February 24, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

EVENING: 8:02pm

Dear Diary,

Let's start off with my Best friend, TaeYeon's love life. Well, eventually, she is very happy because she got a chance to see her crush, Leeteuk oppa play the guitar in their culminating activity performance. Also, in lunch time, we went to there hallways and then we got a chance to pass by Leeteuk oppa. But Taeyeon was shy so she ran back at the other side and giggled out of excitement.
Also, Hyoyeon just burst out of happiness when she saw her crush be the Emcee of the culminating activity that we did. I don't know what exactly she felt but I know it's extreme to hear your crush's voice and appearance on stage

This is one of the days I call "BDE"! aka Best Day Ever!!!! I wasn't able to write after school because when I arrived at the house it's already 5:30 pm and I was kind of busy with some homeworks. Anyway, you know why I wasn't early? Because I stayed in the library. In the library I was picking out educational and environmental books with Sungmin Oppa. We talked a little and this is how the conversation went....

Sungmin Oppa: Hey! Kyuhyun!
Me: I won't fall for that!
Sungmin Oppa: yeah, I know
Me: So, did he left early or will stay a little to read here or play badminton?
Sungmin Oppa: Hmm, I'm not sure about that..
Me: Ohh! I hope he doesn't play badminton today. Kekeke~
Sungmin Oppa: Pssh! You only want to see ...

And then after Sungmin oppa said "see" , Kyuhyun oppa just came out of nowhere and tapped our shoulders!!!!

Kyuhyun oppa: Hey! What's up guys?
Me: -freaked out but acting natural-
Sungmin oppa: -smirked at me- Haha, nothing! We were just checking out books..
Kyuhyun oppa: ohh, I see... Oh! I like this book -grabs the book and sat on the chair-
Sungmin: -pulled a random book- Nice one Seo! -sat next to Kyuhyun oppa-

OMG! He was behind me! And he even kind of    talked to me. That kind of simple thing makes my day. Now... I'll continue on, I happily celebrate with a romance-fiction book. I sat next to my sunbae unnie, Hyuna with her boyfriend Hyunseung oppa.

Nichkhun oppa, Sungmin Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa went to the periodical books/magazine section. They were talking and laughing, after that, Sungmin oppa gave me a signal. A signal like "Come over here" signal haha. So I wondered why, and I read their lips saying"Just go here!". I was kind of nervous because Kyuhyun oppa was there, I never really went to him intensionally. Sungmin and Nichkhun oppa went straightly to me and said "Hey you! Come over there! Kyuhyun wants to say 'Hi' to you" . My eyes widened and I said "Me?" as I pointed to myself. Haha, I never knew that he wanted to, so I figured that it was just for fun, I think he doesn't really want to talk to me. I went there but only by the entrance/exit area but he couldn't see me. I looked at the clock and I need to go already on that time. So I just walked out, btw! I think it was just a dare.

Another thing that happened, at Break time, Taeyeon asked me if I can go with her downstairs to buy something in the Canteen. So, I approved of course. We went downstairs and right after going down the stairs I saw Kyuhyun oppa and Shindong oppa from the Canteen going up stairs. Right at the exact moment where TaeYeon & I and Kyuhyun & Shindong oppa are going to meet each other, Taeyeon unnie pushed me lightly on Kyuhyun's side! Haha, In the end, I was happily chasing Taeyeon unnie because of what she has done! keke...

(WHEN TAEYEON UNNIE PUSHED ME)

[                           Central                                ] [                       Canteen                    ]

[ Garden path thingy     ]
[                                     ]
[                                     ]    {TAEYEON} {ME}   {KYUHYUN OPPA} {SHINDONG OPPA}
[                                     ]

                                           [                         STAIRCASE                               ]