He walked right past you, and your eyes shot open, immediately you grabbed his free leg.   "Woah!" Jinhyuk slammed onto the ground again, landed flat on his face. *Oooh! Wrong move!* You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt the knock vibration.   Jinhyuk rubbed his pink nose and turned around, you smiled innocently at him and Jinhyuk rolled his eyes. *Knew it. Some friend. Who hurts me in the head and then the face in the morning.*    A couple minutes later, you were all dressed up in your school clothing and Jinhyuk with a bandaged nose and head.    "You owe me." He said. "No, I don't." You replied.   "Yeah you do." He said again. "No. I. Don't." You emphasized each word out. "Yah. Ju Ka In." He muttered.   "Wae?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter