August 22, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Seohyun is absent in school, she was not feeling well, emotionally. Her head was aching and she thought that she could refresh her mind by going to the park. She put on a disguise, not showing herself with a cap, ponytail and eyeglasses. She was sleeping under a tree at a park.

Kyuhyun was there as well, it was a huge coincedence that they were both absent in school.  Kyuhyun noticed the girl, he went to her and removed her glasses, ponytail and cap. He carressed her hair and slowly leaned to her face. He stared a glimpse of her face and placed his lips on hers. Without knowing anything, she slowly kissed back and gently mentioned a name. Though, it wasn't Kyuhyun, instead, it was Yonghwa.  Kyuhyun was in shock and quickly pulled away from the kiss. He realized that he wasn't in Seohyun's heart heart and felt pain. He looked down, leaving the park and tried to forget about it. 

Clueless Seohyun woke up slowly and touched her lips without knowing a single thing that happened.  She noticed that her hair is down and eyeglasses were off. Seo looked around if someone possibly nearby, took of her disguise or is it just her and her sleeping ways. She saw a key on the left side on the ground that she was laying down on. She took it and felt the winds blowing hard and the clouds look dark.  She stood up fast and went away. It was traffic, and almost all cabs were occupied. It started drizzling and Seohyun decided to run just to go home.  On the way home, it was raining hard,  she saw Kyuhyun, he's outside his house and sitting down near the door.

She apprpached him and lended out the key that she found to Kyu. Kyuhyun looked at the key and quickly grabbed it, he opened his house and invited her in. Seohyun saw that Kyuhyun's house was just like a litlle dollhouse only a bit messy. She found out that Kyuhyun was living alone.
"Where are your parents?" she asked.
"They're in America".
"Why?"
"They live there now"
"How come you're here?" "I wanted to stay, for someone"
"Jiyoung.."
He nodded.

Seohyun felt uncomfortable and cold. Kyuhyun gave her a towel to dry up and some clothes that would fit her (Those clothes were his sister's okay? XD). "Change" he pointed out the bathroom Seohyun just obeyed him and got into the clothes. But even though she was in fresh clothes, her temperature rises up. And eventually becomes red.

"Gwenchana?" he sounds worried "Nae-" she said with a little cough. He quickly touched her forehead. It was hot like boiling water. He carried Seohyun in bridal style, going to his room. He gently lay her down and put a blanket on top of her. Seohyun felt comfort at last and said; "You don't need to.." "Trust me, I don't mind taking care of you" he handed her some medicine and water. "I don't need to.." "Drink your medicine.." "No" "Don't be stubborn" Seohyun's head kept aching until she was unconcious. Kyuhyun made her drink the medicine, checked her temperature and stayed beside her on a chair while he watches her sleeping. This was the first time that Kyuhyun took care of someone that much, But he tried to forget the name that Seohyun said in the park so he can take care of Seohyun. Anything just for Seohyun. He thought.

But what did Yonghwa do to make Seo fall for him?. Kyuhyun was filled with jealousy