Chapter 46- The Final Chapter

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

A/N: Hello Everyone! For once, I want to put the author's note at the top so that everyone would have the chance to read it.

As it turns out, the poll has garnered about 29 votes on Taemin and Min Hyeon's final chapter, making it the one that I should write about.

Okay, so this is to show my appreciation to you guys. Thank you so much for walking with Min Hyeon and Taemin and me as this story progressed. ^^. You guys were like parents who were always by Taemin and Min Hyeon's side. Thank you also for those who supported this fic til the end~~~~ You guys are the best!!! JJANG!!! DAEBAK!!! :D

Well, good things do come to an end. But, please support my other fics that I would be making!!!! :D

Btw, there won't be any sequels to this. D:

------------------------------------------

No one's POV

"Soo Kyung!" She cooed as she tickled a little angel's chin.

She found it quite hard to play with her kids, because they all needed their special needs. Sung Min and Won Bin were running around the house, playing tag and Kai Bai Bo. 

She sighed happily at the sight. This is what I call 'home'.

The youngest, Ji Soo, started crying. She was only 4 months old, but she was as healthy as a horse. 

"Umma!" Soo Kyung cried out to the petit woman who was still as cute as a 20-year-old. "I drew a family picture!"

The woman smiled sweetly at her daughter, and took the drawing. They were drawn in stick figures, but she didn't mind. After all, Soo Kyung was just a child.

In the paper were 6 people: Sung Min, Won Bin, Soo Kyung, Ji Soo, Her dad and Her mom.

The woman laughed hard. "Soo Kyung, why is your appa a woman here? His hair is so long!"

"Eh? But, umma, I saw an old picture of appa. He had really long hair, and he looked prettier than umma."

She pouted. "Prettier than umma?" She tackled Soo Kyung and started tickling her. 

Somebody knocked on the door. The woman accurately answered, and she was surprised by two heavy arms on her shoulders.

"Ya, make some food. We still have a schedule today." He groaned tiredly. 

"Where were you this morning?" She raised her brow. He looked at her nervously. He had "something" that he hid from his wife.

"Out with the hyungs," He lied smoothly. No. She shouldn't know about his tiny little "secret".

She turned her ferocious expression to a playful one. "Sung Min and Won Bin needs to go play baseball outside. You're going to have to do sit-ups with me later." She stuck her tongue out at her husband.

He sighed and laughed. How did he get such a childish yet cute wife?

"Sung Min! Won Bin!" He called out, using his "father" tone. But, he can't deny the a-little-bit-high-pitched tone of his voice. Well, he was one of those singers who had a high pitch.

He got the baseball equipment that they needed to play. Just then, he saw a paper on the floor. He picked it up, and ended up laughing.

It was a family drawing. His family, in particular. All of his kids' pictures were normal, but his and his wife's stick figure was hilarious.

He had long hair. Maybe one of his kids found his picture back then when he was still promoting Lucifer.

His wife was too short. She was even shorter than her eldest, Sung Min. In the picture, him and his wife looked like a father and a daughter walking in the park.

He left the drawing on the table, and proceeded outside the house. He greeted his three dogs that were as small as toy dogs.

---------------------

They ate happily inside their small but warm kitchen. It was filled with lots of things: memories, love and joy.

Well, the kitchen was also the witness of arguments between the couple, but it was also the kitchen which witnessed their reconcilation.

The kitchen was buzzing with noises; their kids were as noisy as they were. They were laughing and joking around like kids.

This kitchen survived their 13 years of being together.

"Umma," Sung Min asked as he wiped his mouth. "When is your concert?"

"Maybe next month." His umma replied. "Not too sure. But, it's probably next month."

"And appa, also?"
"Yeah."

"What about us? Who is going to take care of us?"

"Don't worry, Sung Minnie," His umma carressed his cheek eagerly. "Umma will take you with her in her concert. But, you have to wait patiently in the waiting room. Be good kids, okay?"

They nodded cheerfully.

"You're such a mushy person. Ew." Her husband snickered as he ate his food. She pouted and took his plate away from him.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "No food for you. Ha."

He quickly grabbed her wrist and kissed her cheek. While she was dumbfounded, he took away his plate away from her hands.

It was his turn to stuck his tongue out at her.

"Umma's blushing!" Won Bin exclaimed. Her husband laughed.

"After all these years, she still blushes for me, Won Bin."

She hit his arm hard. "Don't play with me."

She glanced at the clock and widened her eyes in shock. "Oh gosh! We have to be in WGM's studio by now!" 

She and her husband rushed to prepare themselves. The kids also prepared themselves. They were going to go filming with their mom and dad.

---------------

"It's Amazing!" The new singer, named Shi Yeong, exclaimed. "You two met because of WGM, and ended up getting married?"

"Yeah," She smiled sweetly at Shi Yeong. "Well, we're here to help you..erm..celebrate your 300th day with your virtual husband."

Her husband was with the virtual husband of Shi Yeong, advicing him about the plan for their 300th day.

The guy, Hyun Oh, was going to hold an event for his virtual wife.

"Let's get this started," She smirked.

-----------------

Everyone roared, squealed and clapped in delight as the virtual couple from WGM danced shyly at the center of the park. They were wet from playing in the fountain.

A couple, smiling sweetly at the two, were hiding themselves from the crowd.

"Happily ever after..." She sighed happily. Her husband smirked.

"You're such a mushy hopeless romantic," he muttered.

"And you married this hopeless romantic!" She shot back, her brow raised a bit.

"Should I have married another person, then?" He smirked.

She pouted at him, trying to hide her disappointment.

He grabbed her hand, and lead her to the small ice cream shop nearby.

"Hey! We had our first ice cream together here!" She exclaimed cheerfully, her eyes not tearing away from the ice cream. The kids were busy playing in a playground area near the shop.

They ordered two banana splits and two ice creams. Well, his wife was known for being the glutton of their group back then.

They ate to their heart's content. When he looked out, he immediately grabbed his wife and stood in front of the store.

His wife was bewildered. There were fireworks exploding greatly in the sky, and there were words printed like handwriting.

"Happy Anniversary," He hugged his wife from the back. He was sure that his breathe had tickled her ears. He read what was on the sky.

It was their 13th anniversary.

She turned to him, and kissed him. "See? You're a hopeless romantic yourself." She said and giggled. 

''Shut up," He smiled and kissed her deeply.

Little did they know that some of the WGM staff followed them. They were eager to see how these two improved. Well, they were the ones that set their fate together.

They shot the scene.

"I know what caption is good there," The director clasped his hands tightly in delight.

 

"Once fought like a cat and mouse, now stuck together like glue."

 

She sighed happily as she snuggled in his arms.

Who knew fate would bring them together?

Well...

We Got Married.

---------------------

END.

I'm so haaaapppyy. TT TT

You guys are just the best.