January 6, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

AFTERNOON: 5:00pm

Dear Diary,

Today I have a new crush! haha, sorry. I just find him really cute, handsome, smart and cool. I already met him when we had a meeting with our Guidance Counselor. This is still a secret, I haven't told anyone about this new crush thingy because i'm really bad when telling my secrets to my best friends. I'll just have to keep my mouth shut. He doesn't even know that I exist. Well, there is also one problem why I don't want this new crush thing to spread like a virus is because of Yonghwa! Yonghwa Oppa still loves me and still asking me out. I've been rejecting him because I can't force myself to love a person that I don't really love, right?
Anyway, my room is quiet a mess. I better clean it up. Catch you later! I'll tell you what happened in school, okay?

 

xoxo,

SeoHyun 

 

 

 

EVENING: 8:48pm

Dear Diary,

Good evening! it's been awhile xD Haha just kidding. So, as I said, I'll tell you about what happened today. It was a pretty normal day at school. It was a habit of mine to go to the School Canteen/Cafeteria every break and lunch time and I also notice that Kyu(A Nickname for Kyuhyun) goes to the Canteen too, with his friends. TaeYeon unnie also saw her crush at the 2nd floor. Because our class  is in the 3rd floor. So, whenever TaeYeon unnie sees Leeteuk oppa(Her crush), it's already a big happiness for her. Aigoo~ she is so sweet. I wonder if Leeteuk oppa has feelings for Taeyeon unnie. She would burst out into joy if she knows that Leeteuk oppa likes her back.  Back to my story, You see... I want him to notice me. So should I tell me true feelings?
Aish~ I'm jealous of couples like HaeSica (Donghae and Jessica) they're all sweet. Though Donghae is still getting pared up with Sunye unnie. That's why Jessica Unnie is very confused weather she will continue liking Hae oppa. I'm trying my best to support Donghae oppa and Jessica Unnie because more people likes Sunye with Donghae more. Anyway, I'm kind of sleepy now. I'll tell things about what my dream will be and also what my day would be like. Goodnight~

 

xoxo,

SeoHyun