October 24, 2012 - Part 2 (The words I would never say)

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Seohyun was at panic and slipped down. She opened the door of his room and ran away to the exit. And of course, Kyuhyun was chasing her. He really was expecting an answer. Childish Seohyun here kept running until she reached her house and locked every door from outside.

Pheeeeew. That was a relief. I thought I wouldn't get out of that situation.

She sighed deeply. What will I ever do without my escaping skills? kekeke.

Seohyun looked at the balcony and saw Kyuhyun outside. She quickly hid and sat down the carpet of her room.

"What should I do? I can't show myself to him anymore? He has to know. Ugh! No! He doesn't need to. I shall hide forever in my room. Yeah and until he has another accident and forget about me again. But That will never happen though. I shall exchange faces with Kang Jiyoung! uhh, That's too surreal" Seohyun laughed at herself.

I need to find a look a like. Like Son Naeun, the High school girl from my school. Or maybe Kim Seolhyun also a High school student. Yeah, they could work.

But what about my voice? Grrr. Why did I have to sing for him?

This is crazy. Why am I being so stupid right now?

What shall I say?

(Idea #1)

Kyuhyun! All those pictures was Photoshopped.

---

Seohyun laughed at her first idea

(Idea #2)

Kyuhyun, those pictures, was just for a school play. We were friends before but we're not that close anymore. And I sang that song for the play also.

---

Hmm, that could work

(Idea #3)

Kyuhyun. The truth is, that I used to have a crush on you and kept taking pictures together. I also sent that CD for you to notice me. But don't worry, my feelings for you is gone now.

---

Eh. NO. 

 

Seohyun went outside and still, she saw Kyuhyun. She let out a big deep exhale and approached him.

Okay, Seo, relax. Just go with idea #2. And then walk away. 

"Kyuhyun.."
He looked at her eyes.
"Yes, we've met before you forgot everything."
He nodded. "And?" He wanted more details.
"I like you before and I'm not sure of my feelings right now okay? I don't want to mess your life up again. I'm so sorry for not telling you early. I didn't know what I was thinking and..."
Kyuhyun placed a finger on her lips. "Wait... So, what you're saying is that we have mutual understanding or something?". Seohyun just nodded and blushed. 

He smirked a bit and caressed your cheek. "See you around Seo." He winked at you and walked away. 

Mwo? What just happened? I can't believe that I said that. Pabo! Pabo!

But still, Seohyun felt relieved and her cheeks became red as a rose.