Chapter 29- Kiss

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I just got the permission to work again from the hospital.

I packed up my things and washed my face inside the bathroom before I was ready to leave.

I was rethinking things.

Taemin told me he regained much of his memories, and told me that he...he...

I'm too embarrassed to say the word! Aish!

Minho told me his feelings never changed.

Aish.

I wasn't only stressed about work. I was too preoccupied with my personal life and past.

Aigoo. I don't wanna continue like this.

Hee Rin unnie went inside my room and carried my bag in her arms. "Let's go?" 

I smiled at her, but it turned down and became a frown.

"Unnie..."

She looked at me worriedly. "Why? Did something happen to my dongsaengie?"

I shook my head at her, and started explaining what happened just three days ago. She got shocked and stunned.

"Oh my gosh, Min Hyeon." She said 'oh my gosh' in an American accent. "This is your personal life now. Not showbiz."

"What do I do, unnie?" I pulled her jacket just as if a child would.

Hee Rin unnie stared at me for a while. Then, she snapped. "Right!"

"...what..?"

"Why don't you treat them as you normally treat them for now. See what would happen first before doing anything stupid." Hee Rin unnie poked my forehead. "You're prone to doing stupid things."

I pouted at her. "Ya, unnie! I'm not that stupid!"

She laughed then pulled my hand. 'Let's go. They're all waiting for us in the studio."

We made our way out of the hospital and rode on our van.

----------------

Onew's POV

"Ya, Key umma~" I pretended to be a baby to Key to get him to cook some fried chicken for me.

He grabbed his arm in disgust. "Onew hyung, you're older than me yet you do this!"

"You know how to cook well. Now, as a hyung, cook some for me." I scolded him. He scowled at me, but did so anyways.

Oh, I just love my dongsaengs. They know what makes me happy.

I skipped happily to Minho's room. I wanted to borrow his fur jacket because it was very warm and cozy. I knocked at Minho's door.

Surprisingly, Minho looked so...tired.

His dark circles were getting deeper than usual, and his face got thin.

WHY THE HECK DID HE GET THIN IN JUST TWO DAYS?!

I saw him eat well yesterday,too!

"Minho!" I started shaking Minho's body. "You look like a freaking zombie!"

"Zombies eat - YA! HYUNG!" Minho snapped out of his daze and slapped my back.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"I was almost asleep again, hyung! Then, you made me awake with that zombie thing!"

I bowed at him and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

Minho wasn't really that hot-tempered, so he let it slide. "What do you want, hyung?"

"Can I borrow your fur jacket?" 

He immediately stood up and tossed me his jacket. "I'll be using that for the M! Countdown this Saturday, so return it to me, hyung."

I folded the jacket neatly. "Thank you~"

I slowly walked out of the room. Then, I saw Taemin approaching Minho's room.
"Minho hyung! Can I borrow your..."

Taemin stopped. Minho was ignoring him.

"...nevermind." Taemin sighed as he made his way to Key.

Did something happen between Minho and Taemin?

Minho didn't ignore Taemin like this. They were like brothers. How could they just ignore each other this way?

Seriously, they're acting like children.

I made my way towards my room, and showered. 

I'm going to find out what happened between those two.

---------------

Taemin's POV

Minho hyung was ignoring me.

I remembered this scenario. This used to happen when we both found out that we like Min Hyeon.

Minho hyung really liked Min Hyeon too much.

I felt pity on Minho hyung, but I can't afford to lose Min Hyeon again.

I sighed to myself as I brought out the box of banana milk. Key hyung was cooking fried chicken. He immediately handed a glass to me. I said thank you to him and drank to my heart's content.

Well, will my heart be ever contented?

Whatever. Stupid expressions.

------------

Your POV

"And, turn!" The instructor shouted as we did our last step for the choreography of our dance. 

I was able to stand the whole day practicing. I didn't get any headaches anymore. Knowing everything really helped.

We ran through a few more rounds of practice, then our instructor told us that we are free for the rest of the day.

I seriously wanted to practice some more. I missed a lot, so I pleaded the instructor for me to dance alone. He allowed me to, and I started to dance a few rounds. The other unnies and oppas started to dance with me, but soon, sat down to rest.

They were all tired, I guess. It wasn't fair that they are tired because of practicing and I was relaxing and resting in the hospital.

I started to dance with more energy this time, but still keeping poise and grace. Then, I started to sing to my song. I didn't get enough vocal exercises, so I started to do some "ma-mi-mas" and "i-e-a-o-us".

I sang my song at around 4 times already, but my voice wasn't totally in tune in some parts. I started to sing again.

Seung Hyun grabbed my noisy phone from my bag and gave it to me. I bowed my head a little at him, and answered my phone.

''Yeobosaeyo?"

"Min Hyeonnie!" Of course I knew who this was. 

"Ah, Hello, Sunny unnie!"

"Min Hyeonnie, come to our company right now. I want to play with you."

"But, unnie, I'm practicing-"

"I asked your manager if you had free time and they said you had the rest of the day off. Are you pushing me away, Kim Min Hyeon?"

Oh no. She sounded mad.

"Ermm..I'll be right there."

"Good girl!" She exclaimed. "Well, I'll be expecting you 10 minutes from now. Your studio's quite near our company anyways. Bye!"

I really wanted to practice more, but I didn't want to let Sunny unnie down. I put my phone inside my bag and carried it. I bowed to manager and the other members, and made my way to SM Entertainment.

----------

I was running towards the practice room of SNSD when my jacket suddenly got caught up in some kind of metal hanger. I tried to remove it quickly to save time. I struggled a little in removing it.

"Oppa, what happened...?" I heard a sweet voice say desperately. The voice was coming from an open room near this metal clothes hanger.

"As I remember, you broke up with me before, didn't you?" I knew that voice. It was Taemin's.

I heard sobbing sounds from the girl. I quickly made up my mind. She was Sulli.

"I want us to be together again, oppa." I heard her heels tap on the floor quickly.

"I'm sorry, Sulli. Now that things are becoming more vivid to me, I don't think I'd be able to love you again. You've done enough," Taemin said with a bitter tone. Taemin was still bitter about their break-up.

I heard Taemin approaching this part of the hallway. I quickly hid myself as he passed on my right. He was holding his head. He groaned a little, but stopped as he reached a room. Maybe that was SHINee's room. He smiled and entered that room.

''Min Hyeonnie~!" I heard an aegyo-tic sound coming from my left. I turned and saw Sunny unnie approaching. I smiled at her.

''Omo! You got your jacket stuck there,too?" She laughed. "Luna, Tae Yeon and Kyu Hyun got their jackets stuck there, too. They seriously need to remove this thing." She undid it, then smiled.

"Let's go and play with your SNSD unnies!" She squealed as she pulled me to SNSD's practice room.

Everyone was getting prepped up. Some unnies were dancing a bit, and some were plainly fooling around. They squealed as they saw me. I bowed at them (I mean the full 90 degree bow). Sunny unnie lead me to a seat, and we all played the usual girls-night-out games: Truth or Dare, Tickle Me, and other girl games that you can think of. 

It was already 10PM, and I still wasn't in our dorm. The SNSD unnies still had to practice (after all this time of playing), so they couldn't really drop me in our dorm. Our dorm was quite far, so I really had to take the bus. I bowed at them for one last time, and went down until I was outside the building.

"Min Hyeon!" I saw a tall guy in colorful clothes approach me. He was none other than Minho.
"Oh, Minho." I tried to smile at him normally.

"You didn't tell me that you were here."

"Erm..Sunny unnie just invited me." 

Then, a loooong silence went between us.
''I'm going home, so if you'd excuse me-"

"I'll take you home." Minho said as he went in front of me.

I followed after him. We were silent. We didn't know what to talk about.

Then, Minho suddenly held my hand.

"Media men." He quietly whispered to me as we went inside the bus. Luckily, there were only two people who were on this bus. Minho and I sat at the back seats, hoping not to get the attention of the other two passengers.

I wanted to ask something about our past.

I turned to Minho. "Minho, What did -"

I was cut off.

Minho leaned closer to me, and kissed me.

------------------

THE END.

I experienced Writer's Block while writing this chap. :)).

Okay, so just to clarify things:

Taemin's memories aren't fully recovered.

He has only recovered the memories of his break-up with Sulli, his feelings for Min Hyeon, the trauma incident regarding Min Hyeon and his past relationship with Minho.

But, be happy. Almost all memories were recovered. :)).

Enjoyyy~~~