August 5, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 3:00pm

Dear Diary,

Gosh, I almost forgot to write about what happened yesterday. So yeah, we were at Chinri and I was barely saying anything because I was in shock. They were all chatting around about what's going on in the campus. They seem so happy, I also noticed that Yuri and Yesung was sweet together (they're probably seeing each other keke~).

The waitress served nachos and Chicken fingers with fries. They were looking at each other, waiting for someone to start eating. Haha, too bad Sooyoung unnie wasn't there. Hyunseung oppa can't help it anymore so he got some fries and fed some to Hyuna. I asked, "Where's Leeteuk and Eunhyuk?" I looked at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon while saying the names. They both shrug and I pouted a little "You miss him, don't you?" I said to Taeyeon. She shaked her head, saying "Haha, yeah right. No, no"

Jiyoung faced me and said "Umm, Seohyun, right?". I looked at her "Yeah" I said with a smile. "Ohh, great. I'm Kang Jiyoung, Kyuhyun's girlfriend" she said with a bit of pride. "Yeojachingu?" I asked with a bit of innocence (xD). Kyuhyun oppa answered me with a nod and played with Jiyoung by putting a little cheese dip on her nose. "YIEEEEE! KyuYoung(?)" my friends squeked. I just looked down and smiled.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at each other then at me. They pulled me up and going to the comfort room. "You, okay?" Hyo asked me. "Haha, yeah of course. Gwenchana~" I faked smiled. "Tss" Taeyeon said and hugged me. "I know you're hurt, I also know that Kyuhyun is being a jerk. He made your hopes up and fooled you. I can see jealousy in your eyes and as a friend, I would gladly do anything to make you happy" she whispered to me gently. Suddenly, I become teary-eyed. "I'm here for you too" Hyo hugged me also. "Look, I love you guys and I told you already, I'm fine, I'm great. And as long as Kyuhyun is happy, I'm happy." I said as I pulled away from the hug. "E-even though he made me wait, he made my life a little more worth to be lived to the fullest, made me smile, but in the end, he made me cry. I thought it was all going to come true, being Kyuhyun's girlfriend, but I guess luck took the wrong turn and missed me" I continued. "Aww, girl, don't think that. There are a lot of guys there" Hyoyeon said to me. "No, No!!! You should be loyal to Kyuhyun! I mean, they're not married yet, right? So they're is still a chance. Don't cry! Show him that you're damn right happy without him until he wants you back!" she gave an advice with so much determination.

Haha, Taeyeon, I idolize you.

So we went back outside and ate. After everything, we went to Starbucks. We ordered some Frappucino and headed to the 2nd floor. The only one left was Me,Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Hyuna, Jessica, Yesung and Kyuhyun. All of us had a wondeful time and also laughed about a lot of stuff. It's making me appreciate friends like them. Until the time has come for them to go home. I suggested to them that we'll just drop them of to there house, and for the first time I saw Kyuhyun oppa's house. It was nice and my friends where teasing me that I should go with him there. (haha no, that won't happen) Everyone was dropped off except Taeyeon, she was going to sleep in my house. She gave me the starbucks napkin that Kyuhyun doodled on. It says: "Seo = 250 plus 250 minus 71 divided by 3"

xoxo,
SeoHyun