I Will Be Your Man.

My Bestfriend's Brother's Girlfriend. [MBSB's OnJung!]

"I, Lee Jinki, take Lee Jungmin as my beloved wife, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, and till death do us.."

*Krrrrrrrrring!*

I woke up to my alarm. It's 8AM.. and I'm late! I have a schedule today. Good thing I'll be free at 6PM. I will visit Cherry at our house, cook her dinner, and all. I missed her so much. Taemin doesn't, since he's with her in school days. Aish. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went to our dressing room and Jonghyun and Minho are already there.

"Woke up late, huh?" Jonghyun said as he was being dressed up by the coordi noona.

"Ne, I had a dream... oh!" Speaking of which, that was a weeeeird dream. Me.. marrying Jungmin? Well, maybe I'm just thinking about her too much.

"What kind of dream, hyung?" Minho asked.

"Nothing, and I forgot about it." I lied. Yes, I do remember everything. Especially that it's about Jungmin.

"Onew-ssi, please wear these." A coordi noona approached me and gave me my clothes. Skinny jeans, as usual. I dressed up and the artists fixed my face. Hah, yes. They fixed it. Hahaha.

"Looking good!" Jonghyun exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes and we went out. Key has another schedule, so he went out earlier than us. Only Taemin is staying at home.. again. Aigoo, I'm jealous. We went inside the car and drove to a TV station.

It was a looooong day! I was about to go home, but then, a PD hyung approached me.

"Onew-ssi, you have an urgent schedule at this radio station today. Please be there now." He said and walked away. What?? I have another schedule!? But I promised my dongsaeng... Then I reached for my phone and called Taemin.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Taemin-ah! It's me, Onew."

"Hyung! What's up?" He said.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, hyung."

"Can you please go to our house and tell Cherry I'm not gonna make it? She's waiting for me by now. But I'll catch up if I can." I explained. Without hesitation..

"Arasseo, hyung! I'd like to see Cherry today as well." He replied excitedly.

"Hehe. Arasseo. Gomawo, Taemin-ah." I said.

"Okay hyung. Bye!" Then he hung up. I happily went to the radio show with a light heart. I know that Taemin can be trusted. Hehe. I got inside the recording studio.

"Onew-ssi! There you are." A PD-nim went to me. "You just have to sing 'Now And Forever'. Your fans are going crazy that's why." He explained. Well, that's okay. That means I can still go to our house.

Then, the recording started. I kept quiet throughout, then Shinyoung noona introduced me in the end.

"For our surprise, we brought you SHINee's Onew! He's gonna be singing Now And Forever, to melt your hearts this evening. Let's listen to Onew-ssi.." Then I started singing.

As I sang the song, a person came to my mind: Jungmin. As I sang the lyrics, "..now and forever, I will be your man.." My heart flipped. I remembered my dream last night.. I wonder if that dream wasn't cut off, then... will I be married to Jungmin in Dreamland? Hehe. I wanted to giggle, but I am recording, so I can't. So I finished the song, and said goodbye to the people there.

Our manager drove me to the Lee residence. I hope I'm not too late.. I rushed to the front door, pressed the doorbell, and called Cherry.

"Cherry-ah?"

"Oh, nuguseyo?" Cherry replied. I heard footsteps, then the door flung open.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed.

"Cherry-ah, mian. My schedule ended early, so I came as quick as possible. I told Taemin to tell you, so.." I almost didn't breathe in between words. I looked around, and my eyes caught Jungmin.. She's here. "A-annyeonghaseyo, Jungmin-ssi.."

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo, O-Onew-ssi.." She avoided my eyes. Butterflies started to fly around my stomach, just like the way I felt when I held her hand back at SM (MBSB Scene). I tried to keep a calm voice and I smiled at her. I guess it worked. Then my gaze turned to Taemin. "So.. why are you here?" I told him to inform Cherry, but he's still here. Haha.

"I-I-I told th-them about.. y-you.. You know.." He stuttered. Aigoo~ So cute.

"Oh really? Arasseo~" I smirked and turned to Cherry. "What did you want to do with me?" In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungmin stiffen. After a few seconds, she stood up and went to me. She grabbed my arm and took me to the kitchen, so we can talk privately.

"Onew-ssi.. Do you remember that time in SM? When you came to the SNSD dance studio?" She asked.

"Ne, I do." How can I possibly forget that moment with you?

"Well.. Do you cherish that moment with me? I'm not.. y'know.." She looked down. But I just smiled and replied.

"I do."

"Really? You do??" She looked up.

"I do."

"Right now.. I'm going to tell you something... Do you.. like me? I mean, even just a bit.. I'm not expecting but.." I put my finger against her lips.

"I do.." I whispered. I felt like I'm really marrying her now, saying a lot of 'I do's. Good thing she asked me. I don't think I have the courage to tell her myself right now. I smiled and held her hand, sliding my fingers in between hers. She smiled back and hugged me. "I'd like to ask you something, Jungmin-ssi."

"What is it?" She looked up. I kissed her forehead.

"Do you love me?" I gazed at her eyes. She blushed, but she still smiled.

"I do." She replied as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you so much, you know that?" She hugged me tighter.

"I do now. Haha." We just stayed there for minutes, until Cherry came in.

"Ya, are you guys..." Then she stopped when she saw me and Jungmin. "Yayayaya.. What's this?" A smile crept up her face. Taemin came in the kitchen as well.

"Omo, hyung! Are you two...?" He pointed at me and Jungmin. I just nodded, releasing Jungmin from my embrace. "Aish.. I envy you.." He murmured.

"What was that, oppa?" Cherry asked. Taemin stiffened and replied.

"A-a-a-a-aniya... It's nothing.." He avoided Cherry's eyes. Up to now, he thinks that he lost Cherry to Key already. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He mouthed his words.

"Ask her." I mouthed back, while Cherry isn't looking.

"Ask her what?" Taemin asked. I just pointed at my sister. He shook his head.

"Do it!" I mouthed my words again. Taemin sighed and gulped. He tapped Cherry's shoulder.

"Cherry-ah.." He started. "Will.. you.. will you.. will you be.." He stuttered. I chuckled, so did Jungmin. It looks like she wanted Taemin for her best friend.

"What is it, oppa?" Cherry asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"


"I, Lee Jinki, take Lee Jungmin as my beloved wife now and forever, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, and till death do us part.. I will be your man." Onew.


!

A random cut of 'My Bandmate's Sister's Boyfriend'. Hehe. Go OnJung! <3