September 24, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 5:30 pm

Dear Diary,

Hey! It's been awhile. I've been busy. You know, College stuff. I haven't seen my friends and... Kyuhyun oppa. I never really saw him after the accident. You see, I'm very very hoping that he survived or something. I don't care if I don't see him anymore as long as he is still alive. Yonghwa oppa was always with me for the last 2 weeks. He has change,he's more like a gentleman now, he respects and acknowledges my feelings, our relationship and his limits.

What do you think Diary? Should I move on?

It's like Kyuhyun's parents want me to stay away from him.

Aish eottokhe?

They say, follow your heart. Too bad, I don't know what my heart wants.

xoxo,
SeoHyun

 

Evening 8:00pm

Dear Diary,

Everything is good between Taeyeon and I. We talked about it but then she started being teary-eyed. I can't bare to see her cry so I made up with her.

I'm at the hospital with them right now (by them I mean my friends).
Yonghwa and I was talking on the phone. I ended up being teased to him. I like it better when they were teasing me to Kyuhyun.

To be honest, Yong oppa was still courting me. I'm not ready for a relationship yet. Although it without any "blush" factor (Or what my country calls it "kilig")

After going to the hospital (We looked for Kyuhyun or perhaps his doctor) We went to the library to do some research. Suddenly we saw Leeteuk, he was with a guy they were laughing.

So we decided to eavesdrop.

"Oh Yeah, I love pink..."
Taeyeon quickly pulled me away.
"Pink? eww."
"It can be a musculine color" I laughed softly.
"No! Ugh." She became uncomfortable.
"Shh. Let me handle this" I continued to listen.
Taeyeon stood close to me.
"Seriously." He flipped his short hair and laughed like a gay guy.

Taeyeon's expression was like I think I'm going to be sick.

OMG! Is... Leeteuk oppa...... GAY? 

YIKES.

xoxo,
SeoHyun