A day with EXO : D.O.

The Story of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    When you and Kai returned back to the cafeteria, the boys were gone and only D.O. was sitting down onto his seat.    "Hyung?" Kai was puzzled and stare at D.O., D.O. looked up and beamed. "Oh! So you guys are back! The others went to look for the two of you, we've thought you guys gone missing." D.O. shook his head and sighed.   Kai just rolled his eyes, "Pfft. Its not like I've never been to Lotte World. Why were you guys worry? As long as Jina is with me, we're safe." Kai said. Somehow that made your heart fluttered, *Did he really meant that?*   "Trying to act all buff on pretty girls you like, ehh?" D.O. smirked. "Oh, shut up!" Kai smacked his head. "Yah! You don't hit your hyungs! Show some respect!" D.O. growled and hit him back on the arm, "And responsible hyungs won't hit back their dongsaengs! Childish!" Kai stuck his tongue out and slapped him back.   "Ouch! Stop!" D.O. hit him back.    "No! You, stop!" Kai said back and the rambling went on and on. You just stood there, staring at the two of them. *They're both childish now. Do I really have to break this up? Like, aren't these oppas or should I say Princes, responsible or smart? Sheesh.* You rolled your eyes and broke the fight by slamming your hand onto the table.   The two finally stopped bickering and stare at you, stunned. "Enough. You're both childish. Kai, why don't you go look for the other hyungs?" You asked. Kai just shrugged, "Fine..." He muttered and ran off. You sighed and sat down onto the seat, D.O. just smile at you. "Gee. Thanks." He said.   "For what? I didn't help you." You stare at him, surprised. "For stopping the fight. I was really losing my manly image into a childish one. Geez, Suho hyung was right, I am one childish person." D.O. shyly admitted.   You find that cute and chuckle softly, "Ahh, gwenchanna." You flashed a cute smile at him. D.O. was stunned for a moment, *That same smile...* He thought as his memory came back again. The exact smile of the same girl.    Your stomach make a loud rumbling sound all of a sudden, ruining D.O.'s thoughts, you nervously covered your stomach and looked away ashamed. D.O. shook his head and it took him a few seconds to realized to what had happened before chuckling at you. "Hey, it ain't funny, D.O. oppa." You pouted.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter