Chapter 33.5- Krystal and Minho

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Krystal's POV

"Appa, Minho's my fiancee, right? But, why does Minho act like I'm just his friend? He's supposed to love me, right?"

Appa smiled at me. "Krystal, you need to realize that Minho likes that Min Hyeon girl. And, you're kids. Kids don't take this kind of stuff seriously."

I pouted at Appa, who was gently smiling.

I really liked Minho. Why does Minho treat me as a friend? I really like him as a man. Why won't he notice me?

I laughed to myself as that old memory flew through my head. 

I was 10 back then. Appa told me that Minho and I are set to be married when we reach the age of 35+. Well, if Minho and I want it to be quicker, then Appa won't mind but...

Minho didn't love me back.

I lived with that reality as soon as I realized that he liked Min Hyeon.

I was so selfish back then. I wanted Minho all to myself.

But, I realized that I couldn't.

Sometimes, I would even compare myself to Min Hyeon-ssi. I thought that I was slimmer than her, and I had more poise. But, I didn't have what Min Hyeon-ssi had.

Courage.

I was a protected child. Appa never let me play with the street kids. Appa never allowed me to hang out with friends.

In short, I was alone.

Jessica unnie was free because she was older, and she lived in Korea more than I did. Jessica unnie would always tell me what happened in the world outside our home.

It was my dream to explore the world outside my home.

It came true.

I became an idol. I sang for people, and that made me happy.

But, still, I lacked something. 

I still lacked that thing which made Min Hyeon-ssi stand out.

Courage.

As soon as I realized that, I started helping out Minho.

Even before Min Hyeon-ssi met Minho through Taemin, Minho was already looking for Min Hyeon.

I was dumb. I was such a fool. But, what could I do? He loved her.

All I could do was help him have his happiness.

I did everything from searching up information about her to buying a license for me to be able to look at birth certificates in the year 1994.

I found her, and that made Minho happy. 

I wanted to accept the fact that Minho would only treat me as a friend. That would never change.

I was halfway there, but a part of me doesn't accept it.

Seeing Minho smile because of Min Hyeon-ssi made me happy, but at the same time, it made my heart ache.

I was a fool.

I was really stupid.

But, I loved him.

Minho told me everything. I was his diary.

How could I not know what his feelings are?

Then, he suddenly told me that he'd give up Min Hyeon-ssi. He told me he needed to protect his friendship with Taemin.

Somehow, that made me happy. But, Minho was in pain.

I can't bear seeing him like this.

So, I followed him when he talked to Taemin. When Taemin left, I couldn't help hugging him.

It felt like he needed one.

He was brave and courageous enough to let go of her.

That one trait that I never had.

He hugged me back this time.

"You should have been the one whom I fell for," He whispered to me.

I hope you're not lying this time, Minho.

I hope you're not just making me hope.

I knew you knew that I loved you through all these years. But, please, don't make me suffer again.

But, I'll trust you this time.

Whether I'm stupid or not.

----------------------------------

THE END FOR EXPLANATORY CHAPTER. :)

I tried to put intense feelings here, since I really felt sorry for making Krystal like this. :(

Heehee. Enjoy~~~