Chapter 8- Meet the "Parents" Part 1

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

Sigh. Another day of shooting for WGM. It's not that I particularly like hanging out with Taemin, and it's not like I hate it, either. I could've done so much reading or so much "friendly time" with my other friends (who are probably busy but it's alright) if I weren't here. But, as an entertainer, I must do this. For the fans. For my family. For myself.

"Ya, Min Hyeon-ah~" Taemin said with a cute voice. He put his arm on my shoulders.OHMYGOSH. Cute voice?! SINCE WHEN DID HE USE HIS AEGYO ON ME?!

I quickly shoved him away. "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU SO AEGYO-TIC TO ME?"

He pouted. Cool. A guy could be this cute when he pouts. "I want breakfast."

Yeah. I really knew there was a catch. He wouldn't do this if he didn't want anything.

"You manipulative creature."

My stomach grumbled right at that moment. He chuckled. "See? Your stomach wants breakfast,too."

I quickly got out of my room. Man. Why did he have to enter my room while I was reading?!

I put on the apron and started to cook an American breakfast. The usual toast with eggs. Taemin rubbed his face and yawned. He must've woken up earlier than I did. He took out the big box of banana milk.

....

WAIT. BANANA MILK?

SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A BANANA MILK IN OUR HOUSE?!

I smirked. Waaah. I really want to drink banana milk in the mornings. It's scrumptious, yet healthy. Taemin drank a glass of banana milk as I put the eggs in the frying pan. I was looking at him drink it deliciously. Oh. I really want one right now.

Taemin looked at me awkwardly and put some milk on his glass. He put the lid of the glass on my mouth, and let me drink. 

"Drink and don't take your eyes off the eggs. They might burn. I don't like burnt eggs," He smiled as me as he took the glass away from my mouth. Mmm. Banana milk...

Taemin and I drank from the same glass. Doesn't that mean we had an indirect kiss?

I flustered at the thought. Geez. Why did I have to think of it that way?

I served the eggs in two plates and placed two loaves of bread on the toaster. The banana milk was ready on the table.

After 5 minutes, the loaves were ready. Taemin and I ate hungrily. Suddenly, someone rang the bell outside our door. 

Geez. Why did it have to come on this time where my stomach is critically dying?

"Yeobosaeyo?" I asked miserably. Oh, the precious eggs...

There was a delivery man handing us pizza and an envelope. WOAH. PIZZA?! WGM IS JUST SO COOL. Seriously. I bowed at him and brought the pizza in.

"Pizza!" I shouted in delight as I put it on the table. Oh, the aroma of Hawaiian pizza...

Taemin opened the envelope first. Then, he laughed. 

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"This," He pointed to the mission card.

To. Pole Couple

It's almost your 100th day and you still haven't met each other's family! Your mission for today is visit SHINee and 24hour. You must present two different presentations that lasts for a minute or two minutes for them. You better learn from each other!

Staff.

"Visit them? Cool!" I exclaimed. I can now visit my 24hour unnies and oppas! But, there's a catch. Taemin's coming with me. And, you know how Hee Rin unnie, Ju Min unnie and Ju Rin unnie act like when their "ahjumma mode" turns on? They'll tease me and push me to Taemin. Ugh. 

"So, what should we present to them?" Taemin asked, sipping his glass of Banana Milk.

"Let's sing in front of SHINee, and dance in front of 24hour. Don't worry, I can play the guitar." I smiled. "But, where would we go first?"

"24hour," Taemin replied, taking a bite on the pizza he sliced. I sliced a piece,too, and ate it. Mmm. Delicious.

"You can get your guitar immediately in your dorm. By the way, let's buy a cake for the both of them." Taemin suggested. That was a good idea. I have loads of money for today, so we could spend that. We finished eating and I washed the dishes. 

------------------

"What are we gonna sing?"

I thought about that question hardly. Then, I finally thought of an idea.

"What about David Choi's Won't Even Start? I know the chords to that, and the ntoes are not that high, so we could sing it comfortably." 

"Who's that?" Taemin was puzzled. Ugh. He doesn't know the awesome guitarist, David Choi? Oh, right. He's not into guitar. I brought out my iPod from my bag and plugged one of the earphones on his ear. I played that song, and he started singing along in the second chorus. Wow, he was a fast memorizer. 

"I got it," He smiled proudly at me, and pinched my cheeks. I pouted at him. I got the application for karaoke on my iPod ready. Then, we started singing 'til the second chorus. I started strumming along to the song. Taemin was doing good. I was so amazed because He got it so perfectly, and he was singing so comfortably with the song. His voice was really cool, as expected. We finished our presentation in less than 20 minutes. It was amazing.

"Now, to the dancing part...." Taemin smirked. Oh, no. Dancing is not really my strongest point. He was planning something.

"I already planned out a sequence of dances," He brought out his phone and was texting someone quickly. "I told Donghae hyung to mix the songs I requested and burn it on a CD."

"Donghae oppa? From Super Junior?"

"Yeah. He's a great dancer." Taemin's eyes sparkled with delight.

"Let's start." Taemin was now burning with passion, Oh, boy.

------------------

"No!" He shouted furiously. He scratched the nape of his neck. "Ah, really..." He placed both of his hands on my hips and swayed it properly. I was blushing furiously.

"Don't be too hard," He said. "Let your body flow like water."

I tried to do it, and was successful. Soon, I was dancing along with Taemin.

After an hour, we did it. Phew. Finally. 

Donghae oppa came an hour ago. He was really fast, you know. He even bought the cake we were supposed to bring to SHINee and 24hour. Taemin paid him, and he grinned with delight. Oh, great. Donghae oppa greeted me. I met him before in a variety show, and we got kinda close. We were all set, but Taemin couldn't drive a car yet. I can't, either. We had to take a van sponsored by WGM in order to get there. We whispered "Fighting" to each other and smiled. I wonder how this day would go. It was only 10AM. We sure woke up early.

-------------------------

"This is our dorm," I introduced as Taemin and I made our exit from the van. We were carrying the cake we decided to bring as a present. We took the elevator to go up. I rang the doorbell.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I heard Hee Rin unnie ask in the midst of all the screaming and laughing in the background.

"Unnie, it's Min Hyeon." After I said that, I heard screams everywhere. They were saying things like "Oh my gosh, it's Min Hyeon!" and "She came with her husband,right?". Hee Rin unnie let us in after a minute. My unnies hugged me, and even my oppas. They were all welcoming Taemin. Taemin, being shy and all, just bowed and smiled at them.

"Here's cake," I said as I placed the cake we brought to the table. They were all squealing in delight and staring hungrily on the cake. Oh, gosh. Poor cake. You'll be devoured any minute now.

They all took a piece of cake and sat in our living room. It was spacious for 10 members. I guess the oppas didn't go to their dorms today. I looked at Hee Rin unnie, and she gave me the "eye". Oh, boy. She was turning on her ahjumma mode.

"So, Taemin, what did you like about Min Hyeon?" Hee Rin unnie started to ask. That was a really striking question for a start. I felt awkward, so I excused myself to go to my room and practice my guitar while they were asking.

Taemin's POV

That was hard. I didn't know what to answer. She is really fun to be with, but I bet they won't take that as an answer.

Min Hyeon probably found the atmosphere awkward. Everyone was staring intently at me.

"She has this really c-c-competitive streak..." I started stuttering. They giggled and laughed. 

"Oh, boy. Our in-law's really shy," A guy sitting on the couch said. I guess this was Tae Kyung hyung? He was older than me. I saw about him in one of the magazines. 

"..you'll never get bored when you're around her. She's really fun to tease, but she gives that feeling that she'll always be around when you need her." I started to blurt out all kinds of stuff. But, I think I really meant that. "And, her aegyo..." I left off and chuckled. I remember her doing her aegyo and getting all embarrassed and all. The noonas started laughing and saying "cute". The guys were all silent.

"Next question," I know this guy who spoke. He was a year younger than me, probably the same age as Min Hyeon. I got to see him in one of the shows. Seung Hyun. "Taemin hyung, what's the most annoying thing about Min Hyeon?"

I wanted to say that she had lots. But, I couldn't. I just had to respect them, and her. "She doesn't tell me anything when she's bearing pain all by herself, just like when she had an injury. "

"Injury?" All of them stared at me in shock. Min Hyeon didn't tell them? That was exactly what I was saying.

"She tried to fix my picture frame and injured herself with one of the fragments. She bled a lot, and didn't even bother telling me nor the staff," I said in a worried manner. I admit: I was really worried then. I was going to have to blame myself if she experiences more pain, but I kept that from her.When I saw her crying inside the room where her cut was being sewn, I really felt pity on her. Ugh. What the heck am I thinking about?

The noonas frowned. The hyungs also frowned. They were probably worried about her.

"Okay, okay!" A noona broke the silent and sad atmosphere. "Taemin, My name's Ju Rin noona." She smiled brightly, but the dangerous look in her eyes said otherwise. "Did you ever kiss Min Hyeon, besides the kiss when you two first got married?"

Okay. That got me. I remember kissing her again on the cheek, and just this morning... when I let her drink from my glass.. Should I tell them that?

The hyungs were nudging me already. They insisted on knowing. I just looked at them and smiled. I held my finger on my lips and  said "Shh". 

The noonas were squealing in delight. They were happy that they got me.

"Where?" Ju Rin noona asked.

"Ppopo on the cheek," I just answered simply. They stared at me in disappointment. 

Of course, I wouldn't kiss her on the lips. That part is reserved for her future husband.

Suddenly, Min Hyeon called out to me.

I bowed to the hyungs and noonas and went to Min Hyeon's room.

As I entered, a bright color of green blinded my eyes.

Her walls were decorated with bright green stars. She also had a lot of books, and also a lot of CDs. Her bed was a mess, and even her shoes were scattered on the floor. There were lots of high-heels, and most of them were... broken. I laughed.

"What?" Min Hyeon turned red. Aww, cute. WAIT. She's not even cute. I just continued laughing.

"You broke so many heels. Total waste of money." 

She fumed in anger. "Is it my problem that I hate wearing them?! They eventually break!" 

"Okay, Calm down." I put my hands on her shoulders.  "Let's Practice,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THE END. Totally not cool. Spending too much time on the net is so.. ugh. D:

But, I love you guys. :D

Please comment? PLEASE? Or Taemin won't kiss you. T^T