Chapter 40- After The Storm

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Minho's POV

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Those were the only words that were circling inside my head.

We were now speedily heading towards the apartment where Ji Won sped off to.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I couldn't really react. Even the press couldn't.

Everything happened so fast. We couldn't really catch up with Ji Won since he was too fast.

And, the press was there. We cannot simply leave the place just like that.

But, of course, that lovebird Taemin went with his instincts and immediately ran after them.

I had no choice but to follow him. 

Manager hyung got the car quick, but not too quick to catch up with Ji Won's car.

We stopped at a certain apartment and quickly ran inside.

Taemin was the one who was so tense that he couldn't even speak. He just acted according to his impulse.

The owner of the apartment told us where Ji Won's room was located. We used the stairs to waste no more time.

Taemin never had this kind of eyes before.

They were...sharp, and scary. But, at the same time, vulnerable and weak.

We finally reached Ji Won's room. Without any hesitation, Taemin and I used the keys to open the door. Good thing the owner had spare keys of each room.

When we opened it, we saw Min Hyeon crying.

And, Ji Won's lips on hers.

I was shocked, but at the same time, angry.

This guy abused Min Hyeon. He was taking advantage of her.

Taemin quickly tackled Ji Won and pulled Min Hyeon. She was crying too much.

Ji Won quickly opened the drawer and pointed...

Is that what I thought it was?

It was a gun.

He was pointing it towards Taemin.

"Move," He smirked. "I'll shoot your head off."

Taemin slowly turned his head towards Ji Won. But, his eyes spoke of no emotion. They were 'hard' as ice.

I stood in front of Taemin and Min Hyeon.

"No, you are not going to shoot them." I said, glaring at Ji Won. He was still holding the gun firmly.

Oh, who the hell cares about me getting shot? It's time to repay Min Hyeon.

Back then, she suffered because of me. If I was to suffer right now, then we're even.

"I'll shoot you." Ji Won tried scaring me.

For some odd reason, I could feel flames in me right now. "Try." I smirked.

He almost shot me. But, the police came in and instantly took Ji Won.

"You are coming with us." They said as they pulled Ji Won out of the apartment. Manager hyung was talking to the chief police.

I slowly turned around and sighed. No one was harmed.

Then, the fear just came to me. Weird.

I wasn't afraid of dying. I was afraid of letting these two die. 

Taemin was still holding Min Hyeon firmly in his arms. Min Hyeon was sobbing and crying. She had those little bruises on her arms.

I finally realized everything.

Taemin and Min Hyeon were my family.

They were like real siblings to me. So, this is the reason why I'd take a bullet for them.

Goodness. I'm becoming mushy.

Gee. Thanks, Taemin.

YOUR POV

I was so scared.

Ji Won was forcing himself to me awhile ago.

I was just too scared.

What just happened was similar to what happened back then.

I was so afraid. I didn't know what to do.

My mind was completely blank when everything happened.

Then, I felt Taemin's hands grab me. They were really soft, and I felt safe with them.

He hugged me tightly, trying to protect me from whatever that's going to hurt me.

I cried some more.

The warmth...the reassuring feeling...

But, what if Taemin gets hurt?

I...I'm to blame.

I caused and pulled them into this.

I just didn't know how to defend myself. I didn't even know how to protect the people I love.

I wanted to be the one that Ji Won shoots if he does shoot.

I tried to struggle free from Taemin, but he just wouldn't let go.

"Stay with me..." He whispered. "Please..."

Now, I couldn't fight back.

His words sounded like cries of plea to me.

He was like a child begging for ice cream.

I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't. 

Now, Minho was in front us, blocking the path on which the bullet might go to.

No.

Not Minho.

Ji Won almost shot Minho, but fortunately, the police came and arrested him.

I sighed in relief as the police came, but I had a hard time breathing. 
 

I was sobbing and crying too much. I couldn't breathe anymore.

Then, everything went black.

Taemin's POV

Finally.

Min Hyeon was safe.

I wasn't thinking of anything but Min Hyeon ever since I came into the PressCon.

Stupid mushy me.

But, I could feel Min Hyeon's breathing getting faster and faster.

Could something be wrong...?

I looked at her, and I could tell that she had a hard time breathing.

Then, her eyes closed.

"Hyung!" I called out Minho hyung and told him to call the hospital. We immediately took Min Hyeon to the hospital to be examined.

Minho hyung and I waited impatiently outside. The clock was ticking, and the time is running. We'll be having a dance battle against B2ST next week and we still need to practice.

But, I didn't want to focus on that. I won't go home til I know that Min Hyeon's safe.

I won't go home 'til that stupid girl opens her big wide eyes.

Why is this girl so stupid? She only thinks of letting herself get hurt.

Such a true pabo.

What the heck.

Why did I even fall in love with her?

Then, that makes me a pabo,too.

What the- WHY AM I FILLING UP MY HEAD WITH MUSHY THOUGHTS?! 

Okay, I have to stop. She's almost dying in there AND I'M THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

The doctor came out of the room with a smile. "Are you all Kim Min Hyeon's companions?"

We all nodded.

"She's alright. It seems that she just cried so hard and that she was too traumatized. Don't worry, she's okay."

"May we go in?" Minho hyung asked. The doctor signalled us to come in. I walked slowly towards the door.

I saw Min Hyeon drinking a cup of water.

"Stupid!" I shouted in relief as I saw her. She looked at me with those wide eyes.

"What?"

--------------------

END. For chapter 40. :))

Haven't updated in like... 3-4 days? D:. Sorry. I was too busy with schoolwork(had an oratorical presentation, memorized stuff, organized projects,etc.), so I'm really sorry. :(

Btw, this fic's almost ending! :O. It's almost only...2 or 3 chapters left before the ending? :O

Aww. I love you guys.

Thanks to everyone! Thanks to all the subscribers of this fic!

I'll cherish you all and love you! ^^

I hope you would always support all the fics that I will write~~~ ^^

Again, Thank you~~~