September 4, 2012 (Part 1 - Kyuhyun's letter)

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 4:00 pm

Dear Diary,

It was my sister's Field Trip. My sister is in the 9th Grade and still in my former school. She is not very good in commuting so I was asked by my parents to pick her up.

Of course I was delighted,, I would see Hyoyeon unnie and...... Taeyeon unnie. Aish~ Eottokhe?

xoxo,

SeoHyun

 

Evening 7:50 pm

Dear Diary,

I find this day a little awkward yet so sad.

Taeyeon unnie wasn't talking to me and was a little snobbish. Aigoo~

 

I went early to my old school to see my friends. First person that I saw is Yesung oppa.
He looks sad, I asked why adn instead of answering me, he was surprised to see me.

He took me to see Hyo, Hyuk, Hyuna & Hyunseung

"H" everywhere! xD

Hyoyeon whispered soething to Hyuk and laughed. Eunhyuk oppa approached me while looking down.

"Seo"
"Nae?"
"Kyuhyun.... he....he"
"Mwo? What happened? Is he alright?"
"He had an accident awhile ago and we took him to the hospital. The doctors said it's going to be awhile but they say that he has few chances of surviving. His back and head was the most damaged part"

I began to be depressed and shocked at the same time.
"Jinjja?" I started being teary-eyed. "Take me to the hospital... Now" I demanded.
"Sure" Hyo and Hyuk nodded and went to Hyuk's car.

Few minutes later...

The nurse told us Kyu's room. HyoHyuk decided to stay out of the room to give us privacy.

"Kyu" I whispered to him while he was confined. There was no reply.
I held his hand and notice he was holding a paper.

It has my nickname on it so I opened it

My tears started building up.

The letter started as...

Dear Seo,

Hey, it's a good thing how the doctors allowed me to write a little while after the 1st operation.

Forgive me for having an awful penmanship, I couldn't see much, my brain is not fully treated yet.

Let me explain to you. JIyoung's father owns a company which my parents want and think it could benefit there's. Their plan was to trick Jiyoung to hand me the company by marrying her or something

I gasped and continue reading...

Look, I'm so sorry for not being to fight my parents for you, I'm sorry for not telling you and just decided without any acknowledgement from you. Sorry for being a weak jerk, fine, tease me about having lack of courage.

Hm, I don't want you to cry so I would stop this nonsense.

Reminisce with me, okay?

Remember the time when we first saw each other.

I was no one to you and to me, you're too popular.
I never said this to anyone but I have shown interest in you since we were Juniors. You were dancing and exercising in class AN which is my class. You were in class AU so I never got a chance to talk to you. I gave up

And then, the next year, I heard that you have acrush on me.
I was surprised. It was the right love and the wrong time as they say it.
Then Victoria, my seatmate, always forced me in a teasing way; "Court her, Court her"

Those chocolates, exchange of glances. I nevr got tired of them.

And then when we confessed to each other that was a big relief.

Also, our first kiss. That day at the park when I kissed you secretly, also the other day when I kissed your cheek at the Library.

Heh, sorry, I just missed you so much.

The doctor said there are 2 options. I die or survive without any memory of everything that happened my whole life.

I rather choose to die than to forget you.

I couldn't stop my tears, Why is he being like this?

But they say that they'll do anything to help me survive.
The usual doctor line.

So If somehow I forgot you and you're still present in the future.
And my mind is lost
Just in case
to help me remember you,
just say my name.

Yeongwonhi Saranghae, SeoJooHyun

from the guy whom you've called a Robot,

Cho Kyuhyun.

 


 

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update.

But here it is! What do you think of it? TELL ME TELL ME. How? Look, there's comment box below :)

It's rather sad. But I don't know why I'm fascinated with sad stories. Ugh, I'm not EMO! XD

Anyway, TO MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO KEPT WAITING AND WILL STILL BE WAITING, Saranghaeyo :) Jeongmal gomawo :*