The Way I've Always Seen You. (Gongchan's Confession)

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Gongchan and I are hanging out just like usual but it seems that he's acting different than before, I tried to ignore it but it's almost too much to handle now. He makes everything awkward by getting close to me more often now, giving me gifts, and he's always kissed me on the cheek before but now I try to avoid it, I don't really know why though.. Probably because of Jinyoung.

As we were hanging out togeher he asked me something. "Do you want to go and get ice cream, ____?" He said cheerfully and smiled.

Of course I couldn't say no. "Sure, I'd like that." I smiled slightly at him and he made it awkward again by blushing and looking away.

When we got to the Ice Cream Parlor I went up to the cashier and told him what I wanted. "Could I get a scoop of chocolate ice cream please?" I looked at Gongchan after. "What about you?"

"I want a scoop of strawberry ice cream please!" He said with a bright smile on his face.

The cashier worked pretty fast and handed us our ice cream cones. "You two are a cute couple." The cashier said and smiled at us.

When she said that I couldn't help but look at the ground and blush and I'm pretty sure Gongchan did the same. We grabbed our ice cream and sat down together outside. "That was weird, I mean.. We're only friends, right?" I said and glanced up at him.

He didn't say anything and totally changed the subject. "Hey, I want a of your ice cream!" He did his aegyo and I agreed to let him. When he did my ice cream he blushed afterwards and looked away.

"Hey, now I want some of your ice cream!!" I said and smiled at him, his ice cream. It made him blush more because I was closer to his face. I backed away from his face and stared at him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"I l... y..." He mumbled and I didn't understand what he said.

"What? Stop mumbling, Gongchan! You're making things really awkward and you're not yourself." I told him and then got more serious.

Gongchan suddenly grabbed my hand and walked until we were alone.

"What are you doing, Gongchan?" I asked then my eyes widened.

He kissed me near my mouth and stared at me. "You really didn't know about the way I felt, did you?" He said softly and he didn't give me time to answer. "Ever since the 1st grade I've liked you. I thought it would be okay to just be friends but after I saw you hanging out with the hyungs more and more it did make me jealous..." He continued on.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked him but I couldn't look him in the eye because of this sudden confession of my best friend.

"I-It was because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. It's the only thing keeping me together with you but I had to tell you now because of the hyungs." He looked away and was blushing a whole lot more than before. "D-Do you like any of the hyungs...?" He asked, his voice was unsure if he wanted to hear the answer or not.

"I don't know." I said. I really didn't know who I liked.

"Oh, okay." Gongchan said and smiled slightly at me. "I need to go and try on the outfits for our new album, so let's hang out again later!~" He said and walked off.

I knew that he would've confessed sometime but now I don't know who I like..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was Gongchan's confession? ^_^ Tell me what you think~ I don't think I'll be ending it soon. Just for some subscribers~! B1A4 Hwaiting with their album 'IGNITION'!!