Evil Lady's Daughter Invasion

The Story of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Back at EXO planet, faraway to the east was the Evil Lady's castle and land.    Inside her dark, gloomy castle, the Evil Lady was watching her dark crystal ball, that showed you and the Princes reuniting on Earth.   "So... this is the Princes lover. How interesting...." She smirked and her lips curled up into an evil smile.   Her brainwave came and she smirked happily, *That's perfect.*    "OH DEAR~" She called out her daughter.    Her office room door's burst open as her only daughter came swooping in, "Yes?" She asked.   "I need a favor from you dear, want to join in?" She asked evilly, her daughter just rolled her eyes and shook her head, "No thank you. I rather study my spells then help some of your dumb quest. I have to destroy that Ka In girl on EXO. She can't be the only 16 year old girl on this planet! GRRR!" She huffed and crossed her arms.   "Ah, my dear, what you don't know is that my quest does involved that Ka In girl you hate." Her mother said once more, this time her daughter paid close attention to her. "I'm listening." She said.   "Perfect." The evil lady smiled evilly and started to tell her the plan.   "And you're sure this is gonna work?" Her daughter asked as her mom was finish telling the plan, "Yes, Lee Yeon Joo. A pretty, elegant girl. A good girl in fact." Her mother smirked.   "A good girl!? I don't think I can survive that mission by being good for 2 seconds!" her daughter roared.    "Relax. I have a spell that can make you good." Her mother smirked. "Forever?!" Her eyes popped out wide at her mother.   "Don't be silly, it'll disappeared after you're done with your mission, when you hypnotize the 12 Princes, luring them to me. And I can take their strongest power in them! Haha!" laughed evilly the Evil Lady.   Her daughter just sighed in relief but raised an eyebrow at her mom, "What's so interesting about the 12 gorgeous princes power anyway? I only want their looks. Man, they're all HOT! Can I make the mine when you're done with them?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter